hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
To all MQM supporters can u pls consult ur leader altaf hussain
and confirm his return date to pakistan PTI is offering Free air ticket
and guranteed safe exit from airport kindly update us so we
can arrange warm welcome for him in pakistan [pk flag] [pk flag]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Altaf Hussain will never ever come, he know his part members. Banazeer is an example.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:

hnuter,

why ask for something that is impossible [hilar] [hilar]

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very old and basi question please dont waste other people's time by posting useless questions.

It's time to celebrate NA 55 results [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chaudhry_1960 said:
Very old and basi question please dont waste other people's time by posting useless questions.

It's time to celebrate NA 55 results

Old Policies :lol:

But not Working not a Days :mrgreen:

Answer the Real Question Jiger...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think it is a question which will not be answered because we know the real answer.
A party ditched by the leader is now trying so hard to defend him. They have no valid logical reasons thus causing them to resort to other tactics.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
I think it is a question which will not be answered because we know the real answer.
A party ditched by the leader is now trying so hard to defend him. They have no valid logical reasons thus causing them to resort to other tactics.

u should be taking some lessons instead of u critisizing on our leader, mr altaf hussain has been residing in london n running the party from there coz he knows his jialeys r here to spread his message, but on the other hand tanga party leader immi was dragging his tanga all over pindi n look wut happen hawa nikal gaye pti become "phus tanga of immi" i guarantee u know not from karachi n u never lived there so plzzz u dun desereve to say a word against us. hail to ppl of pindi who sttod against the existment of former play boy in punjab.

zillat or ruwaye sai bhara chamat hai pti kai supporters per or inshallah zillat pir bhi imran khan ka picha nahi choorey gi.

Star Gazer

Maverick said:
Star Gazer said:
u should be taking some lessons instead of u critisizing on our leader, mr altaf hussain has been residing in london n running the party from there coz he knows his jialeys r here to spread his message, but on the other hand tanga party leader immi was dragging his tanga all over pindi n look wut happen hawa nikal gaye pti become "phus tanga of immi" i guarantee u know not from karachi n u never lived there so plzzz u dun desereve to say a word against us. hail to ppl of pindi who sttod against the existment of former play boy in punjab.

zillat or ruwaye sai bhara chamat hai pti kai supporters per or inshallah zillat pir bhi imran khan ka picha nahi choorey gi.

FYI, Hadees Nabvee hai;
"Aur khuda ki kassam jo dua tum kissi kay leyay kartey ho wo tumhare bhai kay leay tab tak puri naheen ho gi jab tak wo tumharay leay us say pehlay puri na ho"

mehwish_ali

Star Gazer said:

Star Gazer,

In your another post, you yourself showed the vision that Imran Party failed while it seems to be one Man Show and why Iman chose an old same Political Person like Jazi for his party.

One important Difference between PTI and MQM at moment is this that MQM is absolutely not One Man show. It is true about MQM that we now watch more people like Mustafa Kamal, Haider Abbas Rizwi, Farooq Sattar, Siddiqi etc. I believe that now strength of MQM lies in very Strong Rabta Committee which is running MQM in a very organised way.

Organization:
For sure, at moment the most Organized Party in Pakistan, with most educated and civilized leaders is MQM. And it is despite the fact that Altaf Hussain is out of Country.

Till the time the absence of Altaf Hussain is not effecting the organization and running of MQM, I don't think MQM leadership is going to take any risk to bring Altaf Hussain back.

Many things change according to situations.

1. Imran Khan got his allied party JI but despite this Jamiat beat Imran Khan in Punjab University.

So main question remains for MQM if Altaf's life is really safe in Pakistan?

2. We also saw the attack upon Benazir Butto who got almost equal security as President.

For sure threat to Altaf's life is much more than Benazir Bhutto,

Or even Sheikh Rashid was attacked. This is the reality of new Fanatics of Pakistan.

3. MQM knows it very well that all these People like Imran Khan or others, who are asking that Altaf should come back, their actual Intentions is nothing else than this that Altaf should be killed, and they are hoping that MQM dismantles after killing of Altaf Hussain.

MQM does not consist of stupid people or fools. They know Blood thirsty Intentions of Imran Khan and others very well and it would be difficult to bring them in this Trap.

4. Thanks to Technology.
Thanks to Technology that Altaf Hussain is connected to the Party in such way that they feel his 90% presence on ground.
It would be a shame if Fanatic Talibani Terrorists could use modern technology to make blasts and suicide bombing, but educated people like us don't use Technology in order to secure our leaders.

The Conclusion is, MQM is not going to let Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan till the time this blood thirsty Intentions of haters of MQM is present there.

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
Maverick said:
[quote="Star Gazer":3bq0pulx]

FYI, Hadees Nabvee hai;
"Aur khuda ki kassam jo dua tum kissi kay leyay kartey ho wo tumhare bhai kay leay tab tak puri naheen ho gi jab tak wo tumharay leay us say pehlay puri na ho"[/quote:3bq0pulx]

ki mazloom ko baddua dainai sai ye sab hota hai jo ap nai upper fermaya lakin zalim kai leye baddua hai johum derahai hain or ye khalq-e-khuda ki wo lathi hai jo berso sai hawa mai uthi hoye thi lakin ghoomi ajj hai imran khan ki porani herkato per, so miss sobia u better get ur act together n plzzzz dont u dare talk bad about our leader.

bari bari batay kernay walo ye batil ka sir aj necha dikhaya hai allah nai 3 hazar vote basssssss ye pti hai yeh hai asal haqeeqat i just wanna make u understand that u have no right to say anmything against mqm coz we didnt even take a part in dis election n now u cant say mqm nai dhandli kari hai

Pathfinder

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Star Gazer":2cnp6amu]
The Conclusion is, MQM is not going to let Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan till the time this blood thirsty Intentions of haters of MQM is present there.
[/quote:2cnp6amu]

Please Pardon my ignorance but WHY exactly is Altaf Hussain's life in danger if he returns to Pakistan?

Jury

hnuter555 said:
MQM & its workers,
will decide after Imran Khan appear in LA court.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maverick said:
Star Gazer said:

Pindi people so beautifully showed the rest of Pakistan that even though Sheikh Raseed was popular because of his work, his association with Musrsharaf and his inclination towards the Chore group runling Pakistan at present, they decided for PML. Can you in Karachi vote against MQM and live. Although you guys know that it is mafia group holding onto power regardless of principles. See MQM met Shabaz Sharif cause they know which way the tide is turning. Now they are looking for a space in Punjabis lap. I think PML should refused to these terroist group.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maverick said:
Star Gazer said:

what the heck is chamat?