Chaudhery Sarwar is my teacher, friend and a big brother - Newly Elected Mayor of London Sadiq Khan

Team Sarwar

Citizen
???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????

"???? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????! ???? ?? ??????? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?????????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: محمد سرور میرے اُستاد، دوست اور بڑے بھائی

Old video. Currently he supports King Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

from the pictures does not seem like a Muslim to me more of a western zionist boot licker

Last edited by a moderator:

arafay

can only happen in west that minority member can become president or mayor.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

can only happen in west that minority member can become president or mayor.

The only ones who become part of some secret society or cults.

fawad ali

Thanks to more genuine democracy and Liberalism, he was not elected on the basis of his religious beliefs, else in a christian majority country he would never be elected as the Mayor of the most important capital of Europe. We need to learn from the West.

mhafeez

اچھا !!! تو بھائی یہ بات پہلے کیوں نہ بتائی ، ایویں ہی ہمارے بھولے بھالے معصوم خان صاحب مخالفوں کی انتخابی مہم چلانے چل پڑے ، ابھی اگر وہ اون گول کر دیتے تو آپ نے ہی اپنے استاد جی کو گالیوں پر رکھا ہونا تھا

:lol:

Sayyedzada

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thanks to more genuine democracy and Liberalism, he was not elected on the basis of his religious beliefs, else in a christian majority country he would never be elected as the Mayor of the most important capital of Europe. We need to learn from the West.

Yar kab tak farangion k ghulam raho gay k we have to learn from the West. Rawalpindi se London aao to pata chaley koi Christian majority nhi hai. Majority are atheists and currently Londoners are more worried about unaffordable housing than Khan's religion. And BTW he is as Muslim as sajid javid, started his campaign from a pub voted in favour to bomb Iraq and supported Israel many a times over Israel Palestine fued.

Liberal 000

Yar kab tak farangion k ghulam raho gay k we have to learn from the West. Rawalpindi se London aao to pata chaley koi Christian majority nhi hai. Majority are atheists and currently Londoners are more worried about unaffordable housing than Khan's religion. And BTW he is as Muslim as sajid javid, started his campaign from a pub voted in favour to bomb Iraq and supported Israel many a times over Israel Palestine fued.

Wrong ......60% population of London is Christian and 20% are atheists rest are Muslims , Hindus , Sikhs , Jews and Buddhists

Anyway, who brought all the minorities in Uk 50 years ago ? The Christians

Liberal 000

Though I do not like Saqid khan for his past statements such as uncle toms

but one thing is clear , the free people of West have won another battle against extremist ideologies around the world

The people of London by electing Sadiq Khan have slapped on the faces of religious and nationalist extremists through out globe

Entire world should follow UK and the west ....... and we should all be united to dump the pigly regimes such as gulf states and Iranian Mullahs

Shah Shatranj

وہ ہی چوہدری سرور جو تحریک انصاف میں شاہ محمود کے ہاتھوں ذلیل ہو رہا ہے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ہم زمانہ جہالت میں رہ رہے ہیں دراصل

باقی دنیا اصولوں کی دنیا میں رہتے ہیں ، ہم ذات برادری ، ناجایز دولت ، نسل ، زبان ، پر زندہ ہیں

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Please google secret societies

Ok , I got it ....

it is not the collective culture in west ....

The collective culture is honesty and merit....

Our people find every conspiracy for others success.... but will not think positively.....

Even we forget Islam also , and blame others that it is others fraud with us ...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ok , I got it ....

it is not the collective culture in west ....

The collective culture is honesty and merit....

Our people find every conspiracy for others success.... but will not think positively.....

Even we forget Islam also , and blame others that it is others fraud with us ...

Honesty & Truth of the west is epitomized by in Donald Ramzfield, Tony Blair, and Wall-street etc and Panama Leaks............It is good to legalize dishonesty and then accept it as legal.

karella

" وے صادقا کتھے چلا ایں واپسی تےبرف لیندا آئی "

صادق خان پاکستان میں ھوتے تو بس ڈرائیور کے بیٹے ھونے کے ناطے بس یہی کام کر رھے ھوتے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Honesty & Truth of the west is epitomized by in Donald Ramzfield, Tony Blair, and Wall-street etc and Panama Leaks............It is good to legalize dishonesty and then accept it as legal.

OMG........
That is different layer of people...not normal people like me and u ....

اسی طرح وہ بھی کہتے ہیں کہ محمود غزنوی ڈاکو تھا ، یہ تو قوموں کی لڑائی ہے

لیکن بات ہے عام معاشرے کی
اس میں ہر آدمی ایماندار اور بے ایمانی کو کسی سطح پر تسلیم نہی کیا جاتا

آگے آپ کی مرضی ہے
جب تک آپ خود اپنی آنکھوں سے نہی دیکھیں گے آپ کو یقین نہی آ سکتا

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

from the pictures does not seem like a Muslim to me more of a western zionist boot licker
Unlike your leader, who actually licked Zac's boots who's the same zionist you're falsly accusing Sadiq of being.

I know it's hard to swallow the defeat of a person you're leader was bending over backwards to support, but my yooothian friend, swallow it like so many other lolipop your leader gives you: 350 mhp, universal syllabus, marriage celebrations over children's massacre, zana being okay, having a lovechild being okay.

Just swallow it all up dear fanboi. Don't question like always.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
He looks like english man and his family as well.....so do not expect much......Obama US president, saida Warsi chief of conservative party and now sadiq khan....they are just showman and puppet to fulfill the causes of zionist.