Chief Justice ! For God's Sake...Take action under Article 6

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The court cannot dismiss an elected govt. whatever the case. The govt. can only be made to go if it is defeated on the floor of the house by no confidence vote.
I am not sure what the constitution of pakistan says in this matter.

No thats not true.In our constitution a govt can be dismissed by The Supreme Court if required evidence is there.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ab Kal.u Sarkar Aur Bhagora Sarkar Tou Dal Nahi Sakta Tumhain Khush Karnay Kay Liyay
and who cares what you agree or not..

Main yeh hi sooch raha tha GeoG nay do message post kiya hain magar abhi tuk Kal.u Sarkar ka zikr nahin hua. Keep it up GeoG.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
All Chief are Partners in Money making business , All chief are the shareholders in the money come from USA , Why CJ will do the inqury, did he took action for Raymond Davis , Because he received the Money , may be his son is on job now

habib22
Sub mast hain, Pakistan jul raha hai, aur ooper walay sub mast hain. Koi sharab kay nashay main tu koi daulat kay nashay main.

GeoG

Main yeh hi sooch raha tha GeoG nay do message post kiya hain magar abhi tuk Kal.u Sarkar ka zikr nahin hua. Keep it up GeoG.

oh Mujhay Nahi Pata Tha Keh Mohtrm Forum Par Moujood Hai,
Warna Kal.uuu Kay Saray Adjectives Use Karta.
you don't need to read my posts, it will all be Kal.uuuuuu focused, I promise
I am surprised in the two read, there was no Kal.uuuu mentioned
someone else must be using my ID as it is not possible from me, I assure you,
There are thousands other posting every second, just read them and enjoy...

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Contempt of Court law should be repealed and revised

I find it very sad that we cannot criticize the courts regardless of

how bad the justices are,
how corrupt they are
how incompetent they are,
how many cases have they dismissed taking bribes,
how many cases have they dismissed because of repraisal,
how many cases have they dismissed to save their own necks,
how many defendants have they wrongly convicted and for what reason?

etc

Our current set of judges do not deserve protections under the Contempt Law.
they are corrupt and incompetent to the core.

Here is what I propose, comment please:

Citizens should be allowed to criticize the courts or Justices themselves
if the citizens feel it justified provided it does not contain any violence, or profanity, or any accusation of unfairness that can not be proved.

No criticism should be allowed if the affected case(s) is under trial, hearing, and has not been over including the appeal time.

Our Justices are nothing rushwat khor, corrupt and coward. Senator Faisal Raza Abdi has proven that 277 terrorists were put on trial in courts and ALL were released under different pretense. Either the justices were full fattened by briefcase full of $$ or life threats were issued against the judges.

All judges are ghundas and luoteras

My Dear Gazo bhai , its sad , very sad that how easily you condemn judges and politicians but you cant dare say anything about army generals, for example the dumb and pro american dog Kayani.

Tell me what he did so far , tell me , even with so much threats , news of possible attacks , no high alert security of pakistan' assests and brave soldiers..
kindly include these rascals in your condemnations too, they are as much responsible as any other. why Kayani following american policy why?
why no scurity in red zone areas ?
why loads of commandos took 16 hours to fight with just 4 or 5 terrorists ?
why no inquery surfaced of previous incidents?
why no one held responsible , no court marshal to any one in army?
why to beat and punish journalists who are exposing military scandles?
why to kill own people for bloody american interest.?
who pressurised judges for Remond Davis case ?
who is responsible for missing persons ?

you and alpha both are among those who dont do justice yourself while analysing the corrupts.

its real shame.
tell me who construct marriage lawns near red zones ? is anyone responsible for this ?

Citizens should be allowed to file case against generals for betraying Pakistnai nation.
Citizens should be allowed to see the inquiry reports of such incidents.

Our generals are nothing but corrupt , coward, money mongers , do NRO , break pakistan's constitution, no accountibility, and so rascals that they dont bother killing of our brave soldiers. who let americans get hold on karachi port's most important area.

The list of their wrong doing increasing day by day

All top brass generals are ghundas and luoteras

SHAME SHAME SHAME.

oh my God they are selling the valuable lives of our soldiers for dollars, Allah ka azaab ayee inn per ameen. Allah in ko zaleel karay, ****** ki maut maray. ameen.

one more thing , if CJ is bad and not taking action than how good kayani is?
while seeing such corrupt polititions in govt, he supporting them, why not through them out , have marsha Law again , make election commission with honest people , conduct elections and hand over the power to those elected..

I think Kayani is the most responsible than CJ.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Contempt of Court law should be repealed and revised

My Dear Gazo bhai , its sad , very sad that how easily you condemn judges and politicians but you cant dare say anything about army generals, for example the dumb and pro american dog Kayani.

Yes I CAN dare condemn him as well. But there is a reason why I have not condemned him YET because even tho I am slowly leaning towards disliking the general thru HIS own fault. I am caught between a rock and a hard place:

1. Is kyani really bad or he is just following orders from his c-in-c

2. We must not forget that Zardari has been placed by the US, I dont think Zardari has been because he is not elected. As a matter of fact his extension was disappointment for Mamoon Sam

Once my heart fully confirms that he is also a slave like AZ, I shall be more prompt in condemning him. Just giving him benefit for doubts.

Mamoon Sam = Unlce Sam = US = Baap ka salaa (bigsmile)

If they have to be Uncle, might as well be mother's brother

Tell me what he did so far , tell me , even with so much threats , news of possible attacks , no high alert security of pakistan' assests and brave soldiers..
kindly include these rascals in your condemnations too, they are as much responsible as any other. why Kayani following american policy why?
why no scurity in red zone areas ?
why loads of commandos took 16 hours to fight with just 4 or 5 terrorists ?
why no inquery surfaced of previous incidents?
why no one held responsible , no court marshal to any one in army?
why to beat and punish journalists who are exposing military scandles?
why to kill own people for bloody american interest.?
who pressurised judges for Remond Davis case ?
who is responsible for missing persons ?

you and alpha both are among those who dont do justice yourself while analysing the corrupts.

its real shame.
tell me who construct marriage lawns near red zones ? is anyone responsible for this ?

Citizens should be allowed to file case against generals for betraying Pakistnai nation.
Citizens should be allowed to see the inquiry reports of such incidents.

Our generals are nothing but corrupt , coward, money mongers , do NRO , break pakistan's constitution, no accountibility, and so rascals that they dont bother killing of our brave soldiers. who let americans get hold on karachi port's most important area.

The list of their wrong doing increasing day by day

All top brass generals are ghundas and luoteras

SHAME SHAME SHAME.

oh my God they are selling the valuable lives of our soldiers for dollars, Allah ka azaab ayee inn per ameen. Allah in ko zaleel karay, ****** ki maut maray. ameen.

one more thing , if CJ is bad and not taking action than how good kayani is?
while seeing such corrupt polititions in govt, he supporting them, why not through them out , have marsha Law again , make election commission with honest people , conduct elections and hand over the power to those elected..

I think Kayani is the most responsible than CJ.

Yes I CAN dare condemn him as well. But there is a reason why I have not done it YET even tho I am slowly leaning towards disliking the general thru HIS own fault. I am caught between a rock and a hard place:

1. Is kyani really bad or he is just following orders from his c-in-c

2. We must not forget that Zardari has been placed by the US, I dont think Kyani has been because he is not elected. As a matter of fact his extension was disappointment for Mamoon Sam

Once my heart fully confirms that he is also a slave like AZ, I shall be more prompt in condemning him. Just giving him benefits for doubts.

Mamoon Sam = Unlce Sam = US = Baap ka salaa (bigsmile)

If they have to be Uncle, might as well be mother's brother

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
by the I almost forgot

اس چیف انجسٹس چودھری کو جانوں پر کھیل کر، جلوس نکال کر ، ہنگامے کر کے ' کچھ پبلک اساسوں کا نقصان کر کے ' لایا کس نے ہے ؟
مشرف کے خلاف عمران' شریف' کمبخت اور کرپٹ وکلاء ہی تھے نہ ؟ اب مشرف ہنس رہا ہوگا ' اب حقیقت کھل گیئ نا؟

In retrospect, I think Mush may have dismissed Chaudhary rightfully fir reasons known to Mush and Chaudhary. Now I wish Mush had shot him once n for all.

we dont need such a corrupt and incompetent CJ

desicad

In Indian constitution the president can sack the provincial govt. Like govt of the Terrorized Kashmir of India has been sacked dozen times.
Not any more....there are checks and balances in place now.
Can you tell me when was the last time Jammu & Kashmir or for that matter any other state govt. was dismissed by the centre?

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not any more....there are checks and balances in place now.
Can you tell me when was the last time Jammu & Kashmir or for that matter any other state govt. was dismissed by the centre?
you r right. Recently the Governor of Karnataka advised the Central Government to dismiss BJP Govt. But the UPA govt. refused. India is learning from past mistakes.