Bilawal Don't Give A Damn About Pakistan But Wants to Lead?

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardari and bilawal will be killed inshallah soon like his wife and his mother bb the fraud

Being muslim yoiu shouldn't pray for anyone's death. May Allah show them the right path. I dislike Zardari and his clan but atleast this is not the right attitude to curse death on some one who ever he may be

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah in sarey kutey key bachon sey 17 caror logoon ki jan churaye jo key mumkin nahi hay because we rae not nation.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't think Billawal is independent in his decisions. He was used by Zardari to grab power after BBs death. If you ask him, he is not interested at all to become a leader. he wants to focus on his study. Zardari made his chairman PPP to gain peoples sympathies. Zardari, who said he was co chairperson is the real chairman PPP. I am sure more than 90% PPP members hate AZ but if they oust him now, NS will grab the opportunity and they dont want that. AZ is necessity of time and Bilawal is necessity for AZ to control PPP. Zardari will definitely be ousted of PPP after he completes his tenure and PPP loses elections and he knows that. Thats why he doesn't give a damn what people think about him.

lovepakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Asif zardari sare Murdari pakistan ke khuwari qismat hamari(yapping) chudry shujat parvaiz elahi shareef bros govrnr taseer iltaf hussain mola fazlurhman musharraf tie all of them with rope and dip their 40%naked body in h2sor sulphuric acid while showing them their reality and pain of people same time on big screen and lastly when they enjoy lot pain then drop them till they expire and throw there jahanumi dirty bodies full of guilt corruption frauds bogas& blood tax suckers of 18000000 population of pakistani nation in the manhole gutter till the insects finish their body and allah make them sign of lesson so rest of politicians in future learn from them ameen.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا یہ فورم اتنا گھٹیا ہے

کیا یہ فورم اتنا گھٹیا ہے کہ اس پر اسطرح کے باسٹرڈ ز کو زیر بحث لایا جایے؟

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilawal is a mix of so many leaders . I mean his so called father is only 10 percent as we know. So rest 90 percent distribute between all the other leaders. So wow what a leader he will be with so many diverse qualities to manipulate pakistanis. But i am sure by the time he will grow up, pakistanis will be more sensible to pick there leaders insha allah.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: BILAWAL OR BILL (is a future leader?)

Bilawal or Bill has proved his abilities before he entered to political forum. A useless guy like his father. I ignore Bill totally and he is not even a worth to discuss on this plateforum. Just forget him.

IMRAN KHAN is our Leader.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: BILAWAL OR BILL (is a future leader?)

F him..............
Bilawal or Bill has proved his abilities before he entered to political forum. A useless guy like his father. I ignore Bill totally and he is not even a worth to discuss on this plateforum. Just forget him.

IMRAN KHAN is our Leader.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
It's not Bilawal Zardari who wants to lead, its the "Jahil" people of Pakistan who want to to lead by a stupid aggogant corrupt kid.

All Pakistanis should do a lot of astaghfar, pray and do actions to save ourselves from this Azab-e-Elahi in the form of Zardaris. What if either of the Zardari wins the election (and I have a feeling that may win) I have no doubt that Pakistan will be turned into Somalia; where thousands of people die each day because they cannot find food.... Well yet again, may if Pakistanis choose to elect Zardari's for another 5 years they deserve to be wiped out.

zeshaan

GIVE US HOPE, GIVE US HOPE AND JUSTICE WE WILL COME WITH OUR SOULE AND HEARTS
CAN WE HOPE FROM THIS KIND OF PAKISTAN???? [altaf] [zardari] [taseer] [musharaf] [fazl]

Jedojehad karnay say ghabrana yaa naa umeed hona naheen chahiay,jedojehad hogee too uskaa phall bhee milaygaa.

Hosakta hay aap saheeh rastay per hoon laykin,
Agar aap waheen baithay rahay too loog aap koo kuchaltay huaay guzar jaaiain gay.Apnay gharr kee behatree kay liay koshish karna harr aik kee zimmedaree hotee hay.

Paywasta reh shajar say,umeed e bahhar rakh.

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ بلاول بھٹو زرداری مجھے بینظیریا زرداری کی ناجائز اولاد لگتا ہے

UKPakistani

article4_1.jpg

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sharmila and her father are certified "Looters" and liar. They haave no morality shamless dirty people.
We have to get rid of thesse bas*****d asap, for good.