Child protection body in deep financial crisis in KP

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Does that mean they were pardoned??? If that is what you mean then What the heck then you are waiting for from the trial courts. Do you really have to have to act so foolish just to prove your superiority at this place or you are really that dumb. What the hec man. I am amazed

Did you have to google for that utterly inane argument?
There is a robbery of $10 million from a bank. One of the robbers is caught outside the bank with his mask on, and a stack of $20,000. Do you think the police will arrest him and send acase for theft of $20,000? No. They will investigate where the remaining 9.88 million is, and then prosecute him for the theft of 10 million, as oppposd to 20,000. Kuch aqal khud bhi istemaal kar liya karo.

RajaRawal111

یار جی ایسی جگہ پر نا میری تو بس ہو جاتی ہے -کبھی کبھی آپ اتنے معصوم اور بھولے بھالے ہو جاتے ہو - کہ دل کرتا ہے گود میں اٹھا کر لارا لاڈی کرنا شروع کر دوں
تھوڑا سا تو یار اپنی سمجھ بوجھ اور علم کا لحاظ کر لیا کرو - حضور کیوں مستقبل میں پاکستانی عدالتوں پر اپنی لان طان اور حرزہ سرائی کا بند کروانے کے چکر میں ہو اس طرح ان پر ١عتماد کا اظہار کر کے
یہ کیس کسی کھوتے پر کھلے ہوے ہیں آپ لوگوں کے عظیم علیم ڈار پر تو نہیں ہیں نا

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/125647-SC-takes-up-case-against-Aleem-Khans-housing-scheme-tomorrow

https://www.dawn.com/news/1210377

https://www.geo.tv/latest/9052-PTIs-Aleem-Khan-sold-Rs104-bn-land-for-Rs26-bn-to-EOBI

http://abbtakk.tv/en/nab-begins-investigation-against-aleem-khan-in-corruption-case/

Pardon my french, but aisee chawali marnay sey pehley ......if Aleem Khan is corrupt, get the goddam punjab govt to arrest him, FBR to investigate him, NAB to investigate him. All these so called institutions are under the control of your leige lords.....Why are they not doing that? There are 2 possible answers. 1)If he is exposed, a lot of PMLNers will be as well, as they are probably partnering with him. or 2)they dont have anything on him.
If you dont have an explanation for this simple comment, you need a reality check.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

نہیں آتی جناب ایسی عقل استمعال کرنی - آتی ہوتی تو آپ کی قوالیوں میں ہم نوائی نہ کر رہا ہوتا

[/COLOR]Did you have to google for that utterly inane argument?
There is a robbery of $10 million from a bank. One of the robbers is caught outside the bank with his mask on, and a stack of $20,000. Do you think the police will arrest him and send acase for theft of $20,000? No. They will investigate where the remaining 9.88 million is, and then prosecute him for the theft of 10 million, as oppposd to 20,000. Kuch aqal khud bhi istemaal kar liya karo.

Will_Bite

یار جی ایسی جگہ پر نا میری تو بس ہو جاتی ہے -کبھی کبھی آپ اتنے معصوم اور بھولے بھالے ہو جاتے ہو - کہ دل کرتا ہے گود میں اٹھا کر لارا لاڈی کرنا شروع کر دوں
تھوڑا سا تو یار اپنی سمجھ بوجھ اور علم کا لحاظ کر لیا کرو - حضور کیوں مستقبل میں پاکستانی عدالتوں پر اپنی لان طان اور حرزہ سرائی کا بند کروانے کے چکر میں ہو اس طرح ان پر ١عتماد کا اظہار کر کے
یہ کیس کسی کھوتے پر کھلے ہوے ہیں آپ لوگوں کے عظیم علیم ڈار پر تو نہیں ہیں نا

And that makes your posts even more absurd. If investigations are going on, phir takleef kis baat ki hai? The process is going on. If the system convicts him of anything, we will deal with it as it comes. That will be a time to cut Aleem Khan off. So far, there is no verdict as such.
Get out of your 'revenge mode' and look at things from a fair perspective. Everything you say has a revenge aspect to it. 'NS is convicted, so why not IK'. NS is on trial, so why not JKT'. Why does every response have to be sub-intellectual and petty?

RajaRawal111

You are amazing will bite. you can sugar coat your retrieval as well. In essence that is what i also said to you many times that wait for six months, if courts convict noors than they will go down the drain.
I have to correct you on this revenge notion here. no I personally am on the track of Revenge. I am trying to tell you (and everyone else) that your Mr. Perfect's paint of perfection is peeling off. I am just pointing out bits by bits where it has peeled off. He lies to you people at your face, he is useless when it comes to leading a progressive govt. He has no ideas. He rides just on the buzzwords and slogans which are good for Jalsaas when the crowd is mindless and ready to cheer off at any sound you create, even if it comes from the other hole. I am just trying to tell you that he is no different. That is all.
So far as disqualification of IK is concerned, I requested you once to believe me about my disappointment if that happens, now I Cant open my heart and show you. However there is one thing coming. Yesterday Naeem bukhari, picked up his hands and said we dont have trail for 100 K pounds. Now let the court stamp on it ------- then IK will be called as Mujrim, looter money launderer and zakaat chor. Noorey will say it in couple of big julsaas and it will be in the air. So Mr. clean will walk into next election with his face all mucked up ----- just like nooras and zardari.
After 2018 if he wins he will be in confrontation with army, his Govt will not last for more than 2 years, because he will not get any mercy from opposition the nooras. And if he loses again (which is most likely) than there will be JIT given the task to probe on his life in 45 days. A blaring loud report with incomplete info will come and IK's political future will be dead.

HE JUST KILLED HIMSELF WITH HIS STUPIDITY AND UNFAIR PLAY. AND THAT HURTS ME.
HE WAS TOO MUCH OF A POSITIVE CHANGE IN PAKISTAN WICH APPEARS TO BE VANISHING. AND THAT HURTS ME.

And that makes your posts even more absurd. If investigations are going on, phir takleef kis baat ki hai? The process is going on. If the system convicts him of anything, we will deal with it as it comes. That will be a time to cut Aleem Khan off. So far, there is no verdict as such.
Get out of your 'revenge mode' and look at things from a fair perspective. Everything you say has a revenge aspect to it. 'NS is convicted, so why not IK'. NS is on trial, so why not JKT'. Why does every response have to be sub-intellectual and petty?