can our army reply to this challenge??dont shot our own citizens

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
shot
1017.gif

Scorpion

Banned
they have to choose one thing . . . . Either Dollars or the People . . . . People are fools as they will going to support this Army no matter they kill a million own Pakistanis . . . . Therefore, the Dollar is the best choice . . . . .

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
USA and NATO is not in the region aimlessly. Why they attacked Iraq for oil. Now why they are attacking
Libya, again for oil resources. For Pak they want to denuke and split for their own perpose to occupy
the natural resources in Centeral Asia including Pakistan.
We have too many puppets (Gaddars) stooges in pak playing their game plan and own power struggle ?
Allah will Inshallah protect Pakistan from all the bad events, Aameen !!!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak army is parting its ways from US agents that is why we are listen all this hey n cry from US ...as afar as munawar hassan is concern first he should wash off his own hands from hate and sectarianism before advising anybody else.

irshad001

Citizen

So our dear friend Hamza is on his dedicated mission of insulting army and creating hatred amongst people for his army. Last time he ran away when I asked for proof about the free kerosene oil in Kamra, then he ran away by telling that PMA cadets are enjoying, now he has come up with another logic. Hamza where were you when Air chief said openly, in front of Prime Minister, that we can stop drone attacks, let the government order us so.? Similarly, all missions of army are controlled by YOUR supreme commander of all the armed forces, who only visits abroad and stays in one castle. Why don't you ask him to visit Waziristan, Swat, Orakzai, Fata and then give corresponding orders to army.

Let me also narrate a small story. Mir Jafar betrayed Tipu Sultan , thinking that he would be the next sultan. When Tipu was killed , he went to the English colonel for high reward. The English, took out his sword, uttered some historical words and chopped his head off. Those words were ,"Thankyou for supporting us. But you betrayed those who looked after you when you were baby till this age. If you could not be faithful to them, how can you be faithful to any nation. You only deserve death. " Please Hamza remember these words. You might have to hear them.

Scorpion

Banned
USA and NATO is not in the region aimlessly. Why they attacked Iraq for oil. Now why they are attacking
Libya, again for oil resources. For Pak they want to denuke and split for their own perpose to occupy
the natural resources in Centeral Asia including Pakistan.
We have too many puppets (Gaddars) stooges in pak playing their game plan and own power struggle ?
Allah will Inshallah protect Pakistan from all the bad events, Aameen !!!

May Allah save Pakistan from the clutches of Pakistan Army . . . . Aameen . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
So our dear friend Hamza is on his dedicated mission of insulting army and creating hatred amongst people for his army. Last time he ran away when I asked for proof about the free kerosene oil in Kamra, then he ran away by telling that PMA cadets are enjoying, now he has come up with another logic. Hamza where were you when Air chief said openly, in front of Prime Minister, that we can stop drone attacks, let the government order us so.? Similarly, all missions of army are controlled by YOUR supreme commander of all the armed forces, who only visits abroad and stays in one castle. Why don't you ask him to visit Waziristan, Swat, Orakzai, Fata and then give corresponding orders to army. Let me also narrate a small story. Mir Jafar betrayed Tipu Sultan , thinking that he would be the next sultan. When Tipu was killed , he went to the English colonel for high reward. The English, took out his sword, uttered some historical words and chopped his head off. Those words were ,"Thankyou for supporting us. But you betrayed those who looked after you when you were baby till this age. If you could not be faithful to them, how can you be faithful to any nation. You only deserve death. " Please Hamza remember these words. You might have to hear them.

Brother,

Please make these words remember to this traitor Pakistan Army than to Hamza, as the Americans will going to dump these traitors the same way . . . . But how can you look towards this side with the curtains of biasedness . . . .

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Pak army is parting its ways from US agents that is why we are listen all this hey n cry from US ...as afar as munawar hassan is concern first he should wash off his own hands from hate and sectarianism before advising anybody else.

Can you define, which hate and which sectarianism . . . .

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Mjhay nai pata hamza nay kya kaha aur kya keh raha hai per aik baat tu confirm hai k jaisay siasat dan hain waisay hi army bhi hai in ka aaqa aur qibla b america hi hai aur yeh sub parliament establishment beurocrates mil kar kam kartay hain so kisi aik ki side lay kar apna aur qoum ka waqt barbad na karain

So our dear friend Hamza is on his dedicated mission of insulting army and creating hatred amongst people for his army. Last time he ran away when I asked for proof about the free kerosene oil in Kamra, then he ran away by telling that PMA cadets are enjoying, now he has come up with another logic. Hamza where were you when Air chief said openly, in front of Prime Minister, that we can stop drone attacks, let the government order us so.? Similarly, all missions of army are controlled by YOUR supreme commander of all the armed forces, who only visits abroad and stays in one castle. Why don't you ask him to visit Waziristan, Swat, Orakzai, Fata and then give corresponding orders to army.

Let me also narrate a small story. Mir Jafar betrayed Tipu Sultan , thinking that he would be the next sultan. When Tipu was killed , he went to the English colonel for high reward. The English, took out his sword, uttered some historical words and chopped his head off. Those words were ,"Thankyou for supporting us. But you betrayed those who looked after you when you were baby till this age. If you could not be faithful to them, how can you be faithful to any nation. You only deserve death. " Please Hamza remember these words. You might have to hear them.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you define, which hate and which sectarianism . . . .

Just pick up Ummat news paper of any date what so every of last 20 years and you'll know what im talking about ... if you agree on this that people who call themselves momin and parhazgar for them 1st change comes into their character is Ikhlaaq, Ufoo, Darguzar, Kholous and Bhai Chara ... look for these 5 things from jammat for any other fellow human being and Pakistani in their mouth piece news paper and let me know... I challenge Quote me ONE SINGLE statement of munwar hasan where he is giving a slight indication of the 5 qualities i mentioned above.

Scorpion

Banned
Just pick up Ummat news paper of any date what so every of last 20 years and you'll know what im talking about ... if you agree on this that people who call themselves momin and parhazgar for them 1st change comes into their character is Ikhlaaq, Ufoo, Darguzar, Kholous and Bhai Chara ... look for these 5 things from jammat for any other fellow human being and Pakistani in their mouth piece news paper and let me know... I challenge Quote me ONE SINGLE statement of munwar hasan where he is giving a slight indication of the 5 qualities i mentioned above.

Brother,

You still did nt answer my question . . . . Apart from other bad things he have in his character, how Munawer Hassan is spreading hatred and secterianism . . . .

Kindly answer it . . . .

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother,

You still did nt answer my question . . . . Apart from other bad things he have in his character, how Munawer Hassan is spreading hatred and secterianism . . . .

Kindly answer it . . . .
You take the horse to the pond but you cannot force him to drink ...