Bayan ul Quran - Dars Series.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Prophet Muhammad SAW himself celebrated his Birthday/Milad (Urdu) by Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri

Everyone is answerable. Does not mean one should not commemorate the events. Those who commit sins will be punished accordingly.

جب مقصدیت ختم ہو جائے تو عید الاظہا بھی بقرے پر چھری چلانے کے مترادف ہی رہتی ہے ، اس سے آگے نہی

یہی وجہ ہے ہماری ساری عبادات بے کار جا رہی ہیں

مغرب کو جتنا بھی برا کہو لیکن ایک بات ان کی بڑی خاص ہے وہ ہے مقصدیت

شاید آپ کو سمجھ آ جاۓ لیکن جب تک گلاب جامن خود نا کھائے جایں تو اس مزہ پتہ نہی چلتا

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Prophet Muhammad SAW himself celebrated his Birthday/Milad (Urdu) by Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri

Brother please talk sense. Think twice before ascribing something to these greatest of the companions of The Prophet (saw). Its hard to believe that they would be giving Basharats of Jannah to people. Such words can only come from a Prophet of God. Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

No one is forcing you to believe. It can be wrong as you disagree. Each verse of Quran is subject to debate let alone other books. However I do not agree with you on your opinion concerning Sahaba. Their prayers are very less likely to be rejected. If they had prayed for people celebrating mawlid then who am I to reject their prayers.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)

جب مقصدیت ختم ہو جائے تو عید الاظہا بھی بقرے پر چھری چلانے کے مترادف ہی رہتی ہے ، اس سے آگے نہی

یہی وجہ ہے ہماری سری عبادت بے کار جا رہی ہیں

مغرب کو جتنا بھی برا کہو لیکن ایک بات ان کی بڑی خاص ہے وہ ہے مقصدیت

شاید آپ کو سمجھ آ جاۓ لیکن جب تک گلاب جامن خود نا کھائے جایں تو اس مزہ پتہ نہی چلتا

Each individual is responsible for his action. Does not mean I should not commemorate if I am not involved in gross wrong actions. I am not responsible for your wrong deeds and vice versa.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Each individual is responsible for his action. Does not mean I should not commemorate if I am not involved in gross wrong actions. I am not responsible for your wrong deeds and vice versa.

but this is collective action and collective benefits ....

noworries

MPA (400+ posts)

More than birthday Messenger Mohammed Peace and blessings be upon him and his family and companions, Insisted on Growing Beared according to Sunah, More insisted on Miswak and other Good Sunnahs, Why doesn't people just stick to those and complete that first, Celebrating birthday which even is not 100% confirm.

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
milad un Nabi is only suggested in books written by Imams not mentioned directly by Prophrt PBUH or 4 Caliphs nor Quran. I already mentioned that later mentioned Imams and their research is based on events an mainly through second, third or even subsequently referred evidences. Which seems generaly weak as devoided first hand knoweldge. Fllowing Imams and putting aside first hand authentic information is the reason for mushrooming so many factions in Islam. Such events provide opportunity to enhance tbeir vested interesrs. So far Namaz is concerned it is a continuous process and ritual since the time of Prophet PBUH. The differences on varioys issues highlighted and owned by sunsequent Imams created confusion among masses.

amber123

No one is forcing you to believe. It can be wrong as you disagree. Each verse of Quran is subject to debate let alone other books. However I do not agree with you on your opinion concerning Sahaba. Their prayers are very less likely to be rejected. If they had prayed for people celebrating mawlid then who am I to reject their prayers.

You sense like TUQ-2.........

remykhan

Re: Maulana Ishaq - Qisaye-e-Adam AS

This molvi is much better than many others, he is more sensible.

Amal

مسلم خلیفہ کی اپنے بچوں کو نصیحت.

دنیا کے ایک بہترین مسلم خلیفہ کی اپنے بچوں کو نصیحت. مولانا طارق جمیل صاحب

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=848874985155980&set=vb.229900547053430 &type=2&theater[/video]