Bermuda Triangle, ufos, and Dajjal

Faiza

Only Allah has the knowledge for everything

The Bermuda Triangle is a geographic area with its points being at Miami, Florida, the island of Bermuda, and San Juan Puerto Rico

The Bermuda Triangle is a famous place. The zone is famous for UFO sightings, missing boats, missing aircraft, strange sightings

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels are assumed to have disappeared in mysterious circumstances which fall beyond the boundaries of human error, equipment failure, or natural disasters.

[video]http://www.crystalinks.com/bermuda_triangle.html[/video]

[video]http://wn.com/ISLAM,UFOS,BERMUDA_TRIANGLE,ILLUMINATI,DAJJAL,ANTI CHRIST,_MAHDI,JESUS,MUHAMMAD,MIRACLES_QURAN[/video]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yar ! Pakistani molvi , waiting for Dajjal, Immam Mehdi, Hazrat eesa....

What will hapen when they will come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only these topics...

Barmuda Triangle....very strange ,

We dont concern about science, tecthology , medicine , Maths.....these r jews topics....

Molvi sahab , do what quran is saying.... read , how Allah has created you...

U will find Shaitan inside yourself....

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Faiza, if you don't mind, may I ask you something!

Do we need Dajjal?

Don't you think we are GOOD enough to MISLEAD people!

Could you pass on my little message to Dajjal that we are very busy right now so we can't afford to "WELCOME" him!

I think you were born in same era of 80's when THUNDER CAT cartoon struck tele so childhood memories...........you know what I mean!

I do apologizes if you mind my comments.

Faiza

Yar ! Pakistani molvi , waiting for Dajjal, Immam Mehdi, Hazrat eesa....

What will hapen when they will come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only these topics...

Barmuda Triangle....very strange ,

We dont concern about science, tecthology , medicine , Maths.....these r jews topics....

Molvi sahab , do what quran is saying.... read , how Allah has created you...

U will find Shaitan inside yourself....

I am not sure if this massage is for me or for some Molvi Sahab, any way since its my thread I assume its for me ..

Of course science, technology, medicine, Maths should be our subject too but how can we forget that what is the reason we are here in this world (to worship Allah tala) and we have a believe the we will go through with many test in our life to prove ourselves a good human and Muslim, so obviously we have many challenges and Dijjal is one of those challenge, by ignoring this fact we are only ignoring haidth and Mohammad pbuhconcerns for his Umma

How can we fight with our enemy if we dont want to even know about them

Molvies have many topics obviously every one talk according to their expertise and what they think is more important to talk

Faiza

Do we need Dajjal?

Could you pass on my little message to Dajjal that we are very busy right now so we can't afford to "WELCOME" him!

I think you were born in same era of 80's when THUNDER CAT cartoon struck tele so childhood memories...........you know what I mean!

I have no authority to say if we need Dijjal or not

Dijjal is a big Fitna or challenge; we need to save us from him . He already has a big army working for him and his followers waiting for him, by ignoring this we are not doing any good

شیاطین انسانوں اور جننوں دونوں میں ہی ہوتے ہیں

Yes we are very busy, when we will more busy and more ignorant may be then he will come.

I dont know what you mean because I am not living in fantasy cartoon world, and even though I mind your comment its ok

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dijjal is a big Fitna or challenge; we need to save us from him …. He already has a big army working for him and his followers waiting for him, by ignoring this we are not doing any good

Yes we are very busy, when we will more busy and more ignorant may be then he will come….

I don’t know what you mean because I am not living in fantasy cartoon world, and even though I mind your comment its ok

Well i dnt know wether i should add something in your views or not.. but one thing i must say that dajjal will be the biggest fitna for mankind and motly fo muslim as mentioned in hadith of Sahi Bukhari.. those who dont believe on dajjal fitna then i m sorry to say cz they are denying the hadith of Nabipbuh..
few days back i was discussing this fitna with one of my friend and during discussion he told me a strange thing about abert einstein.. he said that mr albert einstein was an average scientist who even couldnt count his pocket money sometimes.. and how he produced theory of e=mc2. he said that this formula was revealed by dajjal with his missionries around the world on albert einstien..every destructive development against humanity leads towards dajjal.. and before the day of judgement dajjal will comeout with some powers as mentioned in Hadith ...
nobody will agree with this arguments but if you read and follow incidents and pridictions you wil find it a bit realistic...

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dijjal is a big Fitna or challenge; we need to save us from him …. He already has a big army working for him and his followers waiting for him, by ignoring this we are not doing any good

Yes we are very busy, when we will more busy and more ignorant may be then he will come….

I don’t know what you mean because I am not living in fantasy cartoon world, and even though I mind your comment its ok

I think I should request Allah to delay this Fitna untill 500 years as right now I have no time.

What do you think if my Dua will be accepted as I am not pious as you and you are the one in hurry!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am not sure if this massage is for me or for some Molvi Sahab, any way since it’s my thread I assume it’s for me …..

Of course science, technology, medicine, Maths should be our subject too but how can we forget that what is the reason we are here in this world (to worship Allah tala) and we have a believe the we will go through with many test in our life to prove ourselves a good human and Muslim, so obviously we have many challenges and Dijjal is one of those challenge, by ignoring this fact we are only ignoring haidth and Mohammad pbuhconcerns for his Umma
How can we fight with our enemy if we don’t want to even know about them

Molvies have many topics obviously every one talk according to their expertise and what they think is more important to talk
No , I dont mean this...I am not saying to any perticular person....It does not mean that if I start a thread about burmuda , Then Barmuda is mine.lol

Anyway, I mean that Muslim has not done any research about Bermuda triangle or Dajjal, how we could say that our biggest enemy , Dajal is hidden over there.

look at the words , he used , that Hazrat muhammad pointed over east that and it is mysterious place, thats why dajal is hidden there....

Very sad..... he talking without research....in the time of research.....

our pervious ullam e deen , could be justified , because non muslims have not done researches.....but it not justified now...

Please check the national geographic and others videos, u will find the research about it....

People live there , visit there, ......Dajal is not there anyways.....

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Do we need Dajjal?

I think I should request Allah to delay this Fitna untill 500 years as right now I have no time.

What do you think if my Dua will be accepted as I am not pious as you and you are the one in hurry!
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Could u tell who is author of book...

Some time I think what is the link of Gajjal and Sura Kahaf.... I u know abot it....

According to one Hadees, the person will be saved from Dajal , if he say the first 10 ayaat of surah kahaf...

th author of this book is mufti abu lababa shah mansoor.. an aalim-e-deen of dar-ul-ifta karachi

Faiza

Well i dnt know wether i should add something in your views or not.. but one thing i must say that dajjal will be the biggest fitna for mankind and motly fo muslim as mentioned in hadith of Sahi Bukhari.. those who dont believe on dajjal fitna then i m sorry to say cz they are denying the hadith of Nabipbuh..
few days back i was discussing this fitna with one of my friend and during discussion he told me a strange thing about abert einstein.. he said that mr albert einstein was an average scientist who even couldnt count his pocket money sometimes.. and how he produced theory of e=mc2. he said that this formula was revealed by dajjal with his missionries around the world on albert einstien..every destructive development against humanity leads towards dajjal.. and before the day of judgement dajjal will comeout with some powers as mentioned in Hadith ...
nobody will agree with this arguments but if you read and follow incidents and pridictions you wil find it a bit realistic...

I agree with your friend, there are many famous people who worship devil and they get help from shaitan

Faiza

No , I dont mean this...I am not saying to any perticular person....It does not mean that if I start a thread about burmuda , Then Barmuda is mine.lol

Anyway, I mean that Muslim has not done any research about Bermuda triangle or Dajjal, how we could say that our biggest enemy , Dajal is hidden over there.

look at the words , he used , that Hazrat muhammad pointed over east that and it is mysterious place, thats why dajal is hidden there....

Very sad..... he talking without research....in the time of research.....

our pervious ullam e deen , could be justified , because non muslims have not done researches.....but it not justified now...

Please check the national geographic and others videos, u will find the research about it....

People live there , visit there, ......Dajal is not there anyways.....

No one knows where Dijjal is hidden, the reason of my thread is not telling where Dijjal is living, I just like to bring the topic of a biggest fitna for human being and some connection with mysterious things like ufo etc.

If you like to search you will find lot of material on internet from different researchers.

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks for sharing, :jazak:
Very informative as we do need to refresh of our religion.
Unfortunately, most of us are too busy in material world,
and these kinds of realities seems to be a huge burden on us

Keep it up and keep posting don't ever gave up

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree with your friend, there are many famous people who worship devil and they get help from shaitan
Shetan was there in Jang e Badar by himself , in face of man and when he saw angels, he said to kuffar , I am leaving....It is in Quran...

But I dont think that it is good for Einstein , He was a real scientist... though jew...

E=mc2 is very usefull theory....I think it is the way to prove the Miraj of Hazrat Muhammad...

Ahhah tallah send Burraq, ( the suare of speed of light) and the mass was converted to noor...pbuh

But ,our muslims will not go for research, only talking like me...

Last edited:

Faiza

Another view about Dijjal

Some says may be he is in Bermuda triangle, some says he is in Britain; some scholars say may be he is in Japan devil sea.

Our concern is not to find Dijjal location but to find out about the preparation going on for his arrival and save our selves and transfer knowledge to our childrens

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Only Molana Imran is different like Haron Yahya...He is relating the ahadees with the present time in a better proper way.

The old Alim deen and their followers, who not seen the recent technology developments...could not be blamed for this....

If some body has watched the movie Avatar...I am guessing the situation will be like that.

mush_dewana

Banned

Do we need Dajjal?

I m sure you do not have any knowledge of technology or Regiligion may be son of the army....
If you understand religion and compare it with technology you will easily understand that we are living in Dajjali system ......