Capital Talk - 2nd May 2011 - Pakistani have a Qestion Why US Threw The Dead Body Of Osama into sea

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 2nd May 2011 - Pakistani have a Qestion Why US Threw The Dead Body Of Osama into sea without showing Media

Thanks God "OSAMA" is dead ,that person had brought so much havoc to its own muslim people,no regrets over his death.There were rumours of his death in the past,all of them proved wrong.I agree with salim safi and yousaf zai that pakistan knew about the operation .As a matter of fact provided the intelligence report of his whereabouts.Pakistan should fully co-operate with the international community to get rid of this menace which was proving a deadly nightmare for many countries.PAK army and ISI make sure that pak territory will not be used by these kinds of gangsters who have no value for the human lives.I will congratulate the pak army and ISI to give fruitful information to the US and US carried out a succssfull operation to get rid of those vultures.Now Al-zowehri who is NO.2 have to be found ,he is also a deadly snake who have to be killed. Job well done guys-'CONGRATULATIONS"

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 2nd May 2011 - Pakistani have a Qestion Why US Threw The Dead Body Of Osama into sea without showing Media

good riddance. may he rot in hell now!!! and i hope pakistan comes out of this whole shameful situation (giving refuge to him) !!!