Ayat & Hadeeth of the day.

Assalam Alaikum

Ayat of the day

وَاعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَلَا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا وَبِذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْجَارِ ذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْجَارِ الْجُنُبِ وَالصَّاحِبِ بِالْجَنْبِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ وَمَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ مَنْ كَانَ مُخْتَالًا فَخُورًا

اور خدا ہی کی عبادت کرو اور اس کے ساتھ کسی چیز کو شریک نہ بناؤ اور ماں باپ اور قرابت والوں اور یتیموں اور محتاجوں اور رشتہ دار ہمسائیوں اور اجنبی ہمسائیوں اور رفقائے پہلو (یعنی پاس بیٹھنے والوں) اور مسافروں اور جو لوگ تمہارے قبضے میں ہوں سب کے ساتھ احسان کرو کہ خدا (احسان کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے اور) تکبر کرنے والے بڑائی مارنے والے کو دوست نہیں رکھتا

Serve Allah and join not any partners with Him: and do good― to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near neighbours who are strangers, the Companion by your side, the way-farer (ye meet) and what your right hands possess: for Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;―

Surah Al-Nisa :37

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle (saws)mentioned the greatest sins or he was asked about the greatest sins. He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah; to kill a soul which Allah has forbidden to kill; and to be undutiful or unkind to one's parents." The Prophet added, "Shall I inform you of the biggest of the great sins? That is the forged statement or the false witness." Shu'ba (the sub-narrator) states that most probably the Prophet said, "the false witness."

Narrated Abu Sufyan: That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet(saws) order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to give alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our relatives.

Dua for the day

ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَِ
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith.. ameen

darood.jpg

lotaa

JazakALLAH nice post
Assalam Alaikum

Ayat of the day

وَاعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ وَلَا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا وَبِذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْجَارِ ذِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْجَارِ الْجُنُبِ وَالصَّاحِبِ بِالْجَنْبِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ وَمَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ مَنْ كَانَ مُخْتَالًا فَخُورًا

اور خدا ہی کی عبادت کرو اور اس کے ساتھ کسی چیز کو شریک نہ بناؤ اور ماں باپ اور قرابت والوں اور یتیموں اور محتاجوں اور رشتہ دار ہمسائیوں اور اجنبی ہمسائیوں اور رفقائے پہلو (یعنی پاس بیٹھنے والوں) اور مسافروں اور جو لوگ تمہارے قبضے میں ہوں سب کے ساتھ احسان کرو کہ خدا (احسان کرنے والوں کو دوست رکھتا ہے اور) تکبر کرنے والے بڑائی مارنے والے کو دوست نہیں رکھتا

Serve Allah and join not any partners with Him: and do good― to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near neighbours who are strangers, the Companion by your side, the way-farer (ye meet) and what your right hands possess: for Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;―

Surah Al-Nisa :37

Hadith of the day

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle (saws)mentioned the greatest sins or he was asked about the greatest sins. He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah; to kill a soul which Allah has forbidden to kill; and to be undutiful or unkind to one's parents." The Prophet added, "Shall I inform you of the biggest of the great sins? That is the forged statement or the false witness." Shu'ba (the sub-narrator) states that most probably the Prophet said, "the false witness."

Narrated Abu Sufyan: That Heraclius sent for him and said, "What did he, i.e. the Prophet(saws) order you?" I replied, "He orders us to offer prayers; to give alms; to be chaste; and to keep good relations with our relatives.

Dua for the day

ربَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَِ
Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith.. ameen

darood.jpg

JazakALLAH nice post
Lota , you r a big lota.
Just say Jazak Allah Abbasi bhai, instead of going through the reply mode.

This ruins the beauty of the post and thread.

I hope u will not mind it , I told you thinking of my younger brother .

So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me - Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)." (Sahih Bukhari; Book #62, Hadith #1)