Breaking : Anchor Dr Aamir Liaquat Joins PTI

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Breaking : Anchoir Dr Aamir Liaquat Joins PTI

Amir liaqat to Imran Khan"Ghalib film dekhi hai," lol

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaquat Joins PTI - Aamir Liaquat Hussain and Imran Khan's Press Conference - 19th March 2018 #PTIKarachiCampaign

A terrorist and liar join the right party for him.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran has great sense of humour but i must say i can not trust this fraud and pshcopath Amir liaqat.He is shameless and not trust worthy.Just few days ago he was bashing Imran khan left centre and today he has joined PTI while sitting next to Imran khan.Pti and imran khan needs to be very careful with this psychppath. He would leave Pti very soon and then would start bashing pti and imran again on his show.
Amir is such a loser that even till this date he is not sure what he wants to do in his life. For a week he becomes political anchor ,next week he becomes Islamic scholar and then the third week he becomes politicians. He is utter confused and psychopath. The people who are his friends today very next day they become his enemies. Instead of doing anything,he needs to visit both psychologist and psychiatrist. Once he has done his mental treatment then he can do whatever he wants and im not saying this as a joke. I seriously think he needs mental treatment, He is not normal nor his actions or behaviour or is normal.
Last but not the least deep down inside his leader is still COBRA Altaf.