August 22 2011. Najam Sethi tears MQM to pieces. Journalism at it finest.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
Last night's Aapas ki Baat with Najam Sethi was the most courageous piece of journalism in recent history. In a world where not even the most bravest of journalist would dare point out the true situation, the gangs, their links to political parties in Karachi and lay bare which party supports which gang, Najam Sethi did all that in 38 minutes.

The terms were not vague nor insinuations that are mostly associated to journalists when talking about MQM.

I have so many problems with Najam Sethi. I disagree with his analysis from time to time. But even his greatest critics will tell you that he is amongst the finest journalists in the history of this country with more scoops, insights and classified information than all the rest of the journalists combined.

I doubt that after this programme, Altaf Hussain will ever let Najam Sethi interview him again.

Click this link, it will take to you the last night's programme, watch and enjoy;
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-2011-Karachi-Situation-and-Political-Parties

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last night's Aapas ki Baat with Najam Sethi was the most courageous piece of journalism in recent history. In a world where not even the most bravest of journalist would dare point out the true situation, the gangs, their links to political parties in Karachi and lay bare which party supports which gang, Najam Sethi did all that in 38 minutes.

The terms were not vague nor insinuations that are mostly associated to journalists when talking about MQM.

I have so many problems with Najam Sethi. I disagree with his analysis from time to time. But even his greatest critics will tell you that he is amongst the finest journalists in the history of this country with more scoops, insights and classified information than all the rest of the journalists combined.

I doubt that after this programme, Altaf Hussain will ever let Najam Sethi interview him again.

Click this link, it will take to you the last night's programme, watch and enjoy;
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-2011-Karachi-Situation-and-Political-Parties
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have seriuos reservations with Najam Sethis when he talks against your point of view but suddenly he becomes the most reliable journalist in the world when he talks in your favor and what he talks what you want to listen.
What kind of double standards you have dude.
First make your one mind and then argue, otherwise no credibilty of your post. Thanks

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Video itself has credibility ..
but yes you are correct about double standards ..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have seriuos reservations with Najam Sethis when he talks against your point of view but suddenly he becomes the most reliable journalist in the world when he talks in your favor and what he talks what you want to listen.
What kind of double standards you have dude.
First make your one mind and then argue, otherwise no credibilty of your post. Thanks

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont like najam sethi

but he is one of the very very few journalist who said the truth about MQM...may ber perhaps coz he is in USA

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Video itself has credibility ..
but yes you are correct about double standards ..
najam sethi is one of those people who gives bad name and create hatered against good innocent punjabi.people like najam sethi is curse and black dot on punjabi nation.the person who always tow american cia line.and every body knows he is pro status quo journalist.he support directly or indirectly ppp,pmln ,you hardly see him talking against nawaz and zardari.his all journalism revolve against anti status quo party like mqm ,pti, jamaat islami, he is one othe richest journalist of pakistan.i dont have to guess how.in pakistan its become fashion whoever talk against mqm and show hatered against mqm become brave ,being mqmer we are used to of this type of racist people.its realy does not bother us any more,mqm is growing fast and standing tall. mark my word mqm is future of pakistan.at the momment the fight is against. bias media ppp,pmln, pti,anp vs mqm. insh ALLAH VICTORY will be mqm. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are actually setting up double standards itself too ...
Najam Sethi has its own point of view .. You can choose to agree or disagree ..
reference to Richest journalist is totally irrelevant from MQM supporter .. Hasan Nisar and Mubashir Luqman are more rich and both are MQM paid journalists ...

he supports PPP ? he ripped MQM, ANP and PPP apart in above video .. how does that make him Zardari supporter ?
nonetheless PPP is MQM ally .. and being their ally you are part of their policies ....

being an MQM'r is an insult itself ..
I can bet you are with MQM because you are seeing your benefit in that ... directly or indirectly ..
I know you are aware of all these crimes by heart .. but since we are Pakistani and we are one of the most corrupt and selfish nation in the world ..
you will keep pretending that its all lies and racism ...

najam sethi is one of those people who gives bad name and create hatered against good innocent punjabi.people like najam sethi is curse and black dot on punjabi nation.the person who always tow american cia line.and every body knows he is pro status quo journalist.he support directly or indirectly ppp,pmln ,you hardly see him talking against nawaz and zardari.his all journalism revolve against anti status quo party like mqm ,pti, jamaat islami, he is one othe richest journalist of pakistan.i dont have to guess how.in pakistan its become fashion whoever talk against mqm and show hatered against mqm become brave ,being mqmer we are used to of this type of racist people.its realy does not bother us any more,mqm is growing fast and standing tall. mark my word mqm is future of pakistan.at the momment the fight is against. bias media ppp,pmln, pti,anp vs mqm. insh ALLAH VICTORY will be mqm. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are actually setting up double standards itself too ...
Najam Sethi has its own point of view .. You can choose to agree or disagree ..
reference to Richest journalist is totally irrelevant from MQM supporter .. Hasan Nisar and Mubashir Luqman are more rich and both are MQM paid journalists ...

he supports PPP ? he ripped MQM, ANP and PPP apart in above video .. how does that make him Zardari supporter ?
nonetheless PPP is MQM ally .. and being their ally you are part of their policies ....

being an MQM'r is an insult itself ..
I can bet you are with MQM because you are seeing your benefit in that ... directly or indirectly ..
I know you are aware of all these crimes by heart .. but since we are Pakistani and we are one of the most corrupt and selfish nation in the world ..
you will keep pretending that its all lies and racism ...

You accused me that i take directly or indirectly take some sort of advantage being a MQM supporter , first of all i dont even live in pakistan and second swear to Allah and his prophets (pbuh) that i never take any type of advantage from MQM and as a matter of fact any other party aswell , that shows you accuse people without any proof , the people like you deserve to be behind bars because you people brainwash and put hatred in people's brains and make them become a target killer, regarding najam sethi everybody knows he tow cia agenda and in reply he gets loads of money , there is nothing wrong being rich , whats wrong is how you earn your money thats what matters regarding you , that you are burning yourself in hassad ( JEALOUSY) And hassad itself a disease thats why i feel sorry for you and your family , read Quran frequently you might get rid of this disease more than likely you wont because tum logo key qulb par moher lag chuki hai Allah tum par aur tumare family par rahem karey Ameen. MQM zindabad Pakistan Zindabad

Last edited:

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yar sedhi baat MQM = chore mavhaye shore
najam sethi is pseudo intellectual.let me refresh you guys what he says about imran khan.accoding to najam sethi imran khan have zero politcs sence. mar mar kay aik seat jeeti woh bhi farishtoo ney jeetwaya.imran khan is very confuse politician.does not no nothing about ecnomic,administration,nj sethi call imran khan adha pada likha adha jahil.because he says some thing against mqm all of sudden he become honest journalist .the day mqm and pti start paying najam sethi only in dollars than he might say some thing good in favour of mqm and pti otherwise no chance