Can MQM pls announce the return date of altaf hussain to pak

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Star Gazer":vpnvq099]I think it is a question which will not be answered because we know the real answer.
A party ditched by the leader is now trying so hard to defend him. They have no valid logical reasons thus causing them to resort to other tactics.

Star Gazer,

In your another post, you yourself showed the vision that Imran Party failed while it seems to be one Man Show and why Iman chose an old same Political Person like Jazi for his party.

One important Difference between PTI and MQM at moment is this that MQM is absolutely not One Man show. It is true about MQM that we now watch more people like Mustafa Kamal, Haider Abbas Rizwi, Farooq Sattar, Siddiqi etc. I believe that now strength of MQM lies in very Strong Rabta Committee which is running MQM in a very organised way.

Organization:
For sure, at moment the most Organized Party in Pakistan, with most educated and civilized leaders is MQM. And it is despite the fact that Altaf Hussain is out of Country.

Till the time the absence of Altaf Hussain is not effecting the organization and running of MQM, I don't think MQM leadership is going to take any risk to bring Altaf Hussain back.

Many things change according to situations.

1. Imran Khan got his allied party JI but despite this Jamiat beat Imran Khan in Punjab University.

So main question remains for MQM if Altaf's life is really safe in Pakistan?

2. We also saw the attack upon Benazir Butto who got almost equal security as President.

For sure threat to Altaf's life is much more than Benazir Bhutto,

Or even Sheikh Rashid was attacked. This is the reality of new Fanatics of Pakistan.

3. MQM knows it very well that all these People like Imran Khan or others, who are asking that Altaf should come back, their actual Intentions is nothing else than this that Altaf should be killed, and they are hoping that MQM dismantles after killing of Altaf Hussain.

MQM does not consist of stupid people or fools. They know Blood thirsty Intentions of Imran Khan and others very well and it would be difficult to bring them in this Trap.

4. Thanks to Technology.
Thanks to Technology that Altaf Hussain is connected to the Party in such way that they feel his 90% presence on ground.
It would be a shame if Fanatic Talibani Terrorists could use modern technology to make blasts and suicide bombing, but educated people like us don't use Technology in order to secure our leaders.

The Conclusion is, MQM is not going to let Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan till the time this blood thirsty Intentions of haters of MQM is present there.[/quote:vpnvq099]

You are the one using the word hater/basher ever so frequently and no one else does it. This is your ploy to blame everything else on other and try to wriggle out of all situations without owning any responsibility.
Alright I hope that AH has a wonderful time in london and hope that all of you can go live with him in in the heaven there.
Talking of civilized; Please look at the language used by the educated members on this forum.GIVE US A BREAK.
We do not need psuedo self serving repetitive analytical ploys from mqm.
I know the answers to this post by some of my fans ,let me recall some vocabulary:
hater/basher/jalo/burn/khaboon main/bias/fanatic/blood thirsty/ new additions awaited here.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sorry to say but MQM got no solid answer to my question there
was not a single argument which can qualify the exile of altaf hussain

if this is principle point of politics then what president he is setting

pakistan is not safe place for investment sports etc etc

if that is principle laid down by mqm then no leader should live
in pakistan if nawaz is safe, Imran is safe, zardarie is safe, aswand yar
wali is safe WHy [altaf] is not safe,

as a muslim we all beleive our life is fixed the day we need to spend in
our grave can not be outside no matter where u live and what sort
of protection u got.

it means altaf hussain beleive in Islam is questionable never mind
his politics of Gun

Star Gazer said:
I think it is a question which will not be answered because we know the real answer.
A party ditched by the leader is now trying so hard to defend him. They have no valid logical reasons thus causing them to resort to other tactics.
"batain karoun ki aur dookan paakorun ki"

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
love Pak said:
[altaf] Baghora.

Baghora itni door sy bait kar ap logoon ky danda deta rahata hy tab hi ap log us ky nam ki tasbi parte rahte ho. [hilar] [hilar]

Atleast you people admit he is baghora. "As you are, so will be the rulers that will be sent over you" (Mishkaat). "...
Hum sirf Allah ka nam ki tasbi partain hain, Shataan ki nahi

Spartacus

hnuter555 said:
To all MQM supporters can u pls consult ur leader altaf hussain
and confirm his return date to pakistan PTI is offering Free air ticket
and guranteed safe exit from airport kindly update us so we
can arrange warm welcome for him in pakistan [pk flag] [pk flag]

Dear ,
Altaf Hussain can not come to Pakistan before the permit.
A permit from his PARTY SUPPORTERS .
He tried his best but could not get a permit from his supporters.
Most supporters of AH decided that he should not come to PAKISTAN right now.
How can he dare to come to Pakistan .
AH Jis Jahaz Say Pkistan Janay Ki Koosish Karain Gain , Spartacus Us Jahaz Kay Pahyeeay Ko Puncher Ker Day Ga.

As you wrote ....PTI is offering Free air ticket
Because AH can not get a permit from his supporters that is why he can not accept your offer ,could you please give the same ticket to IK , he can meet his daughter in USA. It is really long time that daughter and father did not manage to see each other.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Please keep him over there, we don't want unrest in whole nation and whole country because of presence of one person in Karachi.

drkjke

hnuter555 said:

altaf the clown will come when his mission is complete.dont you know?
his mission of breaking pakistan .its serious allegation u would say,but its true

we have actual proof of mqm leaders close links with american CIA indian RAW and israeli mossad
actually mqm has given a big chunk of karachi land to nototious american black water mafia killers,who wherever they go craete destruction
karachi people should be prepared for very hard days ahead,because wherever blackwater goes bloodshed increases many times

and we have proof that mqms city government specially gave land and facilities to these american killers of blackwater
so altaf husain wont come till pakistan is intact
may allah protect pakistan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
hnuter555 said:

Dear ,
Altaf Hussain can not come to Pakistan before the permit.
A permit from his PARTY SUPPORTERS .
He tried his best but could not get a permit from his supporters.
Most supporters of AH decided that he should not come to PAKISTAN right now.
How can he dare to come to Pakistan .
AH Jis Jahaz Say Pkistan Janay Ki Koosish Karain Gain , Spartacus Us Jahaz Kay Pahyeeay Ko Puncher Ker Day Ga.

As you wrote ....PTI is offering Free air ticket
Because AH can not get a permit from his supporters that is why he can not accept your offer ,could you please give the same ticket to IK , he can meet his daughter in USA. It is really long time that daughter and father did not manage to see each other.

Did he get a permit when he ran away from Pakistan ? [hilar] [hilar]

Councller (250+ posts)
Jab sy PTI ka Janaza nikal bichary ro ro kar apna gusa mqm per nikal ry hain. Dont worry bro. 15 sal main 3000 vote mile hain. Shayad ab en ko 10 tange ur kharidna paren ge tak 3000 log aa sake. [hilar] [hilar]

Councller (250+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
Maverick said:
Star Gazer said:
I think it is a question which will not be answered because we know the real answer.

u should be taking some lessons instead of u critisizing on our leader, mr altaf hussain has been residing in london n running the party from there coz he knows his jialeys r here to spread his message, but on the other hand tanga party leader immi was dragging his tanga all over pindi n look wut happen hawa nikal gaye pti become "phus tanga of immi" i guarantee u know not from karachi n u never lived there so plzzz u dun desereve to say a word against us. hail to ppl of pindi who sttod against the existment of former play boy in punjab.

zillat or ruwaye sai bhara chamat hai pti kai supporters per or inshallah zillat pir bhi imran khan ka picha nahi choorey gi.

Pindi people so beautifully showed the rest of Pakistan that even though Sheikh Raseed was popular because of his work, his association with Musrsharaf and his inclination towards the Chore group runling Pakistan at present, they decided for PML. Can you in Karachi vote against MQM and live. Although you guys know that it is mafia group holding onto power regardless of principles. See MQM met Shabaz Sharif cause they know which way the tide is turning. Now they are looking for a space in Punjabis lap. I think PML should refused to these terroist group.

I love you when fire comes out from your month and you guys say terroist, bathakoor or whatever, it shows how you hate people of Karachi. It doesn't really effect on MQM at all. Tum log jalte rahoo ge ur ham hokomat karte rahen ge. Hamra Karachi like a rock star in the world. GA MQM and GA Altaf Hussain.

love Pak

Jab sy PTI ka Janaza nikal bichary ro ro kar apna gusa mqm per nikal ry hain. Dont worry bro. 15 sal main 3000 vote mile hain. Shayad ab en ko 10 tange ur kharidna paren ge tak 3000 log aa sake. [hilar] [hilar]

Why you think PTI is the only party against MQM? What do you say about the following
Benazir about Tafu : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xacctp ... of-mq_news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sherry Rehman about 12 May: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxod0mOO_vg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zulfiqar Mirza about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlDiiqWP8A;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316a3RkFhD0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nabel Gabool about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4itvf7yC4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MQM guys reply to this, dont run away like your baghora leader

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
WHy dont u admit that ur leader is a coward and he is just a puppet
of western intrests

pls come out of his bubble and ur MQM dream land u know that
u got not arugment to qualify ur statement
so u just resort to seeta white story i dont give a toss about imran
khan two wrongs dont make one right so ur seeta white argument
and permit or visa for pakistan are invalid argument

when u sleep at night pls come out of ur MQM brain washing
and think for a minute if u r going to right person for leadership

if there is no pakistan what will be value of MQM or Altaf or imran
or nawaz or shahbaz or zardarie they dont even qualify to get
a decent job in macdolands

So SO SO SO SO Pls think what i said before u go to bed and make a
decsions according to ur zehmmeer who is right???

Councller (250+ posts)
love Pak said:

Why you think PTI is the only party against MQM? What do you say about the following
Benazir about Tafu : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xacctp ... of-mq_news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sherry Rehman about 12 May: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxod0mOO_vg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zulfiqar Mirza about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlDiiqWP8A;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316a3RkFhD0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nabel Gabool about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4itvf7yC4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our jurm is to send middle class and poor class people into assemblies which we practically shown in 4 elections and you should accept too.

We want to transfer the rights of 98% of people from 2% elite class for which you guys are gulam of them. They think if mqm spread all over the Pakistan then what they will do.

We are fighting for 98% rights of the people. That's the reason and answer

Please answer me if you think any other party do the same , don't run away?

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Those 98% are dying hard to manage funds for the stay of the 2% who are living abroad. I wonder how it is different from a wadera who actually owns the land and has (logically) more right to force his people do the same.
We don't want him in Pakistan, little did we know that his supporters also want him to stay abroad and live a luxurious life from their hard earned money, if it was actually earned the hard way. (Should I attach big footages to cover the complete post from MQM supporters already posted on this forum and that too multiple times.) After all he doesn't have any resources of his own.

love Pak

love Pak said:

Benazir about Tafu : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xacctp ... of-mq_news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sherry Rehman about 12 May: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxod0mOO_vg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zulfiqar Mirza about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlDiiqWP8A;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316a3RkFhD0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nabel Gabool about MQM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4itvf7yC4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our jurm is to send middle class and poor class people into assemblies which we practically shown in 4 elections and you should accept too.

We want to transfer the rights of 98% of people from 2% elite class for which you guys are gulam of them. They think if mqm spread all over the Pakistan then what they will do.

We are fighting for 98% rights of the people. That's the reason and answer

Please answer me if you think any other party do the same , don't run away?

http://columns.pk/corruption-kahanian/breed-of-new-millionaires-joins-zardari/
You send middle class and they become billionaires in few years. How come???
Hypocrats, You were sitting in the lap of choudries and now in Zardari's lap and talking about middle class. You people are so bagharat that, they openly critisize you, but to remain in power you are licking their feet.

Councller (250+ posts)
love Pak said:
You send middle class and they become billionaires in few years. How come???
Hypocrats, You were sitting in the lap of choudries and now in Zardari's lap and talking about middle class. You people are so bagharat that, they openly critisize you, but to remain in power you are licking their feet.[/size]

Please answer me if you think any other party do the same , don't run away
If you any other party who is better than MQM give me 5 solid reason I will leave mqm and join that party . Please don't run away , answer to me.
?