We are ousted by having bad Relations with Army

Animals are neutrals

Neutrals should remain Neutrals

Neurals should do the right thing

???
Mer london to kya pakistan mai b kuch nahi......yeh hain woh zaraiii

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI leaders keep changing their stance everyday. From only animals are neutral to neutrals should remain neutrals to neutrals should do the right thing
???
View attachment 6242View attachment 6243View attachment 6244
Meme Siberite Awami Awaz nawaz.sharif Rajarawal111 Worldtronic
kinda retarded opinion, do you want them to completely go against generals so the enemy can benefit from it? or do you think they should not say anything bad about the generals. of course Pak army is the strongest (monopoly of violence) of Pakistan. should PTI start armed struggle? will this be enough for you?
1. when they said that don't be neutral it was a signal to Army that we know what you are upto and don't do this, it will not be a good thing for the country.
2. Animals are neutral, to call out their own stance that Bajwa spited in his speeches, that we are neutral.
3. They were using delaying tactics with Khan so Khan told them that you were neutral now, remain neutral, because people think that Army find it convenient to take control using instability as an excuse.
Asking them to do the right thing is wrong in your opinion but I think it was the right way to go.
But more importantly, what the fuck is your point? why is this something that you are so interested in.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Confused Party!

General Bajwa is the most Democratic General

America Removed me with the Help of Local Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq

Animals are neutrals

???
you must be Patwarii....that is why this is hard for you to understand anything. BT, they are all linked......same way as NS was crying mujhey kion nikalaa

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Confused Party!

General Bajwa is the most Democratic General

America Removed me with the Help of Local Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq

Animals are neutrals

???
اے کے کیتا نے استاد جی خیر ہوۓ؟؟؟
اے تے سدھیاں سدھیاں گالاں کھان آلی گل ہوئی نا