COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF CREDIBILITY OF SAACH.TV and TALAT HUSSAIN

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistani-media.jpg

http://www.saach.tv/2012/08/30/exclusive-documents-on-media-scandal/

Exclusive documents on media scandal

Islamabad: Documents in possession of saach.tv reveal that the advertisements given to news channels by Federal and Sindh governments did not follow any logic of ratings nor any principle of transparency in dispensing tax-payers’ money.
The documents corroborate claims that certain channels received advertisement revenue from the government that was disproportionate to their viewership share, raising serious questions about the motives for doling out arbitrary disbursements.
Dunya TV holds 12% viewership share in the news genre, but 17% advertisements were allocated for it by the government. In rupee terms, this amounted to 360 million.
Likewise, KTN without a known share in viewership got 5% advertisements. This meant 120 million rupees.
City 42, which is a metropolitan channel in PML-N’s stronghold Lahore, and is little know out of this town, claims 1% share in viewership, but startlingly received 11% advertisements. In other words, it got 220 million rupees through government advertisements.
Punjab TV, Business Plus, Royal News, and Value TV have no viewership share, but enjoy 5%, 4%, 3%, and 3% share of government advertisement revenue, respectively.
On the flip side, SAMAA and CNBC enjoy 16% viewership share, but only 6% advertisement share.
Two days ago, leader of the opposition in National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan accused the government of paying huge amounts of money from secret funds to certain channels and anchors as part of what he termed ‘pre-poll rigging.’
He also promised to put out more precise details that will substantiate his charge.
But Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira yesterday counter-accused Chaudhry Nisar and alleged that he had maligned the entire media industry, daring him to prove his allegations.
The same position was taken by Pakitsn Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI), which asked the opposition leader to back-up his claims.

http://www.saach.tv/2012/08/30/exclusive-documents-on-media-scandal/

After receiving my article Very early this morning criticising Talat Hussain, (new thread opened) Saach.TV has shown above information as exclusive document on media scandal.

This is a damn white lie, absolutely. I have this information since end of July 2012. I have already posted part of this information on the thread for Ansar article, three days ago. Most of you have read my post in which I also disclosed the names of the two people involved.
Here is the evidence.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?130249-Chief-Justice-amp-Our-sold-out-media-Ansar-Abbasi

Unfortunately the picture of the figures has disappeared from Imageshack.us website from my account and not displaying now on the thread. But it was there since 27th August.

I have also displayed the comments made about Dr Shahid Masood in the report of AIP on the following thread;

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...u-not-a-single-Anchor-left-directly-anti-Govt

It is proven without shadow of a doubt that Saach.TV is lying. This is a document easily available, how could it be exclusively available to Saach.TV????????????

I want those who think highly of Talat Hussain to read it with open eyes and think.
Pakistanis are so easily taken for a ride that I am flaberghasted.

Let me show you proofs why this has been disclosed as "Exclusive" on Saach.TV.

Very early this morning I forwarded an email with my new article and with following comments to saach.tv;

Thursday, 30 August 2012, 9:49

I am pleased to enclose my new article after a gap of few weeks. I was disappointed from your failure to publish my article " lliterate Scholars". In the end I find another avenue and it is published now on the newstribes website http://blogs.thenewstribe.com/blog/67810/illiterate-scholars/#.UD8nVdaPXwY.

It is sad when "Saach" is limited to someone's own interpretations or whims more like it. Now I am giving you another test, my new article has criticism of Talat Hussain. I would see if you publish it or not and if Talat can take criticism. Mind you I always have other places I can publish my work, but it would prove further "Saach" is not "Saach" but in many cases own self portrayals.

Bravo, "Saach" with a twist and our gullible Pakistanis buy it hook and sinker. Sad indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

crankthskunk

I have just left following comments for this article on saach.tv, I bet they would remove it like my comment on article "Fraudia" by Talat Hussain.

These proofs should be enough for people to open their eyes and start to look at Pakistani media what they are. Hungry for money and without any principle. They don't know the meaning of word truth or Saach. Only slaves to their vein desire and running after money like blinds.

No wonder Pakistan is suffering and on its last legs. You would remember my words if something happens to our beloved Pakistan, God forbid.
Pakistani Journalists are only after money, they have no sense of truth or saach, but saach to them is like shifting sand, today it is true if suits them, tomorrow untrue if someone else utters it.
I am never looking for money but only trying to change the thinking of Pakistanis so they don't remain so gullible and accept deceptions so easily.

Let this comment stand if you really stand for "Saach" i.e. truth.
This is not an exclusive of Saach. This document had been available from the end of July 2012. I had a copy of it. I have actually exposed the details of it in a thread on Siasat.pk website on 27[SUP]th[/SUP] August in response to an article of Ansar, where many have read and commented on these figures. Obviously Ansar had a copy of it, like many of us.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?130249-Chief-Justice-amp-Our-sold-out-media-Ansar-Abbasi
You are destroying your credibility.
Let this comment stand if you guys are man enough, my challenge of “Saach” to compete your selective or rather misleading “Saach”.
Sad indeed, all the Pakistani so called “brave souls” (title of my new article I bet would never be published by saach.TV) falling on their own swords.

crazycolors

MPA (400+ posts)
Still waiting for your article on sharif family corruption in which you will reveal some proof of their corruption .... have you finished writing that article in which you will give some details of sharif family assets in Uk with some proof ..... or have you already published it somewhere ? ....

I have just left following comments for this article on saach.tv, I bet they would remove it like my comment on article "Fraudia" by Talat Hussain.

These proofs should be enough for people to open their eyes and start to look at Pakistani media what they are. Hungry for money and without any principle. They don't know the meaning of word truth or Saach. Only slaves to their vein desire and running after money like blinds.

No wonder Pakistan is suffering and on its last legs. You would remember my words if something happens to our beloved Pakistan, God forbid.
Pakistani Journalists are only after money, they have no sense of truth or saach, but saach to them is like shifting sand, today it is true if suits them, tomorrow untrue if someone else utters it.
I am never looking for money but only trying to change the thinking of Pakistanis so they don't remain so gullible and accept deceptions so easily.

crazycolors

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes you are right to some extent but to break such a document from a credible journalist has a lot of consequences because he has to defend such a document in mainstream media .... i think this information was already floated in the market and you have also given these figures but the impact is entirely different if you claim such an information to be true and a mainstream journalist and similarly the consequences .... because if such a document proved to be fabricated then it wont hurt you that much but a mainstream journalist has to pay the price .... i think they have published these documents after being sure of their health and that is why it took a bit longer ....well they have right to call it exclusive because until now none mainstream news channel has published this list in such a way. i hope you will give him the a little benefit of doubt for being a fair journalist and if you comments were removed from that saach.tv then it does not means that talaat himself doing moderation of this website so dont take it personal as he is a credible journalist if you dont believe then watch today's episode in which he is literally grilling Nawaz Sharif and making him absolutely unanswerable ..... you can see the anger on the face of NS and i think none of our journalist have such a character to conduct this interview of badsha salamat ..... really hats off only a credible journalist can behave in such a manner with NS........

crankthskunk

Yes you are right to some extent but to break such a document from a credible journalist has a lot of consequences because he has to defend such a document in mainstream media .... i think this information was already floated in the market and you have also given these figures but the impact is entirely different if you claim such an information to be true and a mainstream journalist and similarly the consequences .... because if such a document proved to be fabricated then it wont hurt you that much but a mainstream journalist has to pay the price .... i think they have published these documents after being sure of their health and that is why it took a bit longer ....well they have right to call it exclusive because until now none mainstream news channel has published this list in such a way. i hope you will give him the a little benefit of doubt for being a fair journalist and if you comments were removed from that saach.tv then it does not means that talaat himself doing moderation of this website so dont take it personal as he is a credible journalist if you dont believe then watch today's episode in which he is literally grilling Nawaz Sharif and making him absolutely unanswerable ..... you can see the anger on the face of NS and i think none of our journalist have such a character to conduct this interview of badsha salamat ..... really hats off only a credible journalist can behave in such a manner with NS........

Brother, I think I am well aware of legal ramifications of published material. On the contrary, if you see Pakistanis article they go way beyond the legal limits but in a very unprofessional way. They fight cats and dogs among themselves. Count how many articles they write against each other in big newspapers. Are they paid to criticise each other and waste inches of space? I know Laws and I follow them. Everything I write is weighted and can be backed up with evidence.

There was no harm of publishing the figures or naming names. The letter was written by TIP to SCP and hence a credible source to quote from.
A good journalists wouldn't even think twice to write article based on such documents. But these are not good Journalists. They proud themselves to be in the profession for 25 years or 30 years or whatever years. I was laughing on one of the comments made by Muhammad Malick in Nadia Khan show, which raised lots of controversy among them and they fought cats and dogs over this program for weeks. Malick said we have learned it the hard way after spending years learning in internship.

Against the perceptions I know Pakistani culture, there you would be assigned to tea making duties for years before you go anywhere. So if someone spend 10 years making tea or entertaining guests, does it qualify him to be a good Journalists? I have emails from Malick which brings laughter every time I read them. This guy was Chief Editor of biggest English daily in Pakistan, he used Mr with my first name constantly. This is basic stuff in English.

Anyway, many times I have given assurances to Saach.TV management that I take full legal responsibilities of what I write and would be glad if someone like to sue me. But they still didn't publish my article. It was perfectly sound, everything written in it was traceable and with sound proofs. When you have basic facts rights you can form your opinion based on those facts. It is absolutely fine. Believe me I understand all the legal ramifications and write my articles keeping all those consequences in mind.

You asked , am I writing on evidence against Sharifs. I have them, but didn't have time to obtain more information following the leads because of Ramadan and Eid. Those are hard to get evidence and need lots of detective and research work. But I would get it very soon, whenever I get time to do so.

Only this morning I was trying to collect some properties information of Sharifs. The lists and addresses obtained from a credible Pakistani newspaper. Believe you me most of the information and addresses were wrong. I end up wasting my time and money for the searches.
I criticise Pakistani Journalists for a reason, they are very very unprofessional.

PoliticsInPK

Councller (250+ posts)
ARY news is worse. They always have sound problem etc.

Dunya TV is getting billions from Malik Riaz. Dunya Tv owner is opening news newspaper, bakeries, universities and dont know what.

Anyway it is all about money and dunya tv is winning so cant blame them.

crankthskunk

The whole point is Saach is making claim this document is exclusively available to them, which is a blatant lie.
I have this inforamtion for weeks, so did Ansar and many many more.

So why are they making a false claims? Especially when they decided to put this news on their main page up after receiving my latest article? This article was written after watching yesterday's program of Talat, which is mentioned in my article.

Please think.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
The whole point is Saach is making claim this document is exclusively available to them, which is a blatant lie.

So why are they making a false claims? Especially when they decided to put this news on their main page up after receiving my latest article? This article was written after watching yesterday's program of Talat, which is mentioned in my article.

Please think.

I think you are jumping the gun brother. Here is a direct quote:

Islamabad: Documents in possession of saach.tv reveal that the advertisements given to news channels by Federal and Sindh governments did not follow any logic of ratings nor any principle of transparency in dispensing tax-payers money.

They havent used exclusively here.
Now the watermark is just a standard bit to show the whole peace hasnt been broken on any other website yet so is a Saach tv exclusive. Further more the source is cited at the end.

On the article it self the only thing that is odd is the money paid to city 42 and business plus. If you know that Tseer owned both you get your reason why PPP is paying em the dough..

And as for not paying JEW Tv that has to do with the boycott PPP has agaisnt them. I think its all settled after AAZ gave his interview to Hamid Mir so the latest funding figures maybe different.

G

gotti

Please think.

paa ji ya ta tussi apni site bana lao...ya credit day beghair kum ker day rao...

My advice would be to make your own blog and post links of it here so we know that when you "break" a news, it is exclusive.

They will, along with any other media organization make such claims so I wouldn't be getting worked up about it without looking at further alternatives.

If I were you, I would break off from them immediately and start your own blog on a free service like blogspot and write there and share with us the link.

Get people to follow or subscribe to it so when you write something new, everyone gets the update immediately. You can make your "self-worth", there.

Remember the "khuddi' concept by Iqbal and Nietzsche's philosophy of "will to power" and the poem "Invictus" of which I will post a couplet, below.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

tussi ay kum nayi kiya tay fir main thono gaalan kadnia ay :P

crankthskunk

I think you are jumping the gun brother. Here is a direct quote:

They havent used exclusively here.
Now the watermark is just a standard bit to show the whole peace hasnt been broken on any other website yet so is a Saach tv exclusive. Further more the source is cited at the end.

On the article it self the only thing that is odd is the money paid to city 42 and business plus. If you know that Tseer owned both you get your reason why PPP is paying em the dough..

And as for not paying JEW Tv that has to do with the boycott PPP has agaisnt them. I think its all settled after AAZ gave his interview to Hamid Mir so the latest funding figures maybe different.

Brother the heading is quite clear, it is claiming exclusivity. Secondly, I have produced the evidence that I wrote email this morning with my article, which deals with this document and criticise Talat. They decided to put this on their website after receiving my email, instead of publishing my article which is published by The Newstribes website.
It is the sequence which is very doubtful.

I am sure, you have seen my post where I showed the grid produced by Saach. I even responded to someone's question that I got it from AIP.
Here are the proofs,

Originally Posted by seekers
This is really interesting that C42(which viewers are only in Lahore i think and give only local news) has got 220 million to defame CJ.
Pity over poor Kamran khan of GEO, who didn't get penny for 11 Don's contempt question.
BTW where do you get these statistics, kindly paste here valid link.

My response
Bro this detail is from the same source Abbasi is citing, Amnesty international presentation to the SCP. He knew the names but didn't mentioned it, keeping the policy of Pakistani media not giving names of culprit and always talking in riddles.

It is a mega dishonesty by Saach, first not to have the decency to publish my article which was written last night, before this piece and dealt with the issue at length and secondly to claim exclusivity in their headline, something which is not true.

Pakistanis are ridiculously gullible to buy such crap. Saqib on the their website try to say I didn't produce the grid in my post here, which everyone who has read the thread at the start has seen. If I didn't produce the grid then how Seekers got Rs 220 million figure which was not mentioned in my post?

People have to open their eyes about Pakistani Journalists that is my point.

I don't know anyone personally neither I have any personal grudges against someone. I have absolutely no problems with Saach until they showed reluctance to publish an article which was perfectly fine legally, and despite me giving assurances. It just pricked me that they are not what they pretend. Because it had names of other Journalists so they were reluctant to publish it. Why?

You and others should ask themselves this question. If my article didn't have names and criticism on Journalists, I probably wouldn't have mind if it was not published or could have understand the reluctance. But it pricked me because of this fact. How it could be good enough for Talat to write articles after articles against someone he is having spat, without mentioning his name. We all know we are talking about Najam Sethi.

I on the other hand no spat or personal grudges against anyone. I am not paid millions like these useless people. My only concern is to see Pakistan prosper, I am of the firm believe now that Pakistani media is mostly responsible for woes of Pakistan.

Many are praising Talat for his today's interview of Nawaz Sharif. My God they don't have a clue about what responsible and tough Journalists look like. What Talat did is another cruel joke with Pakistani nation.

Nawaz Sharif is a thief and a crook, anyone who addresses him with the title Mian Sahab is guilty and responsible to Pakistani nation. NS should be slated and ripped open in front of Pakistani nation, thats what he deserved. Not some lobbed questions, which the idiot still didn't get.

We saw how tough questioning should look like when Gilani faced Anderson.
I have very high standard, sadly I am disappointed what I see day in day out on Pakistani screens.

Listen to Shahid Masood on Mazrat ke sath today, he is trying to blame and implicate some Journalist hinting towards Mir by saying reporting against military. While we all know Mir always try to blame Shahid Masood. I have pointed to his reluctance to name Masood and Dr Moid Pirzada in one of his article.
How long are we going to watch this cat fight, while Pakistan is destroyed?

crankthskunk

paa ji ya ta tussi apni site bana lao...ya credit day beghair kum ker day rao...

My advice would be to make your own blog and post links of it here so we know that when you "break" a news, it is exclusive.

They will, along with any other media organization make such claims so I wouldn't be getting worked up about it without looking at further alternatives.

If I were you, I would break off from them immediately and start your own blog on a free service like blogspot and write there and share with us the link.

Get people to follow or subscribe to it so when you write something new, everyone gets the update immediately. You can make your "self-worth", there.

Remember the "khuddi' concept by Iqbal and Nietzsche's philosophy of "will to power" and the poem "Invictus" of which I will post a couplet, below.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

tussi ay kum nayi kiya tay fir main thono gaalan kadnia ay :P
Bro it is easy for me to start my own proper website, it only cost few dollars a month, which I can easily afford. For me the problem is devoting enough time to it. Ask Adeel it is not easy a deal to run the website.
I already have more than one blog. They are not the same like having a proper website.
I am seriously contemplating running a proper news website like "Saach", "the newstribes" etc. Only stumbling block is time.

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
sir sidhi c bt ha saach waloun ny app k column frequently publish kerny se inkar ker diya ha or app mulim league n wala attitude show kerny lug gay hain. sorry for this but it is like that

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye kon ***** apne aap ko zabadasti journalist bana betha hai Talat ke mukable main ? o DANISHWAR bhai,Pakistan jao aur Malik Riaz ya Zadari se mil ker ANCHOR ban jao,jahan itne KHABTI ANCHOR bardasht ker rahain hai wahan tum bhi lag jao line main.

PakistanOnly

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistani Media is making the fool of Pakistani Awaam and that's nobody criticizing Zardari Corrupt Government nor Media is pushing government for general elections even though they are aware of Pakistan's current conditions like corruption, debt , poverty , illiteracy and load shedding. Pakistan is going through it's worst time ever because of the current corrupt and careless government but still nobody talks about it. Shame On Pakistani Media.

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: List : Money Spent by Govt. on Media houses

All these media houses are sell outs,nothing good is expected from them they are only fooling the innocent people of Pakistan.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: List : Money Spent by Govt. on Media houses

GEO is trying to become innocent by pushing this case . .If u see todays Jang than u would see the Major Headline is Ch Nisar statement . .
We all know how billions of TAX is evaded by Jang group and by pushing this case they wants to make themselves clear infront of the public . .