Capital Talk - 23rd Feb 2010 - Irfan Saddiqui - Must Watch

Re: Misuse of Media Power by Hamid Meer Yesterday

hamid meer ne kashmhairi hone ka suboot de diya hai baradarizm.
wesy is election k baad im disappointed ... k yahan ki siasat bhi nahin badal sakti aur nauzubillah agar aik naya paighamber bbhi aa jaye to bhi hamaray log jhooton k peechy hi bhagain ge
wo jhooty jo 5000 tax dete hain .. iss liay yahan adal aur insaaf nahin ho skta

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)

Every one is shouting and crying here on misuse of media here, but if this same media and anchors supports or talk in favour of PPP, MQM, PML Q then this media will be very good and acceptable and when they speak in favour of PML N then every one shouts and starts propegenda, In the same way when Brig. Imitiaz speaks about the Karachi Operation and at that time all media and anchors are discussing this and critisizing Pml N to damage their popularity graph and at that time i am sure that media war was sponsered by PPP and mqm, and in that way mqm was trying to be innocent,
Hamid Mir showed the facts about Skeikh Rasheed and many peoples knew about that already becuase i am here in NA-55, Please also see the program of Dr. Moeez Pirzada of 23rd Feb then you will also start critizing him too.
Shiekh Rasheed's Political Careers is no more and wish of PPP to defeat Pml n from NA-55 vanished like smoke of Shiekh Rasheed's Cigaar.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Results of election proved that why Hamid Mir did the show only against Shaikh Rasheed and not against JI or PTI.

PML N was smelling that only Sheikh Rasheed is coming closer to them and he might win. This was the reason of Nawaz Sharif's visit to NA55 and Hamid Mir's program.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
I am not a fan of Sheeda Tulli but the way today's program was conducted is a big shame for Hamid Mir, Irfan Siddiqui (another paid slave of Nawaz Sharif), and Farooq Aqdus. The only impartial comments were from Humayoun Gohar. Inspite of the presence of 3 evils Allah had arranged and angel too. pakistan is too difficult to change [wall]. If you read the articles of Irfan Siddiqui you will be amazed to read what he says about ethics and dignity. But I saw their dignity to its lowest today. Well paid people arranged and repaid very well. Congratulations Nawaz for another good deal. You are master of deals we still remeber the brief cases sent to Supreme Court Registry In Quetta for a coup against Chif Justice Irshad Hussain by Justice Siddiqui (I forgot his full name).

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Hamid Mir alongwith JEW TV was exposed several times, this is not 1st time. It is enough for our innocent people to make decission. Hamid Mir is a black mailer, i remember in one of his program he invited Sheikh Rasheed with a promise that he will not talk to some PML N particularly Haneef Abbasi but eventually to make his program a spicy one he dramatically called Haneef Abbasi and when Sheikh Rasheed declined to talk to him and was talking to Hamid Mir, Haneef Abbasi also interrupted and started his arguments, at that time Hamid Mir showed his angerness to stop hanif Abbasi by using very harsh words, in fact it was purely insult of haneef Abbasi but it exposed the relations of Hamid Mir with PML N that he has all the rights to deal with PML N in any style.
Any how, JEW is really a biased channel, they have nothing to deal with Pakistan's stability, it looks they have their own agenda. In his yesterday's program he return back NS, his amount which he took plus with interest. These anchors forget everybody's past except NS and Corrupt Justice (CJ). This program was a slap on neutral media and I think JEW already lost its credibility. They praised a leader who declared wrong and misleaded figures of their accounts to Election commission, every body knows but dont have dare to start any complain against him. I dont know where is Ansar Abbasi, who is master of investigation techniques!!!!!! Allah (swt) bless to us and to Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

?? ????? ???? ??? !!

???? ??? ? ??? ??
????? ??? ???? ??

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ussi1 said:
Good Job Hamid Mir. It has nothing do with being pro PML-N or PPP. It is about exposing Sheikh Rasheed. I hope people will remember that when they vote.
Why not Hamid Mir expose NS coz he dont have any ill past??? so before you prais Hamid Mir think about that by using ur common sense, although now a days common sense is not very common,,,,any body going to reply me.

gazoomartian

Zaidi Qasim said:
?? ????? ???? ??? !!

???? ??? ? ??? ??
????? ??? ???? ??

bhai zara time do. democrazy abhi new hai, we will be alright

Zaidi or anybody , how do you write posts in urdu? I need to learn, please tell me

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

Zaidi or anybody , how do you write posts in urdu? I need to learn, please tell me

For me... I have installed mac support for urdu... which allows me to change my writing language from english to urdu and vice versa....

I dont know if you use mac or windows... please enlighten me about that... if you use mac... i would be more than happy to guide you....if..... you are willing to accept help from a somewhat MQM supporting traitor... ;)

gazoomartian

[quote="capre786[/quote]

I watched the entire show but I did not find an iota of bias. What you all complaining about??

Nukta cheeni to anchor ka farz hai bhai. We should embrace loss with a dignity not with whine

dont get so emotional even if Sheikh is your favorite. They are all in it for themselves. What could he alone do in the parliament. for that matter, what would any one do, PPP has majority

Adeel

Founder
gazoomartian said:
I watched the entire show but I did not find an iota of bias. What you all complaining about??

Nukta cheeni to anchor ka farz hai bhai. We should embrace loss with a dignity not with whine

dont get so emotional even if Sheikh is your favorite. They are all in it for themselves. What could he alone do in the parliament. for that matter, what would any one do, PPP has majority

He picked on Sheikh Rasheed specifically and pulled out all his older videos. So why just Sheikh Rasheed, that could ve been done to any politican, including Nawaz Shareef.

Zaidi Qasim

mehwish_ali said:
The only Good and Neutral Person was HumayooN Gohar.

While Hamid Mir is more Dangerous than even Taliban. His Agenda is same as of Taliban, and that is why he did the Character Assassination of Sheikh Rashid.

And Saddiqi also belongs to same group as Hamid Mir and these type of people are bigger thread to Pakistan than Taliban or Lal Mosque Terrorists.

Hum !!! Didn't like the truth I gather... Lal masjid, Musharraf, chaudry Shujat, Governor Taseer...these are responsible for his demise. He is a lier who is reaching to his logical conclusion.No one can win by taking Musharraf's name in pakistan. You may not like it, but there is nothing you can do about it.these kind of liers need to be put in to their places.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
He picked on Sheikh Rasheed specifically and pulled out all his older videos. So why just Sheikh Rasheed, that could ve been done to any politican, including Nawaz Shareef.

Absolutely agreed... and that would have made him and the program balanced too....

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":2oubhwpy]The only Good and Neutral Person was HumayooN Gohar.

While Hamid Mir is more Dangerous than even Taliban. His Agenda is same as of Taliban, and that is why he did the Character Assassination of Sheikh Rashid.

And Saddiqi also belongs to same group as Hamid Mir and these type of people are bigger thread to Pakistan than Taliban or Lal Mosque Terrorists.

Hum !!! Didn't like the truth I gather... Lal masjid, Musharraf, chaudry Shujat, Governor Taseer...these are responsible for his demise. He is a lier who is reaching to his logical conclusion.No one can win by taking Musharraf's name in pakistan. You may not like it, but there is nothing you can do about it.these kind of liers need to be put in to their places.[/quote:2oubhwpy]

zaid sahab musharrafs peopls after having so much unpopularity still getting 45000 votes where ur imrans having all this popularity getting only 3500......wow.......see if musharraf get popular what will happen with imran then....think....

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Hamid mir is a examlpe of true baise....i use to think that he is a good journalist but today he showed that most of the people were rite about his character........he showed today that he work for money
what he showed today was correct bu why only one day prior to election and why only against shk rasheed...why not against nawaz.....this questions make hamid mir bais.....
but well done Hamyun gohar very bold person speak the truth in the same programe very few people do that.....

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Hamid Mir Allah ke Lanat ho tum per.
Duniya ke sab se begairat admi ho tum.

A real son of a bitch.

balochkhan

Citizen
Re: Was it biased ?

Shahid Ali said:
Do you friends think that todays (23-02-2010) Capital Talk program of Hamid Mir was biased or politically motivated for one side?

It was not biased at all. Welldone Meer Sahab and Siqqiqui Sahab, Qatilon , deen dushmanon aur un ke sathion ko isi tarha benaqb kartay raho. Tamam Qatil aur bhatta khor insha Allah bil aakhir khatam ho jaen ge.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Hamid Mir, Irfan Siqqidui and Farooq Aqdus shame on you all. You guys have lost your credibility and done a loss to the credibility of Geo in particular and to the whole media in general.Money well paid and money well received and repaid back in a manner it brought shame to all.

Zaidi Qasim

Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":1fesokb3]The only Good and Neutral Person was HumayooN Gohar.

Hum !!! Didn't like the truth I gather... Lal masjid, Musharraf, chaudry Shujat, Governor Taseer...these are responsible for his demise. He is a lier who is reaching to his logical conclusion.No one can win by taking Musharraf's name in pakistan. You may not like it, but there is nothing you can do about it.these kind of liers need to be put in to their places.

zaid sahab musharrafs peopls after having so much unpopularity still getting 45000 votes where ur imrans having all this popularity getting only 3500......wow.......see if musharraf get popular what will happen with imran then....think....[/quote:1fesokb3]

Looks like you guys are happy not that nawaz sharif's candidate won but imran khan's candidate lost.And of course tonight I will dream to see what will happen once the Musharraf is back. My dear brother, he is history. If you still dream about him then of course no one can ban the day dreaming.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":azu57o60][quote="mehwish_ali":azu57o60]The only Good and Neutral Person was HumayooN Gohar.

zaid sahab musharrafs peopls after having so much unpopularity still getting 45000 votes where ur imrans having all this popularity getting only 3500......wow.......see if musharraf get popular what will happen with imran then....think....[/quote:azu57o60]

Looks like you guys are happy not that nawaz sharif's candidate won but imran khan's candidate lost.And of course tonight I will dream to see what will happen once the Musharraf is back. My dear brother, he is history. If you still dream about him then of course no one can ban the day dreaming.[/quote:azu57o60]

nawaz win is also a badqismati of pindy's awam,,,,,,but to talk about Imrans defeat on this platform is for you guyz...just to wake u up..nd..show you, ur real face in a miror