Chief Justice ! For God's Sake...Take action under Article 6

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
SC moved for juidicial probe of PNS attack
A constitutional petition has been filed in the Supreme Court for judicial inquiry into PNS attack.

The petition has been filed by Advocate Tariq Asad, seeking that a show cause notice should be served on the prime minister for consulting the army chief instead of seeking the army help under article 245 of the constitution with regard to the prevailing situation.

The petitioner contended that Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik was a CIA agent, who was calling the incident as a reaction to the Abbottabad operation without taking any practical step against the terrorists. He submitted that Malik should be investigated and action should taken against him under article 6 if found guilty.

Asad submitted that the government had failed to maintain law and order and should be ordered to resign and new elections should be held. He said that PEMRA should be advised to stop media from telecasting news about the attack until complete investigation of the incident.

The prime minister through PMs Secretariat, interior minister, defence minister, army chief and ISI director general are made respondents in the petition.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjY3MDI=

Last edited:

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
All Chief are Partners in Money making business , All chief are the shareholders in the money come from USA , Why CJ will do the inqury, did he took action for Raymond Davis , Because he received the Money , may be his son is on job now

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brilliant move. I had been dying to pass this message to my Pakistani brothers, for months now.

You should demand the removal of this corrupt and inept government and held these traitors to the book.

But unfortunately, I have no trust on CJ. He is not a brave man, on this forum I don't want to use the words I use for him in private with my family and friends. He is still working on the basis of "doctrine of necessity". It is obvious from his actions for months now. He has let all the culprits in corruption cases out. He has recovered some money, I give him that.

But is the recovery of the money is everything, what about punishing people for their theft and treachery against the Pakistani nation?

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
CJ is most corrupt and money maker. He can take somoto action against Traffic jam in Karachi but keep his eyes close on this issue.

CJ has not been able to justify his accusation as yet. It means he was involved in it. Musharaf was right he removed the CJ.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Chief Justice Sahib:
In the administration of the Caliphate Hazrat Umer(R.A). Even a poor old woman could publicly question the great Caliph for his various activities and he had to explain his conduct at the spot.

Here we Pakistanis are publicly questioning the activities of this Govt. and You know they are corrupt and traitors.

CJ sahib: ager Pakistan toota gya (nauzbillah), to iss ke responsible SC and CJ hon ge bcos You are chief justice of this country. You should do JUSTICE.

GeoG

Is Kiyani is happy, what can CJ do

Lets pray to God this application is Kiyani's proxy.

GeoG

CJ is most corrupt and money maker. He can take somoto action against Traffic jam in Karachi but keep his eyes close on this issue.

CJ has not been able to justify his accusation as yet. It means he was involved in it. Musharaf was right he removed the CJ.

stfu...
One of 3 modern heros of Pakistan, AQ Khan, CH and Imran Khan.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
This Cheif Justice is responsible for all this debacle, I mean what he has done for this country,,, how many terrorist have been punished by him.. how many cases he has solved.. he is only concerned about this chair and his protocol, thats it...

Once this CJ drama started Pakistan was having a growth rate of 6%, everything seems fine, no Nawaz Shareef, No Bainazeer...

I need to know what this man has given to the country.... except more lawllessness

I wish some sincere leadership should come, who is only concerned about pakistan, nothing else.. only then we can move forward otherwise...

A constitutional petition has been filed in the Supreme Court for judicial inquiry into PNS attack.

The petition has been filed by Advocate Tariq Asad, seeking that a show cause notice should be served on the prime minister for consulting the army chief instead of seeking the army help under article 245 of the constitution with regard to the prevailing situation.

The petitioner contended that Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik was a CIA agent, who was calling the incident as a reaction to the Abbottabad operation without taking any practical step against the terrorists. He submitted that Malik should be investigated and action should taken against him under article 6 if found guilty.

Asad submitted that the government had failed to maintain law and order and should be ordered to resign and new elections should be held. He said that PEMRA should be advised to stop media from telecasting news about the attack until complete investigation of the incident.

The prime minister through PM’s Secretariat, interior minister, defence minister, army chief and ISI director general are made respondents in the petition.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

I agree with you he is another power hungry clown we have ..

zeshaan

Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik,

shayad adalat say pehlay bhee saza paa chuka hay,aoor HH sadr e pakistan nay ussay muaafi bhee dee chukay hain.Issliay ussay harr qisim kee azadee hasil hay,joo marzee hay bhonkay,kon hay ussay rookanay wala.3saal say wazeer e dakhila hay pakistan ka magar kaam kiss kay liay karta hay,yeh bhee sabb koo maaloom hay ,phir bhee ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

khan saheb, kya mazaq kartey hai aap.

Acha aisa karein, Pak mein chanda jama karkey take the briefcase full of money to the CJ, then he MIGHT be moved by your devotion.

CJ [hilar][hilar] article 6 article 48 article xyz [hilar][hilar]

sorry khan saheb, laughing at the situation not laughing at you (cry)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Article 6 cannot be invoked through the CJ or suo moto . That can happen if the government does . And so far that does not seems to happen

The prime minister through PM’s Secretariat, interior minister, defence minister, army chief and ISI director general are made respondents in the petition.

not just malik every member of parliament including ch nisar must arrest them without any court decision must be hang now no doubt about there act of treason malik, zardari, gilani , top munafiq of mqm. anp also first to be hang with there families neighborer and friends

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

khan saheb, kya mazaq kartey hai aap.

Acha aisa karein, Pak mein chanda jama karkey take the briefcase full of money to the CJ, then he MIGHT be moved by your devotion.

CJ [hilar][hilar] article 6 article 48 article xyz [hilar][hilar]

sorry khan saheb, laughing at the situation not laughing at you (cry)

Baat to theek hai, Shor karne se soya huwa insan to jag sakta hai magar uski ghairat nahin.
CJ shaid sun le.

11.GIF

gazoomartian

not just malik every member of parliament including ch nisar must arrest them without any court decision must be hang now no doubt about there act of treason malik, zardari, gilani , top munafiq of mqm. anp also first to be hang with there families neighborer and friends

May be thats what the events are eluding to. the style of President Suikarno or Mustafa Kamal ata Turk. Allah ko ma'aloom

gazoomartian

Contempt of Court law should be repealed and revised

I find it very sad that we cannot criticize the courts regardless of

how bad the justices are,
how corrupt they are
how incompetent they are,
how many cases have they dismissed taking bribes,
how many cases have they dismissed because of repraisal,
how many cases have they dismissed to save their own necks,
how many defendants have they wrongly convicted and for what reason?

etc

Our current set of judges do not deserve protections under the Contempt Law.
they are corrupt and incompetent to the core.

Here is what I propose, comment please:

Citizens should be allowed to criticize the courts or Justices themselves
if the citizens feel it justified provided it does not contain any violence, or profanity, or any accusation of unfairness that can not be proved.

No criticism should be allowed if the affected case(s) is under trial, hearing, and has not been over including the appeal time.

Our Justices are nothing rushwat khor, corrupt and coward. Senator Faisal Raza Abdi has proven that 277 terrorists were put on trial in courts and ALL were released under different pretense. Either the justices were full fattened by briefcase full of $$ or life threats were issued against the judges.

All judges are ghundas and luoteras

desicad

The court cannot dismiss an elected govt. whatever the case. The govt. can only be made to go if it is defeated on the floor of the house by no confidence vote.
I am not sure what the constitution of pakistan says in this matter.

canadian

Is Kiyani is happy, what can CJ do

Lets pray to God this application is Kiyani's proxy.

I would blame both Kiani and CJ.Only these two could take action but unfortunately they have chosen to keep their ears and eyes closed.