Capital Talk - 9th May 2011 - Special Program On OBL Issue - Analysis & Recommendation

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Complete Program

[FLV]http://freevid.pkpolitics.com/may11/capitaltalk_9_may_11.flv[/FLV]​

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
i like this format,uts better to do a programme like this rather than call some sick-politicians & listen their ****.I HV ONE QUESTION WHICH IS NEVER ASKED EVEN ON MEDIA.when they call ELECTED GOVT,why they forget that their ALL MAJOR /KEY PLAYERS ARE NON-ELECTED.ZARDARI HIMSELF,RAHMAN MALIK,BABAR AWAN,FAUZIA WAHAB,HINA RABBANI,SHERI RAHMAN,FAISAL ABDI,LATIF KHOSA,FAROOQ NAIK,SHARMEELA FAROOQI,SHAHLA RAZA,ASMA ARBAB,HAFIZ SHAIKH,two key diplomats HUSSAIN HAQANI(US)WAJID HASAN(UK)both are nro beneficiaries & many more.ye sab loag taliban ko nazr nahe atay!!!!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Good program by Hamid Mir. But why doesn't he consider Benazir's and Musharaf's statements and other evidences that OBL died many years ago?? When Hamid is doing an analysis he needs to consider all possibilities. Although he has mentioned a bit by showing people's interviews but directly doesn't say it could be a strong possibility.

Anyway, great work by Hamid Mir!

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Sadar tau bohat baighairat hai nd corrupt too....woh kya jawab dai ga... wazeer e azam ek putli tamasha corrupt aadmi hai.... COAS bika hua fauji.... so who will answer.....

Last few minutes from Hamid Mir --- even better. Someone needs to wake up the baighairat nation.

The answer to "why people are sitting at home?" is that Pakistanis are a baighairat nation and in Islam we have been clearly told "jaisi qaum ho gee waisa he hakim aaye ga". Below is copy paste of my comment from Faisla Aap ka (since similar to this but wid more explanation).

People should now stop being in fool's paradise. Pakistani is a baighairat nation and we should just admit it. If anyone studies 1000 years of history of this area, we can clearly see that Pakistan is situation on the land, whose people have always been baighairat. This area has always been ruled by people coming from other areas like Turkey, central asia, mangolia, russia, iran, etc. The people of this area were always like "SALAM SAHIB". Wars used be in the land of Panipat.

It is clear in Quran k jaisi qaum ho gee waise he hakim aayen gay. Pakistanis deserve Zardari, Kayani, Musharaf and other such basta*ds. We do not deserve a clean and great guy like Imran Khan at all. We have a Parliament of around 1,200 people (federal+provinces) but all are extremely baighairat and that's why for over three years we have PPP government. If there were patriotic people in parliament, they would have removed PPP government as well as Zardari.

When Kayani was given extension I was extremely disappointed and now people can see why.....

Very stupid question by the girl at 7.07 of second video. Do you need guarantee first...before removing Zardari and Kayani??? That tells our nation's stupidity...

Why ppl want media to be rulers? People don't want to do anything themself. I get fed up with people's stupidity....i thought people here in US are stupid but Pakistanis are extremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely stupid and i think on this land, the most baighairat nation is us...Pakistanis.

Great words by all three speakers. Great comments by the guest at 2.30 in the third video.

Another stupid guy at 3.55 of third video. Army and Airforce chiefs' resignations could be very very helpful at this point. Jub tak hum Pakistan mai aisay steps nahi karayen gay....there wn't be any change in Pakistan.

Oh gosh, stupid woman at 6.25 and yet another stupid guy at 6.50. I think people like this deserve k bhookay marr jayen. Idiots. Even though we have such a vibrant media these guys don't learn anything. Silly, stupid and coward nation. Dekha this nation doesn't want to get rid of ghaddars. Eventhough they know Zardari and Kayani are ghaddars...atleast Zardari but still asking "KYA FAYEDA HO GA" .... LOL.... yeah i agree with those friends of mine who used to say things like k Pakistani nation deserve he yeh karti hai and i used to fight with them.....ab sharmindagi ho rahi hai fight krne pay.

So I just saw one person talking sense (from audience) ... that shows the % of sain people in Pakistan.

Hamid Mir -- bohat Aala. Impressed!! Hamid Mir's attitude in this program is like every Pakistani national's should b.

Why did we have shortage of radar? where does all money go?

A program with a lot of tough discussion but the worst and bitter truth is that we will still be like this coz as i said we are a baighairat nation.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks hamid mir,can someone answer this question why Osama's wife and daughter said osama was killed in front of them and americans dragged his body through the stairs and took it with them ? How much is truth in it,is pak govt having any complicity with the american's conspiracy if "Osama" was not in that house? Osama's wife and daughter are in custody of intelligence agencies ,they can answer better.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Great program, the Loin seen , Thanks But please do not defend or help COAS Please let them see what will happen with them by the masters who they serve .Mr. Hamid MIr these COAS who get Million of Rupees and Dollars they have mouth they can defend themselves, Let them,

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
lagta hai ISI n army action me hain ... hamid mir jab bhi esa prog kery samjho koi baat hai ...

genrerals r not happy ... mushi ne bhi garrisons ja ker wahan apna version dia tha army ko abt kargill n now kiyani bhi so ... ready for boots in pindi n isb

:P