phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
z66jc.png

smq2z6.png

2dl3kee.jpg

35hgykn.jpg

zx4sgp.jpg

2zemq6f.jpg

Research In Motion (RIMM) is going to release BlackBerry 10 on January 30, 2013 and the images we’ve seen of the hardware / operating system so far look very promising and appealing. I am posting some pictures showing off BlackBerry 10′s L series phone and home screen along with its notifications system and Facebook app.

Some of the most interesting images which appealed me are the ones featuring BlackBerry 10 Hub, RIM’s one-stop message center that allow users handle messages from multiple email accounts, BlackBerry Messenger, social networking sites and text messages all in one location. It looks from the screen shots that RIM is working on some voice recognition app similar to Siri that will give users the ability to use voice commands on their Blackberries.

Update:-

Blackerry 10 OS will have 70,000 apps at launch according to RIM . Source

dont forget to say thanks if you like the post. JazakAllah

Last edited:

Islamic Soldier

Councller (250+ posts)
Looks to be a great phone. I am BB fan...but BB should add some fun features and pre defined games for a kis when traveling with father in a car. My son hates my BB 9860

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)
BB ka aik hee version internationally hit howa tha ........Mukhtaran B.B:biggthumpup:

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
BlackBerry avoided the mistake that Nokia did, I hate blackberry but I guess this will definitely give RIM a boost.

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
BB10 Looks promising, they r hoping to provide over 70,000 apps on lunch . its a great news for a Newbie OS

Last edited:

Muawiyah

MPA (400+ posts)
i m lookin forward to order one, in Canada rogers is taking pre orders , but i m gonna wait for some reviews (bigsmile)