Can independents join PTI after winning ?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have a feeling some independents will betray PTI after winning

Not some but I fear sizable numbers. The company then will take a fatwa from the likes of Tahir Ashrafi et all that since the oath was taken under duress so it has no religious and legal standing, therefore these turncoats have no compulsion in ignoring those oaths, thereby switching their sides is in line with their brand of Islam.

Allah Allah, Khair Salla.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not some but I fear sizable numbers. The company then will take a fatwa from the likes of Tahir Ashrafi et all that since the oath was taken under duress so it has no religious and legal standing, therefore these turncoats have no compulsion in ignoring those oaths, thereby switching their sides is in line with their brand of Islam.

Dr Saab which world do you live in, you think people who have sold them selves give a shit about any oaths? Bikao maal bikao hota hai, but I'm also talking about kidnappings of winning independents and then after a few days a press conference to declare they are switching sides. Specially now that they have won they don't have to worry about facing the public.

BUT lets hope enough people stay on the sirat al mustaqeem.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I doubt it. If something like this happen. It will be very obvious and world is watching. Also it will make the circus more untrustworthy. The anger in masses will rise more. More instability and difficult for government to run.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Last time it was PTI’s own Jahangeer Tarin, who purchased several independent candidates for Imran Khan. This time he isn’t around and IK is in jail, therefore its very likely that all of PTI elected members will deflect to PML(N).

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr Saab which world do you live in, you think people who have sold them selves give a shit about any oaths? Bikao maal bikao hota hai, but I'm also talking about kidnappings of winning independents and then after a few days a press conference to declare they are switching sides. Specially now that they have won they don't have to worry about facing the public.

BUT lets hope enough people stay on the sirat al mustaqeem.
After 2018 PTI itself was full of bikaoo mal. Us waqt woh halal tha kiya?

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

G Dr sab. Why are you always so negative and I see you're wrong a lot.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
G Dr sab. Why are you always so negative and I see you're wrong a lot.

Brother halaat daikh ker assessment he hoti hai.... kabhi sahee kabhi ghalat. Laykin jahan dost rahnumai ferma daitay haien apnay ghalat honay kaa iqrar bhe khanda-paishani say ker laita houn.... aur yehi zindgee main mayree kamyabi kaa raaz hai.
Abb daikh lain rozanaa teen chaar MNAs/MPAs khamoshi say Marium kay haath per baiet ker rahay haien!!