Count Down Started ... American citizen arrested in Rawalpindi

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
if u are not pakistani why the hell come here, go f**k yourself in our program no pakistani like to come in your program
e

Last year I went on an Indian forum and deliberately posted an anti Indian material to check if it ever gets posted. Sure as hell it got blocked and never approved by the mod. I stopped going there

We are more democratic than India. We allow these suckers to post anything they want.

teepu

Arrested11-148301-149034-149810-156067-166067-168672-640x480.jpg

Source

Law enforcement agencies claim to have arrested an American citizen involved in suspicious activities near the Kala Chita mountain in the Fateh-Jang area of Lahore.

Intelligence sources told Express 24/7 that an American citizen, Mathew Greg Bennett was involved in suspicious activities near the Kala Chita mountain.
He was followed and arrested by intelligence officials from Rawalpindi.
The American suspect has been shifted to undisclosed location for further interrogation.

The news comes after another American citizen, Aaron Mark DeHaven was barred from leaving the country. DeHaven was initially apprehended in February for staying in Pakistan on an expired visa. He was scheduled to be deported from Peshawar Airport however his travel has been barred on account of carrying incomplete documents.

(clap)(clap)[/

as per report. pakistanio agencies are doing..but what about the leadership, are they not on the payroll of the US..ok leave it...our whole military and economics are based upon the US aid....until and unless we dont stand ...self sufficient..we cant stop US.not to do...Hay jurm e zaifi ki saza marg e mafajat(iqbal).hard but true

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian's don't have the ball's to take any critisism rather believe in all the media hype that they're a superpower!! FACT is that Bharat is a s4ithole that has to be seen to be believed!!

We must end this friendship with the USA even if it means living in a poor state for years and international isolation!. We must depend only in Allah fearing him more then any man made force! Many nations like China have risen after years of difficulty so we can too, i am still very hopeful about the future of Pakistan.