Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
onhahahahaahahaha ghulam paryam qatri ki youth ka ganda keera never disappoints

jis ka leader bilawal or maryam qatri ho us sy or kia expect kr skty ho rofl

yea Italy ja kr bhe boltay hain nehari pae kahan milain gy
پتر کنفرم ہے تو نے اٹلی میں نہاری پاۓ والا کھوکھا کی کھولا ہوا ہے 😁
سارے تیرے پاس ہی تو آتے ہیں کھانے کے لئے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Even though you have blocked me and I still keep tagging you on political matters.
Doesn't matter you dumb fuck, because you are on my ignore list so I don't get any notifications, forum shows the thread titles even by blocked members ( I wish it did not ) on the homepage and on every page you have the option to "show ignored content" so I can choose which chawal of yours I want to see and which bongis I don't.

Since politically you have 0 legs or morals to stand on and are despicable, disgusting and decrepit traitor I have nothing to say to you anymore in that regard,

This was a thread of scientific knowledge which I know you patwari danish school products have none of and yet work as scientists and engineers on ratta degrees with 0 critical thinking. So I was actually curious as to what pearls of wisdom your were scattering here.
You must first learn about the properties of FRPs and materials. Idiot, the "modulus of elasticity" is the basic required property of a material to be used in mechanical services. Otherwise, materials undergoe brittle cracking under stress.
You piece of dumb fuck shit once again your brain fails to comprehend the simplest of things ( must be a patwari trait )

Your whole hue and cry is that composites cannot be tested using NDTs and I just proved to you they can. Goddam it even if you would have spent 5 secs on google even wikipedia has this info!

Carbon fiber reinforced plastic and reinforced polymers are gaining importance as light-weight material. There are various disciplines for material testing that especially apply to carbon fiber materials. Most common are destructive tests, such as stress, fatigue and micro sectioning tests. There are also methods that allow non-destructive testing (NDT), so the material can be still be used after testing. Common methods are ultrasonic, X-ray, HF Eddy Current, Radio Wave testing or thermography.[1] Additionally, Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) methods allow testing during application.

Replied to this above in post 17.
No you stupid shit you just provided a link about basic properties of carbon fiber which even a 10 year knows nowadays.

Also
there is no other non-destructive technique that works on carbon composite materials. Once an airplane fuselage is made with carbon composite material, there is no way to pressurize it enough so that it generates the Acoustic signatures of the flaws hidden inside the material.
Which is also just more bullshit. Once the hull is made, its given something called a high blow test which the fuselage goes through AFTER is it manufactured and put together. Where it is pressurized.

AND BIIGGEST OF ALL I have already stated no aircraft can go into service without FAA certification and approval. And you think agencies like FAA and EASA will certify and allow planes that can potentially split into two to fly? You think your dumb patwari ass is smarter than all the engineers and scientists working there??!!!???!!!!

There is no harm in getting it wrong, but after being presented credible facts and arguments you still want to still to stick to your POV. That is what is moronic, no wonder you assholes still support traitors and criminals like ganju and zardaku.

Sheesh you people really are morons. Dheet and shouda's to the max

🙄

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
Doesn't matter you dumb fuck, because you are on my ignore list so I don't get any notifications, forum shows the thread titles even by blocked members ( I wish it did not ) on the homepage and on every page you have the option to "show ignored content" so I can choose which chawal of yours I want to see and which bongis I don't.

Since politically you have 0 legs or morals to stand on and are despicable, disgusting and decrepit traitor I have nothing to say to you anymore in that regard,

This was a thread of scientific knowledge which I know you patwari danish school products have none of and yet work as scientists and engineers on ratta degrees with 0 critical thinking. So I was actually curious as to what pearls of wisdom your were scattering here.

You piece of dumb fuck shit once again your brain fails to comprehend the simplest of things ( must be a patwari trait )

Your whole hue and cry is that composites cannot be tested using NDTs and I just proved to you they can. Goddam it even if you would have spent 5 secs on google even wikipedia has this info!

Carbon fiber reinforced plastic and reinforced polymers are gaining importance as light-weight material. There are various disciplines for material testing that especially apply to carbon fiber materials. Most common are destructive tests, such as stress, fatigue and micro sectioning tests. There are also methods that allow non-destructive testing (NDT), so the material can be still be used after testing. Common methods are ultrasonic, X-ray, HF Eddy Current, Radio Wave testing or thermography.[1] Additionally, Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) methods allow testing during application.

No you stupid shit you just provided a link about basic properties of carbon fiber which even a 10 year knows nowadays.

Also

Which is also just more bullshit. Once the hull is made, its given something called a high blow test which the fuselage goes through AFTER is it manufactured and put together. Where it is pressurized.

AND BIIGGEST OF ALL I have already stated no aircraft can go into service without FAA certification and approval. And you think agencies like FAA and EASA will certify and allow planes that can potentially split into two to fly? You think your dumb patwari ass is smarter than all the engineers and scientists working there??!!!???!!!!

There is no harm in getting it wrong, but after being presented credible facts and arguments you still want to still to stick to your POV. That is what is moronic, no wonder you assholes still support traitors and criminals like ganju and zardaku.

Sheesh you people really are morons. Dheet and shouda's to the max

🙄

soocho jis ka leader maryam qatri or billo rano ho us ka mental level or kia ho ga

Zahni Ghulam best represents these people

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
soocho jis ka leader maryam qatri or billo rano ho us ka mental level or kia ho ga

I have no problem with people getting it wrong, after all that is how we learn. But once a credible argument and facts are provided, an intelligent person concieds OR present an equally valid counter argument to bolster his POV and that is how healthy debates take place.

But NOOOOOOO not in patwari wonderland. He made a claim that composites cannot go through non destructive testing (NDT) but clearly thats not the case and showed him a link that this is exactly what is possible.

Also proved the point that composites are susceptible to fatigue the very tests he was talking about used to fatigue and minute stress fractures in metal so the point of this whole thread instantly becomes moot.

But not this is where the dheet and shouda mentality comes in. He knows his argument has been countered but yet he will keep on trying to prove he is right, trying to guise it under some lame pathetic attempt at humour.

This is the patwari mindset, they know they are on the wrong side of history, they know there leaders are corrupt to the core but yet they will keep supporting them due to their fragile ego, just like the kuffar of mecca when many knew that the Prophet had brought the truth but yet did not accept it.

RajaRawal111

Okay Yaddaarr dog (معنی یدڑ کتے). In 90% of your reply you barked and talked on the subject only in the para I have selected.
You are some sort of Munshi. You better stay in your domain. All you are doing is googling the advertising pamphlets. I kept dragging you to the scientific articles which many genius people and ""much more useful people compared to you"" have written.

Ultrasonic Testing: Is limited to 5 MHz maximum frequency. You cannot use higher due to attenuation inside the composite material. And you need up to 10 MHz to detect micro-cracks.
X-Ray or Radiography: Totally useless method, because the composite materials ate made in layers, and delamination is the biggest problem. X-yar is absolutely not able to detect de-laminations within the composite material.
Thermography: Utilizes the low heat source on one side and the Infra-Red imaging from the other side. How the hell you would use it when the fuselage is provided with light filtration to reduce the light inside the cabin and cosmic ray protection to save passengers from dangerous cosmic rays when flying over or close to poles?

Acoustic Emission: So far the only acceptable and most reliable technique is the Acoustic Emission. These are low-frequency acoustic signatures that are emitted from the tip of the crack when it grows. In fact the aircraft are equipped with built-in acoustic sensors which can hear the crack growth. Live Acoustic data is recorded in the computer, which is retrieved and analyzed from different components.

Jahil Munshi Stop Googling the children's articles and just read the conclusions of these articles from the scientific community. These are from "NDT.Net" and "Science Direct". See what subject Matter experts are saying about it.

RajaRawal111

I dont know the hell you are. You seem like another small brain Imrani monkey on the forum. And I don't discuss much with brainless creatures.
This Citizen X Munshi is at least an Educated person who has the ability to understand. But he is Psycho
🤪. He takes everything on his heart.😁
And he has blocked me, because he knows how much I horny I am for him.

RajaRawal111

To make it easier for your brain Jahil. Here is the conclusion pasted form the Article on NDT.Net

4. Conclusions: There is a long list of NDT methods and sub techniques that are applicable for composite testing. No one method currently has the ability to meet all the needs for the composite integrity assessment. Historically focused on defect, emerging technology work is in areas of health monitoring and materials mechanical properties characterization. As critical composite structures become part of commercial use such as new Boeing 787, additional developments will be needed to enable economical, full mechanical integrity characterization of these systems.

For the article from Science direct Table 9 Page-16, talks about the limitations. Unfortunately, I Cannot paste the table here. Read it yourself.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
To make it easier for your brain Jahil. Here is the conclusion pasted form the Article on NDT.Net

4. Conclusions: There is a long list of NDT methods and sub techniques that are applicable for composite testing. No one method currently has the ability to meet all the needs for the composite integrity assessment. Historically focused on defect, emerging technology work is in areas of health monitoring and materials mechanical properties characterization. As critical composite structures become part of commercial use such as new Boeing 787, additional developments will be needed to enable economical, full mechanical integrity characterization of these systems.

For the article from Science direct Table 9 Page-16, talks about the limitations. Unfortunately, I Cannot paste the table here. Read it yourself.
You dumb assholic shit, let me trying writing in big idiot colour clown fonts like so that you might understand.

COMPOSITE MATERIALS ARE NOT SUSCEPITABLE TO FATIGUE.

So there is no fucking need to do any of these tests in the first place so your entire thread is moot.

You cutting and pasting shit will not change that

The max it has to stand is 15psi out ward pressure, which is kid stuff for composite. Anything that really needs to heavy duty usage, people don't use composites, such as deep diving submersibles. Rush was an idiot thinking he could, he also knew, no institution or body would certify his sub for deep sea operations. He also never hired old experienced people in the field because they would never approve of the design. And one guy who did, he was fired a year back.

You think Airbus and Boeing both companies worth over a $100 billion each, will risk their business and an endless amount of lawsuits, fines, bans and controversy over this. Boeing had to suffer through the nose for its faulty MCAS system on the 737 Max which resulted in two plane crashes.

And again for the Nth time, FAA and EASA!!!!

Enough said.

RajaRawal111

You dumb assholic shit, let me trying writing in big idiot colour clown fonts like so that you might understand.

So there is no fucking need to do any of these tests in the first place so your entire thread is moot.

The max it has to stand is 15psi out ward pressure, which is kid stuff for composite. Anything that really needs to heavy duty usage, people don't use composites, such as deep diving submersibles. Rush was an idiot thinking he could, he also knew, no institution or body would certify his sub for deep sea operations. He also never hired old experienced people in the field because they would never approve of the design. And one guy who did, he was fired a year back.

You think Airbus and Boeing both companies worth over a $100 billion each, will risk their business and an endless amount of lawsuits, fines, bans and controversy over this. Boeing had to suffer through the nose for its faulty MCAS system on the 737 Max which resulted in two plane crashes.

Enough said.
Ha Haaa. I have started enjoying your resilience in Jahalut man. It is like nostalgia coming back. That is why I just Love you --- Just Love you.

And even funnier is that, this time you are yapping on a subject you know nothing about you "Professional Munsh".

Yadar RFPs do get fatigue damage. And the worst result of fatigue that may take place is delamination and matrix breakage. Here is another quote from an article from Science Direct

The fatigue behaviour of composite materials and structures is complex since composites fail by a series of, or collection of damage mechanisms including; fibre breakage, matrix cracking, fibre-matrix debonding, delamination [15] and the effect of shear-induced diffuse damage on transverse cracks.

So stop shitting from the mouth especially when you know nothing about the subject. The 15 psi might be the cabin pressure but your "Munshi brain" is not capable to understand aerodynamic stresses on the aircraft.
The only advantage of FRPs is their lighter weight and tensile strength and yes Giant companies like Boing and Air Bus are capable to persuade their Govts to close their eye. That is what the Lobbyists do

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Enough said.
Man please unblock me -- Please Please please.
The enjoyment I got from these two days was the best in the last 6 months. Please Please please unblock me

giphy.gif

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)

Enough said.

yea maryam qatri ky mujra daykh kr soo jany wali koom hy
just for the info i have studied from professors who worked in Boing and Lockheed Martin , this "Zahni Ghulam" of maryam qatri and billo rani is nothing but a piece of shit a worthless scumbag

yea haram ky pillay jahan dekhay wahin maro yea UK main mu chupa kr ghumtay hain ain ko pata hy ain ki koi izzat nahi agar ghati sy bhe bole dia ky yea nawaz sharif ya zardari ko support krty hain

kindly excuse the spelling

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your link is from an NDT service provider or manufacturer and in the same link following is written about Eddy current technique.

Eddy Current Testing of Carbon Fiber​

Despite the low conductivity of carbon fiber, some have claimed that eddy current testing can effectively inspect this material. However, the wide variability of results argues against the use of eddy current inspection techniques. Rarely, if ever, will eddy current testing be preferred over ultrasound for inspecting carbon fiber.
i can tell you that planes already had this issue in 2001 when AA flight 587 crashed when plane vertical stabalizer fell off the body and the airplane decompressed in an instant. After investigation it waa found that fiber class can crack due to stress and then FAA and other agencies started testing fiber glass and made it mandatory.

give me logicial reason why you think this can happens to planes and then I will explain to you when it happend in past, what was done to prevent it and how it wont happen again.
P.S dont copy past from internet otherwise I wont waste my time

Citizen X

Last edited:

@@@O.P

Enough said.
well the author of this thread tread tried to make point from his understanding/logic but unfortunatly he did thay without searching the topic or fully understanding it. This is wjy im agaisnt social media experts.

@@@O.P

Ha Haaa. I have started enjoying your resilience in Jahalut man. It is like nostalgia coming back. That is why I just Love you --- Just Love you.

And even funnier is that, this time you are yapping on a subject you know nothing about you "Professional Munsh".

Yadar RFPs do get fatigue damage. And the worst result of fatigue that may take place is delamination and matrix breakage. Here is another quote from an article from Science Direct

The fatigue behaviour of composite materials and structures is complex since composites fail by a series of, or collection of damage mechanisms including; fibre breakage, matrix cracking, fibre-matrix debonding, delamination [15] and the effect of shear-induced diffuse damage on transverse cracks.

So stop shitting from the mouth especially when you know nothing about the subject. The 15 psi might be the cabin pressure but your "Munshi brain" is not capable to understand aerodynamic stresses on the aircraft.
The only advantage of FRPs is their lighter weight and tensile strength and yes Giant companies like Boing and Air Bus are capable to persuade their Govts to close their eye. That is what the Lobbyists do
Do you understand the aerodynamic stresses on aeroplane and how the aviation lobist work?
P.S stop coping and pasting articles from online

RajaRawal111

Do you understand the aerodynamic stresses on aeroplane and how the aviation lobist work?
P.S stop coping and pasting articles from online
Introduce yourself, Who are you, and what are your qualifications?
I Have meager qualifications from a reputed Engineering Institute in the country and some from abroad. Citizen X is quite an educated person. He is an accountant-type thing AKA Munshi. You must be a top-notch Post doc Guru with qualifications so high that you can challenge the international publications from a reputed scientific community. 😳

Science Direct and NDT.net are websites people use in their research works for their thesis. And you just don't want to see any of their publications. --- Amazing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
AA flight 587 crashed when plane vertical stabalizer fell off the body and the airplane decompressed in an instant. After investigation it waa found that fiber class can crack due to stress and then FAA and other agencies started testing fiber glass and made it mandatory.
Very good find. As most people know here I'm a bit of an aviation enthusiast as well as a "virtual pilot" for the 777 and 747 with many 100s if not 1000s of hours under my belt on simulators..

I knew that Flight 587 was initially attributed to wake turbulence and after this incident aircraft separation became mandatory. Some refresher reading up says the NTSB attributed the vertical stabilizer shearing off because of "rapid aggressive and alternating inputs to the rudder" to the stabilizer and its when load exceeded far beyond for what it was certified for only then did the composite lug sheared off, as with most thing aviation, things are usually over engineered far beyond expected load and stress. So basically as with most cases pilot error and not being familiar with wake turbulence

Anyways this chootiyas who argument is or was that composites cannot be tested for cyclic test which lead to "metal fatigue" and micro to minute stress fractures in regular hulls. Even after a bazillion times I told him that composites are NOT susceptible to fatigue! Making his entire thread moot. But this dumb pawtari fuck keeps going on and on about the same stupid shit.

Its like insisting to the doctor to do an MRI of his brain again and again because he thinks he has kidney stones!

RajaRawal111

Even after a bazillion times I told him that composites are NOT susceptible to fatigue! Making his entire thread moot. But this dumb pawtari fuck keeps going on and on about the same stupid shit.

Its like insisting to the doctor to do an MRI of his brain again and again because he thinks he has kidney stones!
Kutey You have a long history of aimless barking and ramming your point, when it is not true. You keep on doing it even though you know that you are wrong.
That is why I call you the Biggest Munafiq on this Forum.

And I have a long history of being amazed at your level of Munafiqat. I kept on presenting you the proof against of every stupidity you puked on this thread. But actually, you lack the ability to understand them.
On this last bkwaas you just did is that CFRPs are not susceptible to fatigue. There is another research paper I would like to rub at your face. But I know it is not important, because you are not talking you are just showing your state-of-the-art Munafiqat.

6. Conclusions:
The fatigue crack initiation and fracture behavior of compression-molded SMC composed of chopped carbon fiber chip-reinforced composites under tension-tension loading conditions have been experimentally and numerically investigated. Large scatter in the S-N diagram is observed due to the 25 variation in chip distribution among coupons. A new method is proposed to describe the fatigue behavior of chopped carbon fiber chip-reinforced composites accurately based on microstructure characteristics. Heterogeneous modulus distribution is observed, and samples fail at the local area with a relatively low average modulus during tension-tension loading conditions. A better correlation is achieved in the S-N diagram by normalizing the applied stress range with the estimated UTS from the lowest average modulus at the failure area. Interrupted fatigue tests are also performed to investigate fatigue crack initiation and propagation. The microstructure shows that cracks along or close to the transverse direction initiate in the resin areas and at the edge of chips as well as inside chips at the early stage. In addition, no obvious chip breakage can be observed even just prior to the final failure. Finally, a multi-scale progressive damage fatigue model is proposed by incorporating a modified stochastic algorithm for 3D chip packaging reconstruction along with continuum damage models into the RVE model in ABAQUS/Explicit. The results of the model are in good agreement with the experimental data in terms of cracking modes and predicted life.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kutey You have a long history of aimless barking and ramming your point, when it is not true. You keep on doing it even though you know that you are wrong.
That is why I call you the Biggest Munafiq on this Forum.

And I have a long history of being amazed at your level of Munafiqat. I kept on presenting you the proof against of every stupidity you puked on this thread. But actually, you lack the ability to understand them.
On this last bkwaas you just did is that CFRPs are not susceptible to fatigue. There is another research paper I would like to rub at your face. But I know it is not important, because you are not talking you are just showing your state-of-the-art Munafiqat.

6. Conclusions:
The fatigue crack initiation and fracture behavior of compression-molded SMC composed of chopped carbon fiber chip-reinforced composites under tension-tension loading conditions have been experimentally and numerically investigated. Large scatter in the S-N diagram is observed due to the 25 variation in chip distribution among coupons. A new method is proposed to describe the fatigue behavior of chopped carbon fiber chip-reinforced composites accurately based on microstructure characteristics. Heterogeneous modulus distribution is observed, and samples fail at the local area with a relatively low average modulus during tension-tension loading conditions. A better correlation is achieved in the S-N diagram by normalizing the applied stress range with the estimated UTS from the lowest average modulus at the failure area. Interrupted fatigue tests are also performed to investigate fatigue crack initiation and propagation. The microstructure shows that cracks along or close to the transverse direction initiate in the resin areas and at the edge of chips as well as inside chips at the early stage. In addition, no obvious chip breakage can be observed even just prior to the final failure. Finally, a multi-scale progressive damage fatigue model is proposed by incorporating a modified stochastic algorithm for 3D chip packaging reconstruction along with continuum damage models into the RVE model in ABAQUS/Explicit. The results of the model are in good agreement with the experimental data in terms of cracking modes and predicted life.
On anni deya puttra as always you never read what you post, bus BC headline dekh ker dance kerna shuru

You piece of worthless ignorant illiterate patwari dipshit. Your link is for chopped carbon fiber not carbon fiber you dumber than a door nail fuck! Used in injection and compression molding. And aircraft hulls are NOT made from carbon fiber bhoosa you idiot.

BC these are the type of engineers and scientists working in Pakistan today to phir Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai! 🙄

Do you even know what the fuck chopped carbon fiber is! It is exactly what it says it is. Its is compressed carbon fiber filling i.e "bhoosa" like MDF chip board which is nothing but compressed broken down wood fibers and shavings. Can you even remotely compare the strength of MDF with plywood????

Worthless shit the fuselage is made in a one piece continuous interwoven interlaced single piece with no joints. Not carbon fiber bhoosa!!!!!

1000 vari lakh di lanat hai teri taleem te degrees te. Is say acha anpard rehta aur kahi mazdoori kerta to behtar tha. God knows what all fuck ups you have made in your real life job and put god knows put how many lives at risk!

If this is the level of skill of our learned class I am afraid I have to advise everyone to avoid buying anything technical made in Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

On anni deya puttra as always you never read what you post, bus BC headline dekh ker dance kerna shuru

You piece of worthless ignorant illiterate patwari dipshit. Your link is for chopped carbon fiber not carbon fiber you dumber than a door nail fuck! Used in injection and compression molding. And aircraft hulls are NOT made from carbon fiber bhoosa you idiot.

BC these are the type of engineers and scientists working in Pakistan today to phir Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai! 🙄

Do you even know what the fuck chopped carbon fiber is! It is exactly what it says it is. Its is compressed carbon fiber filling i.e "bhoosa" like MDF chip board which is nothing but compressed broken down wood fibers and shavings. Can you even remotely compare the strength of MDF with plywood????

Worthless shit the fuselage is made in a one piece continuous interwoven interlaced single piece with no joints. Not carbon fiber bhoosa!!!!!

1000 vari lakh di lanat hai teri taleem te degrees te. Is say acha anpard rehta aur kahi mazdoori kerta to behtar tha. God knows what all fuck ups you have made in your real life job and put god knows put how many lives at risk!

If this is the level of skill of our learned class I am afraid I have to advise everyone to avoid buying anything technical made in Pakistan.
وَعِبَادُ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلَّذِینَ یَمۡشُونَ عَلَى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ هَوۡنࣰا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ ٱلۡجَـٰهِلُونَ قَالُوا۟ سَلَـٰمࣰا

That is all right Dog. I just can't keep it up with you because bark more than Talking.
It just so happened that I run an NDT department. You are just a Munshi who gets information from Pamphlets and Introductory videos and I Have to read research papers and develop the procedures based on those. I cannot speak more.

The subject was
1) composites can get fatigued - I proved it to you
2) And composites (due to their heterogeneous structure) are not completely inspectable which I proved to you.
You are just balancing the score with me by Barking, and I must close it with Asalam o Akeum

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
i can tell you that planes already had this issue in 2001 when AA flight 587 crashed when plane vertical stabalizer fell off the body and the airplane decompressed in an instant. After investigation it waa found that fiber class can crack due to stress and then FAA and other agencies started testing fiber glass and made it mandatory.

give me logicial reason why you think this can happens to planes and then I will explain to you when it happend in past, what was done to prevent it and how it wont happen again.
P.S dont copy past from internet otherwise I wont waste my time

Citizen X[/USER
[/QUOTE]

yea best the head line daykh kr dance krna shru , maryam qatri billo rani ki youth ky zahni ghulam aisa hi krty hain