Black water in pakistan

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was the reason for which [altaf] & co. made such big propaganda about Talibaniazation in Karachi ,,,,,to give a chance /to have a reason to invite Black Water or USA in karachi.............
This is the reason for which Mustafa Kamal always visit USA and meet his Masters-----------------This is the reason
that US ambassador for Pakistan met with Bagora Altaf in London,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This is the reason Altaf is talking in favor of Qadyanis.....to increase tention ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So all Pakistanis and specially those from Karachi must keep an eye of Tiger on this "Black & white" (USA & MQM)

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ MYCOUNTRY Shame on you....because of people like we are standing still in poverty and in hatred....kabhee tum ne apne girebaan main jhank kar dekha hai...tumahra bhai zardari aur nawaz shareef bohot ache kaam karta hai to tum log MQM aur karachi ke peechai pare ho..

justab

Citizen
truth about blasts in Pakistan - black water in pakistan

Another analysis and quite chilling...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FtYKkTrutY[/video]

Another link which discuss Blackwater as crusaders believing in eliminating Muslims.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oit0OcWUFGM[/video]

tkaun

Re: truth about blasts in Pakistan - black water in pakistan

The isi,army and the govt should watch this video to just understand why there are so many blasts happening in peshawer and other cities.If the govt did't do anything about the blackwater and america's secret service then people will have no choice but to come on the streets and topple the govt.PM Gilani have obligation under the constitution of pakistan that he will safeguard the interest of pakistan but its not happening,why,God knows.May be govt is also playing in the hands of america.As for zardari is concerned,i dont trust him at all,he is not patriotic,simple is that.govt is not doing anything,its a friendly opposition,isi and army is also quiet then who will take care of this unfortunate country whose people are being killed in day light and no one is answerable.American cia chief penetta is in islamabad today,can someone talk to him frankly about these incidents and tell him to take all the blackwater and secret service men out of pakistan before our people kill them because they are very upset about their presence and their activities,then watch his reaction.

justab

Citizen

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our brave media men for the courage and daring attitude in exposing this phenomenon. Awareness is there at the street level but still bunkers (presidency, PM house and other such houses) are untouched i guess.....

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)

IF ALL THIS IS TRUE WHAT PAKISTAN SECURITY,SECRET AGENCIES AND ARMED FORCES DOING??? IF [rehman-malik] [altaf] [zardari] ARE SUPPORTING THESE ACTIVITIES WHY THEY ARE IN POWER. I SUGGEST THAT PEOPELS LIVING THESE AREAS WHERE THESE FOREIGNERS ARE ACTIVE TAKE MATTER IN THERE HANDS AND DEOMONSTRATE IN FRONT OF THESE HOUSES. LET SEE WHAT GOVT. OF PAKISTAN WILL DO?? :shock: :shock:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

Salam Brothers!
well i didnt see the video yet but i know that Blackwater, Musaat and Raw (RAMA as well)
are included in operations in Pakistan including Bombing and especially targeting Intelligence offices and army people.
Now, it is right that the current politicians are in power and helping americans.But, we have to learn lesson from it. Why should we vote for these parties then?
trust me guys, there is better party Pakistan Tehreek e insaaf and if someone has pain for the people of Pakistan, we should be with him rather than these culprits.
If you listen Zaid Hamid, he is saying again and again that there is need of true leadership in Pakistan that is Imran Khan but problem comes when he become against the army operations. well, honestly, i found imran khan more convincing than the army officals.

I want to say to my agencies in Pakistan that as we already know that americans want Pak army to weak and work like Police or Rangers. Thats why they are asking us to do more so that we keep our beloved army busy in operations and weak them like police or Rangers. Surprisingly, instead of having counter strategy, our army is finding solutions in doing more operations. Our army is finding solutions that what US and india wants.
I just want to say you guys that it is right what Imran Khan is trying to say and atleast listen. youll find solution automatically.

Well the above given links are pretty old guys.

justab

Citizen

the post is to provide the situation and the context. Countdown link especially is old but it gives the perspective as why backwater is dangerous? The american media acknowledge them as a kind of Christian crusaders with no regard for Muslim blood. It suggests that on purpose hirings were made by Erik Prince (Founder) considering extreme views against Muslims. This all highlights severity of the situation..

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BLACK WATER (XE) Secret War Against Pakistan !! MUST WATCH every PAKISTANI !!

blackwater-300x210.jpg

???????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ???

?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? [???? ??] ?? ????????? ???

BWH.jpg

612.gif

http://www.dailymotion.com/video
/xubm2w_black-water-xe-secret-war-against-
pakistan-must-watch-every-pakistani_news

Last edited:

r3sp3ct

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: BLACK WATER (XE) Secret War Against Pakistan !! MUST WATCH every PAKISTANI !!

bitter truth...!!!!!!

AbuOkasha

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: BLACK WATER (XE) Secret War Against Pakistan !! MUST WATCH every PAKISTANI !!

They always rush to Call every Blasts a Suicide Blast even it was a remote Controlled Detonation proved later many times.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

yaar the JACKET this lady is wearing is from ZAID HAMID?

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Real thruth is always difficult to digest. Unfortunately this lawless FATA area of Pakistan has become playground for world powers. One aim is to bleed and weaken Pakistan and other is to launch various proxy wars. FATA is a world terror centre from where many proxy wars are being fought. It has become bread and butter and only profession for young boys growing there. Al-Qaeda, backed by Turkey, the US and its regional Arab allies, has set up a new camp in Northern Waziristan in Pakistan to train Wahabi and Jihadi terrorists and dispatches them to Syria via Turkish borders. Saudi and Qatari regimes serve as interlocutors to facilitate the CIA and MI6 plans in Syria through instigating terrorist operations by Wahabi and Arab Jihadi groups, adding that the terrorists do not know that they actually exercise the US plans. Camp in Waziristan is not just a training center, but a command center for terrorist operations against Syria. Pakistan has no control over it whatsoever. et us see how Pakistan gets over it this time.

Islamic Soldier

Councller (250+ posts)
This was very true till famous Lahore case and after that goverment has put the brakes on these activities. They are here but not in that high number as in this report. But few can be dangerous as well.

madni42

In the end she was wrong that America is our biggest enemy...wrong..

We and our rulers are the biggest enemies becuase we allow them and provide them space to come and work and we get dollars ...
So please do not blame America or any other country... stop taking dollars.... eat less... work hard and above all be sinecere to your country atleast..