Bilawal Don't Give A Damn About Pakistan But Wants to Lead?

anwar4689

Citizen
Bilalwal Zardari knows nothing about Pakistan, he the son of of BIBI but not Bhutto but still our crazy Pakistani brothers and sisters will vote for him or the Secret of Hidden hands will make him our PM because he is getting training for ruling the ignorant people

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bahot ache...lekin wahi hua last mein us pee pee pee ke chamche ne hamre quam ke moo pe thappad mara...ke 17 cror awam faisala karegi leader ka aw bilawal hi leader banega...Kitni sharam ki baat hai hum sab ke liyie...

Bajaye us ki taraf se maafi maangne ki Bill saab ko defend kar raha hai.What a shame.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
That was a height of stupidity from defender of "Bill". If he becomes PM of Pakistan then just call it a day for hope of better Pakistan. Nothing worse can happen than this.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
sakayani said:
That was a height of stupidity from defender of "Bill". If he becomes PM of Pakistan then just call it a day for hope of better Pakistan. Nothing worse can happen than this.

You think that a single sensible person in this party left behind?
If yes he will be killed by Target killing squard of Zardari very soon.

What about Gillani?

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz said:
sakayani said:

You think that a single sensible person in this party left behind?
If yes he will be killed by Target killing squard of Zardari very soon.

What about Gillani?
How can a sensible person be lead by Zardari? If he still does, then you should seriousely question his sensibility. Gillani is nothing more than a show piece.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
wbhutto106a1.jpg

Humein Party sey fursat miley tu :)

iaw-uae

Citizen
As a NATION, we are too fragile. We would gather in small discussions as such, but can't do anything. I guess the generation before, is moving towards the transitional phase to a new one. It will take another two generations for a clean one to come. Just like BANI-ISRAEL when they were thrown into the desert for 40 years for disobeying their NABI. We are too in those same tracks as Prophet MUHAMMAD (saw) said.

Either the above happens, or the young, as this young guy pointed out this so called future leader "Bill", who doesn't even know about Pakistan, damm he doesn't even know the language properly, should not be elected no matter what. The young should become physical now and put in the awareness into the minds of each and every Pakistani... It is way past time now, that we have to start a REVOLUTION, even if it asks for BLOOD we are ready to give, but insha-ALLAH PAKISTAN was here and will be here forever...

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardari sab pe baari

THIS is very true. I realy appriciate what the guy is saying
this is the time to rise and join hands with the man of the moment
IK
PTI
INSAAF CHAAHIYE

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
ZARDARIES BORN OUT OF ZARDARIES NOT BHUTTO
BHUTTO BORN OUR OF BHUTTOS
HE IS FAKE,
HIS GRAND FATHER HAKIM ALI WAS IN THEN NATION AWAMIN PARTY WAS ANTI BHTTO AHD USED TO ABOUSE NOT ONLY BHUTTO BUT HAD A ROLL TO SUPPORT ZIAULQAH FOR HANGING BHUTTO

FAKE BHUTTO IS CALLED BILAWAL ZARDARI

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
What a sad situation ... The PPP guy had no answer and tried to duck the issue, though very poorly. This family based politics should end in Pakistan. I hope people will learn one day and stop following or voting for these corrupt Bhutto/Zardari and Sharif families.

Anyways, I have a question for all these students who are sitting in this forum. If they are given good job opportunities in UK, how many of them are willing to refuse the offers and come back to Pakistan and help their motherland by implementing the solutions they are talking about from the comfort zone of this nice and clean centrally heated hall in UK?

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Cupertino said:
What a sad situation ... The PPP guy had no answer and tried to duck the issue, though very poorly. This family based politics should end in Pakistan. I hope people will learn one day and stop following or voting for these corrupt Bhutto/Zardari and Sharif families.

Anyways, I have a question for all these students who are sitting in this forum. If they are given good job opportunities in UK, how many of them are willing to refuse the offers and come back to Pakistan and help their motherland by implementing the solutions they are talking about from the comfort zone of this nice and clean centrally heated hall in UK?

GIVE US HOPE, GIVE US HOPE AND JUSTICE WE WILL COME WITH OUR SOULE AND HEARTS
CAN WE HOPE FROM THIS KIND OF PAKISTAN???? [altaf] [zardari] [taseer] [musharaf] [fazl]

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cupertino said:

Thats the problem brother. Our educated lot isn't interested in politics and majority of them do not cast their vote. That rests the game in the hands of people who are not very well informed (I suppose) of the dark side of these politicians as yet. Common people are interested in small favours they get in return from their representatives once they get elected. They don't think that what cost nation as a whole has to pay for getting these people elected. They don't know (I guess) that their representatives are answerable to them. Its their money from which they(politicians) get rich. Media is playing its role but it will take time to get things right.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
sakayani said:
Cupertino said:

Thats the problem brother. Our educated lot isn't interested in politics and majority of them do not cast their vote. That rests the game in the hands of people who are not very well informed (I suppose) of the dark side of these politicians as yet. Common people are interested in small favours they get in return from their representatives once they get elected. They don't think that what cost nation as a whole has to pay for getting these people elected. They don't know (I guess) that their representatives are answerable to them. Its their money from which they(politicians) get rich. Media is playing its role but it will take time to get things right.

I understand. My point is that all these people living abroad try to give solutions but when we ask them to come and live among us, own the issues, work within our system to implement the solutions, no one (or very few) are willing to do that for their country. As they say in US, 'walk the talk' not just 'talk the talk'.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cupertino said:
sakayani said:
Cupertino said:

I understand. My point is that all these people living abroad try to give solutions but when we ask them to come and live among us, own the issues, work within our system to implement the solutions, no one (or very few) are willing to do that for their country. As they say in US, 'walk the talk' not just 'talk the talk'.
True, we don't wanna play our part but criticise others.

jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is the biggest dilemma in Pakistan.

Benazir cashed her Fathers execution and Blawal will cash Benazir Assassination.

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Let me answer that for you. Probably 5% , the rest would much rather stay abroad and work. But keep in mind that deep down every Pakistani living abroad wants to come back. I think its really important for the government of Pakistan to improve ( or create an illusion of improvement) to lure the "middle aged " Pakistanis living abroad. Its the "middle aged" pakistani who has work experience ( practical plus theoretical knowledge) that will make the most difference to Pakistan. And trust me they are willing to come back, for the sake of their kids. But they dont want to come back to a Pakistan which wont provide security for their families. Electricity , inflation is something that people can bear up with but family is the most important.

I think our government really needs to work on its image within the Pakistani communities that are living abroad. Its at an all time low right now. But come to think of it, our current crop of leaders dont want these people to come back and enlighten the general public. An enlightened public would never elect the PPPs and PML-Ns after what they did to the country in the 1990s.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
a good post by Adeel Sb

oh Bhai log kion us BILL ka naam ley ley kar us ki ehmiat ko barha rahey hoo,

wo bohat bara leader hey to rehney do khud hi sochta hey na, aap us ka naam lay lay kar us ko bohat bara bananey ki koshish kar rahey hoo, kia