can anybody give statistics about about every ruler who perfrormed HAJJ and UMRAH

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
few days ago our president performed UMRAH and now our prime minister did the same practice on government expenses I was wondering how many of the past rulers has done so on government expenses also please reflect how many UMRAHs and HAJJ they perfrom when they were not in power and how many when they were in power it will be an interesting statistic if somebody can figure out as mostly our rulers I think only go there during the period they were in power

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am sure ,every one did Umrah ,but on the expense of Government, on thr money of poor Awam.

Zia was on the top of list.

Mushraf never did ....

No body has done Haj. it is waste of time and waste of money for them.

But our Murshid Pak did lots of corruption in Haj money.

Why u want tp take off peoples' cloths.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I doubt that Zardari or gillani could do Saaii, they may have done Tuuaff and call it Umrah.

Umrah is not in the Qismat of these Haram Khoor , killers.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
why all of you are wasting your precious time on these A S S HOLES. Do some thing practical to help poor people of Pakistan. pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Quaid-e-Azam ..............None

Imagined a guy who made Pakistan....... how much he took this thing seriously....can u believe

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khuda ki lannat in per .. inko inke hajh aur umraah aik baal baraber bhe nahi bacha saktey Allah ka kaher sai ...

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am sure ,every one did Umrah ,but on the expense of Government, on thr money of poor Awam.

Zia was on the top of list.

Mushraf never did ....

No body has done Haj. it is waste of time and waste of money for them.

But our Murshid Pak did lots of corruption in Haj money.

Why u want tp take off peoples' cloths.

I am sure Zia-ul-Haq performed Hajj. Whether at his own expense or not that is a diffrent story.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Quaid-e-Azam ..............None

Imagined a guy who made Pakistan....... how much he took this thing seriously....can u believe

Millions of Pakistani r doing Hajj every year , because of him.

He has done great job...

However Mirza Qadyani did nothing.....

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
if Quaid E Azam did not perform does not mean that if did he would perform on the expense of government he never drew even salary it is very much shameful when people from todays world always forget what he did for us and try to compare him with these rulers who are traitors and dacoits spending government money not only on themselves but their families are being broght up like prince and princesses there is no comparison it is the fact they forgot how Pakistan was built with how much struggle it was not an easy task to fight both with Hindus and English at the same time they both were and are vey clever even today I sometimes wonder how do our rulers always expect something good from Hindus of today in so many many past years it is confirmed and there is not doubt they are our worst enemy among others
for your latest information these days prime minister secretariat and president house is utilising RS. 2700000 daily and on their foreign tours they can spend Rs.5500000 daily in a country where we have food shortage power shortage where inflation is raising in minutes

Last edited:

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If Pakistani's are doing this because of him ......Then what about Indian Muslims they are doing because of Gandhi......

Dear I didn't get your "Mirza Qadyani" point...

Millions of Pakistani r doing Hajj every year , because of him.

He has done great job...

However Mirza Qadyani did nothing.....

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
آپ لوگ احسان فروش ہو -حکمران عوام کے پیسوں سے نیکی کر کے عوام کو بھی نیکی میں شامل کر لیتے ہیں- گھر بیٹھے ثواب مل جاتا ہے

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardari Performing Umra..
President-Zardari-Performing-Umra.jpg

President-Zardari-Performing-Umra-1.jpg

Gillani ..

20080609_06_330_228.jpg

Musharraf Performing Umra

p11-01-23188.jpg

Wo will be next... no one knows...

I think Rehman Malik Should Go..... Now... :lol:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If Pakistani's are doing this because of him ......Then what about Indian Muslims they are doing because of Gandhi......

Dear I didn't get your "Mirza Qadyani" point...
U will not get it , never mind .