Child protection body in deep financial crisis in KP

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
995625-___n-1448054268-497-640x480.jpg

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Child Protection and Welfare Commission is facing serious financial problems within six years of its establishment and thus, causing fears about the closure of many of its child protection units in different districts.

“The Child Protection Unit in Peshawar has been closed for the last two years. The reason for the closure was financial constraints,” a relevant official told Dawn requesting anonymity.

Soon after the establishment of the CPWC as an autonomous body for the protection and rehabilitation of children at risk, the Unicef and Save the Children extended support and established child protection units in 12 districts of the province.

The Unicef and provincial government had signed an agreement under which the former had made a commitment to establish the child protection units, while the government was committed to covering two units under its budget every year.

The sources however said the provincial government had so far not covered a single CPU under its budget.
“We fear that these units, too, will be closed as the Unicef has pledged its financial support for CPUs until Dec 2017. Eleven CPUs will be closed down, while its employees will become jobless if the provincial government doesn’t take their financial responsibility,” said a source.

The source said the CPWC tasked with the herculean task of protecting children at risk had got only Rs10 million a year since its establishment.
He said the commission had 22 employees at provincial level and 48, mostly professionals, at CPUs but its annual allocations were not even enough to pay salary to staff members.

“Many employees are getting salary after a delay for so many months. Their own families and children are at risk,” lamented a CPWC staff member.

Another source said the commission had been working without top boss, chief protection officer as the contract of the previous CPO expired two years ago.

Information minister Shah Farman wasn’t available for comments despite repeated attempts.

The CPWC employees insisted though their organisation faced serious financial problems causing fears about the closure of CPUs, they helped around 28,400 children at risk and referred them to welfare homes and institutes like Zmong Kor.

The PTI government in the province had set up Zmong Kor more than a year ago for street children and children at risk but didn’t provide funds to an existing commission established under the KP Child Protection and Welfare Act 2010 to help such children.

“The Commission and Zmong Kor should have been clubbed to strengthen the efforts to protect and rehabilitate children at risk and street children,” said a source.

He said currently, the CPUs were helping refer the children at risk and those on streets needing protection to Zmong Kor.

The source said the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Child Protection and Welfare Commission established under a law had been given many powers and functions but lacked enough annual budgetary allocations but ironically, Zmong Kor having sufficient funds was awaiting clear-cut rules and regulations to further clarify its role in helping children at risk.

He said the commission meant to protect children at risk was itself at risk as its future was in doldrums due to financial issues.

The source said in the absence of the chief protection officer and lack of sufficient funds, the commission’s employees made various expenditure on their own, including purchase of stationary, payment of utility bills, repair and maintenance of office equipment, for the smooth functioning of the organisation, but hadn’t got the money reimbursed.

He said during the tenure of the last chief, the commission had made various purchases, whose payments were yet to be made.

Published in Dawn, September 30th, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:

RajaRawal111

ایک اور عوامی جمہوریہ انٹر نیٹیہ پر چلتا دھماکے دار پروگرام - جس پر اتنا رولا پڑا تھا کہ ریکٹر ٦ سکیل کا زلزلہ محسوس ہوا تھا
شاید پشاور ریپڈ ٹرانسپورٹ زیادہ ضروری تھا - اس لئے ------- اس پروگرام کو عوامی جمہوریہ انٹرنیٹیہ پر ہی چمکا کے رکھا ہوا ہے

Okara

Thanks to a PMLN supporter posting thread in favor of Public belongs to KPK.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اس چول پٹواری نے تصویر ایک چیز کی لگائی ہے اور خبر کسی اور ادارے کی ہے۔

Will_Bite

ایک اور عوامی جمہوریہ انٹر نیٹیہ پر چلتا دھماکے دار پروگرام - جس پر اتنا رولا پڑا تھا کہ ریکٹر ٦ سکیل کا زلزلہ محسوس ہوا تھا
شاید پشاور ریپڈ ٹرانسپورٹ زیادہ ضروری تھا - اس لئے ------- اس پروگرام کو عوامی جمہوریہ انٹرنیٹیہ پر ہی چمکا کے رکھا ہوا ہے

This program was started by ANP in 2010, and was based on idiotic politics...i-e, to be run on alms received by UNICEF and other donors. This act was amended by PTI govt last year, and based on that, some non productive segments of the program will be allowed to lapse. Running a child welfare setup with alms from international donors makes sense to you, but not to me, and thankfully, not to KPK govt either.
It makes me cringe to even respond to baseless, almost retarded comments like the above, but then again, I guess that is what happens in the royal domain of her highness maryam rani's social media cell. chawal pan ki hud.

Okara

Can PMLN supporter share one successful project completed by PMLN which is not running in losses?

RajaRawal111

That is quite a salute-able blow of wisdom sir. It makes you cringe on above comments because this is again a situation of monkey dont see no bad, here no bad and say no bad.
PTI The flag bearer of the human development, investment of humans and what not high fi laffazi and now disowning the act which belongs very much to the children. Just because it was started by a political opponents ????

Wo kehte hen naa keh
"Sharum tum ko mgar aati nheen"

This program was started by ANP in 2010, and was based on idiotic politics...i-e, to be run on alms received by UNICEF and other donors. This act was amended by PTI govt last year, and based on that, some non productive segments of the program will be allowed to lapse. Running a child welfare setup with alms from international donors makes sense to you, but not to me, and thankfully, not to KPK govt either.
It makes me cringe to even respond to baseless, almost retarded comments like the above, but then again, I guess that is what happens in the royal domain of her highness maryam rani's social media cell. chawal pan ki hud.

RajaRawal111

کوڑا سچ پی لیا کرو نا کبھی کبھی - میٹھا کھا کھا کے جو پھوڑے نکلتے ہیں وہ ختم ہو جاتے ہیں

jaysa phteecher daku ghaddar nooron ka sardar hay waisay he uss kay chamoonay hain

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
او قطری خط پیش کرنے والوں، تم لوگوں کے پاس اگر کوئی چیز نہیں ہوتی تو پھر دو نمبری کیوں کرتے ہو؟

Oo yes that is true, I did not find the picture directly related. And this makes all green on your side. Is that not true.

RajaRawal111

جناب یہ دو نمبری عوامی جمہوریہ انٹر نیٹیہ سے جب باہر نکلتی ہے تو پتا چلتا ہے کہ حک نمبری ہے - اسی لئے آے دن زمین پر چلنے والی خلق خدا سے چھتر کھاتے ہو تم لوگ - ابھی دیکھنا ٢٦ اکتوبر کو پشاور میں کیا ہوتا ہے

او قطری خط پیش کرنے والوں، تم لوگوں کے پاس اگر کوئی چیز نہیں ہوتی تو پھر دو نمبری کیوں کرتے ہو؟

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
چھبیس اکتوبر کو جو بھی ہوتا ہے وہ ہوگا، لیکن تم اپنے لیڈروں کیطرح دو نمبر ہو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ یہ تو آج ثابت ہوگیا۔۔۔ ویسے یہ بھی سچ ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی اپنی حکومت کے ہوتے ہوئے بھی وہاں وہ کام نہیں کریگی جو نیچ ذات کے لوہار پنجاب کے الیکشنز میں کرتے ہیں۔

اور اگر پی ٹی آئی کی مخالف پارٹیاں اتنی تگڑی ہیں تو پھر اتحادیں نہ بنائے اور اکیلے اکیلے پی ٹی آئی کا مقابلہ کرے۔

جناب یہ دو نمبری عوامی جمہوریہ انٹر نیٹیہ سے جب باہر نکلتی ہے تو پتا چلتا ہے کہ حک نمبری ہے - اسی لئے آے دن زمین پر چلنے والی خلق خدا سے چھتر کھاتے ہو تم لوگ - ابھی دیکھنا ٢٦ اکتوبر کو پشاور میں کیا ہوتا ہے

Last edited:

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اے پنجاب دی گل نئیں کیتی ایس دفعہ؟
کہہ دو کہہ دو پنجاب میں بچوں کا اس سے بھی برا حال ہے

Will_Bite

That is quite a salute-able blow of wisdom sir. It makes you cringe on above comments because this is again a situation of monkey dont see no bad, here no bad and say no bad.
PTI The flag bearer of the human development, investment of humans and what not high fi laffazi and now disowning the act which belongs very much to the children. Just because it was started by a political opponents ????

Wo kehte hen naa keh
"Sharum tum ko mgar aati nheen"

Your pearls of wisdom are limited to tossing 20 anti-PTI threads in a day.....running away from the ones where you are whipped around...and for the remaining 1 odd thread where you feel there is some fight left, you are restricted to comments like...
'awami jamhooria internetia'
'you people'
'man oh man'

Just because a cause is noble doesnt make it right to go at it in any crooked way possible.
Noone disagrees with the need for roads and infrastructure and bridges and bus services. The difference with PMLN is on HOW that is done.
Noone disagrees with the need for higher forex reserves...the difference with Dar is HOW that is brought about.
Noone disagrees with CPEC. The difference is in HOW it is being implemented.
Noone disagrees with Child welfare and protection. The difference is in HOW it is enacted. Paisey aasman sey utarnay hain? ya sada bheek hi leni hai? ya State bank sey chapwanay hain?

There has to be a method to the madness. THAT is where the difference lies. Here you spend half your day finding bogus issues to create threads from, claiming PTI followers are monkeys who dont see no bad, hear no bad or say no bad when it comes to KPK....yet you sit there with your smug face, and havent had the guts to spit a word about the massive corruption refuse coming out of PMLN, beginning with Panama, the frauds committed by YOUR finance minister, and the way govt has raped all institutions to death. I would say shame on you...but you are obviously beyond that.

RajaRawal111

First thing first. I should have had 2nd look on my comment on "Sharum tum ko magar aati nhen". The way it was written it appears i was saying it to you. But no I was talking about the KPK Govt. It was a work of haste and i did not look over it.

Now jnaab. Dont over exaggerate the things I dont post 20 threads a days. The one odd i post maybe hit at the core of the empire you have built on the Awami Jamhoriya internetiya. Yes that exactly what it is. there s difference between the real ground of Pakistan and Awami Jamhoriya internetiya. And "you people" do exist. The people who do act like monkeys see, listening and saying no bad. And you are one of them. You will object on the source, or you will put the blame on others for the failures, or you will butter it up so much thoroughly that slips down the throat without scratching readers esophagus.
And you do exactly the same but with one eye closed. I have never seen your comment how Jhangeer tareen has accumulated his wealth. Why are the inquiries being ordered against him. you have never commented on how he captured sugarcane rich belt of southern Punjab. And than sealed it legislation during Musharuf time. YOu have never commented of the land grabbing and gangsters tactics which made 2nd ATM of of IK (Aleem Dar). You have never talked about the past of legends of corruption of Berister Sultaan mehmood and many others gems IK is collecting. What are you talking about man ???
When did you see me defending the Nooras plundering if there is any. This place is full of lies and you all spread it out so loudly and and all at once that it becomes difficult to think over it. I told you 1000 times that let courts decide and i will not shed a single tear on any one. But let courts decide first. When JIT report came out only thing I was shocked over was the Job on NS and his salary. Right at that moment was it possible to know that it was all put into wrong context. Do you personally have enough character to admit it was all camouflaged. Do you have courage enough to say that out of 92 months when first 80 months are blank and some document shoing six transactions "which could be anything" do not make the salaried job set up. Do you have courage enough to say that Judges had to manufacture the definition to do what they must do. And not wait for the firm stamp from the trial courts. No you dont have that kind of character ------ exactly like your leader.
I did not ask you to to go over it and wast the words because we already have had long discussion. I was just showing you the mirror image of what you blame me for.
Anyways enough of you and me.
Your method to the the madness or cringing things (I cannot keep up with this high level English). You totally forgot how KPK Govt is taking loans to do waht they had to, you totally for got how they are stealing money from the hydal projects funds to run other business and you totally forgot how Teeli Khutuk has spread out his family into the Govt business. I dont post things here which show the misery of the people. Look at my threads all of them are exposing the hypocrisy of IK and PTI, how their narrative of good governance and human development is falling apart. That is only what i concentrate on and one of my thread looks like 20 to you. And whan i stop is only the time when you start playing ignorant or you start defending things by hook or crook and become totally nonsense. For example when you blamed all of the lies of IK (for which he does not have any shame) on others and your defense of Aleem khan and Ch sarwar on false affidavits.

Your pearls of wisdom are limited to tossing 20 anti-PTI threads in a day.....running away from the ones where you are whipped around...and for the remaining 1 odd thread where you feel there is some fight left, you are restricted to comments like...
'awami jamhooria internetia'
'you people'
'man oh man'

Just because a cause is noble doesnt make it right to go at it in any crooked way possible.
Noone disagrees with the need for roads and infrastructure and bridges and bus services. The difference with PMLN is on HOW that is done.
Noone disagrees with the need for higher forex reserves...the difference with Dar is HOW that is brought about.
Noone disagrees with CPEC. The difference is in HOW it is being implemented.
Noone disagrees with Child welfare and protection. The difference is in HOW it is enacted. Paisey aasman sey utarnay hain? ya sada bheek hi leni hai? ya State bank sey chapwanay hain?

There has to be a method to the madness. THAT is where the difference lies. Here you spend half your day finding bogus issues to create threads from, claiming PTI followers are monkeys who dont see no bad, hear no bad or say no bad when it comes to KPK....yet you sit there with your smug face, and havent had the guts to spit a word about the massive corruption refuse coming out of PMLN, beginning with Panama, the frauds committed by YOUR finance minister, and the way govt has raped all institutions to death. I would say shame on you...but you are obviously beyond that.

Will_Bite

First thing first. I should have had 2nd look on my comment on "Sharum tum ko magar aati nhen". The way it was written it appears i was saying it to you. But no I was talking about the KPK Govt. It was a work of haste and i did not look over it.
Its ok. I know how 'you people' operate behind smoke screens. Such pettiness never hurt me.

I have never seen your comment how Jhangeer tareen has accumulated his wealth. Why are the inquiries being ordered against him. you have never commented on how he captured sugarcane rich belt of southern Punjab. And than sealed it legislation during Musharuf time.
ECP led by 'your' stooges recently dismissed the disqualification petiiton against JKT. The sugar mill drama against him is hogwash and you know it. The loan write offs happened before he took over Siddiqui mills and Tandlianwala mills. He actually bailed out these written off mills by purchasing shares in them. If you want to know the absurdity of PMLN's attacks, just realize that till last year, they were accusing JKT of loan write off in HMT Taxila as well, which is a govt owned company. PMLN is in power, and has all organizations uinder its belt. Take JKT to court. (oh wait...they already have)

YOu have never commented of the land grabbing and gangsters tactics which made 2nd ATM of of IK (Aleem Dar).
Isnt he the same guy, rather the only guy who has mentioned his offshore company to FBR? And yes, if he is corrupt, let PMLN take him to court. What are they doing ephedrine on this issue?

I was shocked over was the Job on NS and his salary. Right at that moment was it possible to know that it was all put into wrong context. Do you personally have enough character to admit it was all camouflaged. Do you have courage enough to say that out of 92 months when first 80 months are blank and some document shoing six transactions "which could be anything" do not make the salaried job set up. Do you have courage enough to say that Judges had to manufacture the definition to do what they must do. And not wait for the firm stamp from the trial courts. No you dont have that kind of character ------ exactly like your leader.

Talking about character, arent you the least bit ashamed of even mentioning that when you dont even have the guts to call a spade a spade? YOur above argument is more absurd than Daniyal Aziz' daily rants. Nawaz was charge sheeted on a long list of crimes. The family isnt running around for no reason. They are hiding from facts...and here are the facts of the case.
1. Nawaz has been caught lying
2. Nawaz has been caught laundering.
3. Maryam caught commiting forgery.
4. hussain nawaz caught lying.
5. nawaz caught forging dubai documents.

The reason why court did not disqualify him on the above was because if you have an iota of knowledge about law, that disqualification would have become the final judgment in the case. And this characterless piece of garbage needs to be thrown in the gallows along with his daughter, sons, son in law, and samdhi for life. What an embarrassment to yourself are you that you act like the same monkey you have frequently cited to be blind, deaf and dumb (apart form being a hypocrite)even though you know the facts of the case like daylight.
The only people defending Nawaz family in this case are crooks, and thugs, who have something to benefit form with nawaz presence......eg, modi, you, etc

You totally forgot how KPK Govt is taking loans to do waht they had to, you totally for got how they are stealing money from the hydal projects funds to run other business and you totally forgot how Teeli Khutuk has spread out his family into the Govt business.
Perhaps because the fed govt bloody owes KPK more than 100 billion in hydel royalties? Do your own research for gods sake instead of relying of stupid talk show feedback from talal ch...so much so that you have stooped to the lowly level of calling others names. Shame on you. If Khattak was employing his family, your stooges in KPK like fazlurahman and ameer muqam would have thrown fits over this.
Till a few weeks ago, you people were claiming that JKT owned all precious mines in KPK. At least come up wiht some consistent hogwash..

I dont post things here which show the misery of the people. Look at my threads all of them are exposing the hypocrisy of IK and PTI, how their narrative of good governance and human development is falling apart. That is only what i concentrate on and one of my thread looks like 20 to you. And whan i stop is only the time when you start playing ignorant or you start defending things by hook or crook and become totally nonsense. For example when you blamed all of the lies of IK (for which he does not have any shame) on others and your defense of Aleem khan and Ch sarwar on false affidavits.[/QUOTE]

RajaRawal111

Masha Allah, Masha Allah aaj to jnab maza hi aa gya
All over the world the land tycoons are mafia and ours is Farishta. And this farishta was one who declared the overseas company. Can I use the speculation machine jnaab that how many companies he had and how many he has declared. Or it is just your own personal property ????
Who's ever industrial state get the barkaat of din dugni raat chugni is chor and daakoo but ours is masoom tareen .
Jnaab humari tarf se khuta khut slootaan.
Wah wah wah wah :You_Rock_Emoticon: Saarey ke saarey kaaan chitey wah wah. Majawar ho to koi aap jesa yar.

Now coming back to the unwanted sanity sir. What the heck is wrong with you when you repeat "sue him on this", take him to court on that, book him and all the stuff like that. Dont be nonsense to that extent man. Aleem and JT and your IK all have cases. No court has convicted them yet. So they are clean yet. Why they are only the cleans ?.
And my eyes were frozen when i read this jewl of wisdom from you
"The reason why court did not disqualify him on the above was because if you have an iota of knowledge about law, that disqualification would have become the final judgment in the case. And this characterless piece of garbage needs to be thrown in the gallows along with his daughter, sons, son in law, and samdhi for life."

Does that mean they were pardoned??? If that is what you mean then What the heck then you are waiting for from the trial courts. Do you really have to have to act so foolish just to prove your superiority at this place or you are really that dumb. What the hec man. I am amazed

And another disaster is that you can find all kind of information when it suits your point, but you are ignorant as mole when it does not suit your mind. You are totally naive on the subject of the Khutak Juntaa are'nt you. You never heard these cries from your own party.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...s-nominations/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/603393/all-in-the-family/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/557194/...f-favouritism/

Its ok. I know how 'you people' operate behind smoke screens. Such pettiness never hurt me.

ECP led by 'your' stooges recently dismissed the disqualification petiiton against JKT. The sugar mill drama against him is hogwash and you know it. The loan write offs happened before he took over Siddiqui mills and Tandlianwala mills. He actually bailed out these written off mills by purchasing shares in them. If you want to know the absurdity of PMLN's attacks, just realize that till last year, they were accusing JKT of loan write off in HMT Taxila as well, which is a govt owned company. PMLN is in power, and has all organizations uinder its belt. Take JKT to court. (oh wait...they already have)

Isnt he the same guy, rather the only guy who has mentioned his offshore company to FBR? And yes, if he is corrupt, let PMLN take him to court. What are they doing ephedrine on this issue?

Talking about character, arent you the least bit ashamed of even mentioning that when you dont even have the guts to call a spade a spade? YOur above argument is more absurd than Daniyal Aziz' daily rants. Nawaz was charge sheeted on a long list of crimes. The family isnt running around for no reason. They are hiding from facts...and here are the facts of the case.
1. Nawaz has been caught lying
2. Nawaz has been caught laundering.
3. Maryam caught commiting forgery.
4. hussain nawaz caught lying.
5. nawaz caught forging dubai documents.

The reason why court did not disqualify him on the above was because if you have an iota of knowledge about law, that disqualification would have become the final judgment in the case. And this characterless piece of garbage needs to be thrown in the gallows along with his daughter, sons, son in law, and samdhi for life. What an embarrassment to yourself are you that you act like the same monkey you have frequently cited to be blind, deaf and dumb (apart form being a hypocrite)even though you know the facts of the case like daylight.
The only people defending Nawaz family in this case are crooks, and thugs, who have something to benefit form with nawaz presence......eg, modi, you, etc

Perhaps because the fed govt bloody owes KPK more than 100 billion in hydel royalties? Do your own research for gods sake instead of relying of stupid talk show feedback from talal ch...so much so that you have stooped to the lowly level of calling others names. Shame on you. If Khattak was employing his family, your stooges in KPK like fazlurahman and ameer muqam would have thrown fits over this.
Till a few weeks ago, you people were claiming that JKT owned all precious mines in KPK. At least come up wiht some consistent hogwash..

I dont post things here which show the misery of the people. Look at my threads all of them are exposing the hypocrisy of IK and PTI, how their narrative of good governance and human development is falling apart. That is only what i concentrate on and one of my thread looks like 20 to you. And whan i stop is only the time when you start playing ignorant or you start defending things by hook or crook and become totally nonsense. For example when you blamed all of the lies of IK (for which he does not have any shame) on others and your defense of Aleem khan and Ch sarwar on false affidavits.
[/QUOTE]

Will_Bite

Masha Allah, Masha Allah aaj to jnab maza hi aa gya
All over the world the land tycoons are mafia and ours is Farishta. And this farishta was one who declared the overseas company. Can I use the speculation machine jnaab that how many companies he had and how many he has declared. Or it is just your own personal property ????
Who's ever industrial state get the barkaat of din dugni raat chugni is chor and daakoo but ours is masoom tareen .
Jnaab humari tarf se khuta khut slootaan.

Pardon my french, but aisee chawali marnay sey pehley ......if Aleem Khan is corrupt, get the goddam punjab govt to arrest him, FBR to investigate him, NAB to investigate him. All these so called institutions are under the control of your leige lords.....Why are they not doing that? There are 2 possible answers. 1)If he is exposed, a lot of PMLNers will be as well, as they are probably partnering with him. or 2)they dont have anything on him.
If you dont have an explanation for this simple comment, you need a reality check.