Can anybody please update: What happened to those $ 2 Billions by Malik Riaz

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Isn’t he the same guy who bribed journalists in the current infamous Hajj scandal?

To the supporters of Imran and Musharraf : Please update the forum through this post on the money they recieved.

Last edited:

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Can anybody please update: What happened to those $ 2 Billions.

he said he will i guess. pledging is just not alway giving i guess.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کچھ تو "رحمانی"حج میں چلے گئے. کچھ پیسوں سے اسکا بیٹا علی ریاض جان لیوا کار ریسیں کرواتا رہا. کچھ پھر ملزم بیٹے کو بیرون ملک فرار کروانے میں خرچ ہو گئے.کچھ غریبوں کی زمینیں زبردستی ہتھیانے میں روزانہ خرچ ہو رہے ہیں. امید ہے کہ بہت سے جرنیلوں، سیاستدانوں اور بیورو کریٹوں کے گھر کا خرچہ، بچوں کی فیسیں، باہر کے ٹورز ، کیسینوز کے بل وغیرہ بھی اسی دو بلین ڈالرز میں سے خرچ ہو رہے ہیں

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nice way of getting an interview on CNN....... I guess the interviewer was also blessed by Malik sahib.

he said he will i guess. pledging is just not alway giving i guess.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

کچھ تو "رحمانی"حج میں چلے گئے. کچھ پیسوں سے اسکا بیٹا علی ریاض جان لیوا کار ریسیں کرواتا رہا. کچھ پھر ملزم بیٹے کو بیرون ملک فرار کروانے میں خرچ ہو گئے.کچھ غریبوں کی زمینیں زبردستی ہتھیانے میں روزانہ خرچ ہو رہے ہیں. امید ہے کہ بہت سے جرنیلوں، سیاستدانوں اور بیورو کریٹوں کے گھر کا خرچہ، بچوں کی فیسیں، باہر کے ٹورز ، کیسینوز کے بل وغیرہ بھی اسی دو بلین ڈالرز میں سے خرچ ہو رہے ہیں

I believe the list is very long and we'll be wasting our time.The first and foremost is that we should concenterate on Zardari and his cronies who are inflicting incalculabe loss to the Country and then we can move from there.Tall order though but I guess we dont have a choice.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I believe the list is very long and we'll be wasting our time.The first and foremost is that we should concenterate on Zardari and his cronies who are inflicting incalculabe loss to the Country and then we can move from there.Tall order though but I guess we dont have a choice.

I agree with you.

jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I can tell you a part of that donation was given to the disgruntle journalist so called defender of pride and ethics.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

he has made everyone happy with him. journalists,generals,politicians. thats y he is more than than mian mansha .mian mansha is more rich than malik riaz

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

The original question still there........ where is the money? It is really been donated ?

he has made everyone happy with him. journalists,generals,politicians. thats y he is more than than mian mansha .mian mansha is more rich than malik riaz