Cricket Plus - 2nd April 2011 - Why Pakistan Lost and who is More Likely to Win The ICC Cricket Worl

rawaltv

Voter (50+ posts)
RawalTV Cricket Plus - 2nd April 2011
Host: Afzal Qureshi
Guest: Anas Bajwa
Topic: Why Pakistan Lost and who is More Likely to Win The ICC Cricket World Cup Final?

RawalTV Cricket Plus 2nd April 2011 Part 1 of 4

RawalTV Cricket Plus 2nd April 2011 Part 2 of 4

RawalTV Cricket Plus 2nd April 2011 Part 3 of 4

RawalTV Cricket Plus 2nd April 2011 Part 4 of 4

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Very stupid comments. I appreciate the good comments and sportsman spirit but its stupid to say keh cricket game kay liye accha hua coz India has a bigger population. Out of all cricket playing nations, India has biggest population, so India should be the one always going in final then.

Very good point from thinner guy that Pakistan, losing those catches, lost the right to go into final and face Sri Lanka.

Yeah we shudn't talk abt match fixing but Misbah's style and performance indicated that. I felt after watching the game that there was pressure on the team for losing (match fixing) but they were divided on that. Afridi definitely did a huge mistake by not taking powerplay. Misbah pressurized so many batsman and is the culprit. If nothing more can be done, atleast Misbah should be thrown out of ODI team and never included again. And as Sikandar Bakht said, Younis Khan and Razzaq don't deserve to be in ODI as well. Kamran Akmal should just be retired if he doesn't resign himself. New faces should be recruited and Afridi should stay as ODI captain. It will be very helpful to have young guys in the team. A very imp thing is to have batting and fielding coaches. We need Waqar Younis as bowling coach. Aqib is not needed but can be a special advisor or can be invited specially to training camps. On the other hand we need batting and fielding coaches to be permanent.

This was abt team. However, there is a big problem with PCB. There are news from very reliable sources that PCB chairman and some very senior ppl in government including Zardari were involved in some dirty plan. One important thing to do is to make an amendment in cricket act to reserve the seat of PCB Chairman for former cricketers only. There is no place for a political post in PCB. We love cricket way too much and attach our emotions with it. We don't do it with even our national game hockey (actually our national game should be changed to cricket coz actually that is our national game by the very definition of a national game).

Very right this is one of the strongest competition in any world cup. Two great teams fighting. While I support Sri Lanka but truly think India is going to win this world cup. Good luck to both teams!

a_ahmad

My friend, you call the comments stupid, yet you agree with just about everything they said on the show...

Show some respect, both these gents seem to know what they are talking about. I have seen some of their previous episodes and they've been very fair in their analysis and predictions.

Very stupid comments. I appreciate the good comments and sportsman spirit but its stupid to say keh cricket game kay liye accha hua coz India has a bigger population. Out of all cricket playing nations, India has biggest population, so India should be the one always going in final then.

Very good point from thinner guy that Pakistan, losing those catches, lost the right to go into final and face Sri Lanka.

Yeah we shudn't talk abt match fixing but Misbah's style and performance indicated that. I felt after watching the game that there was pressure on the team for losing (match fixing) but they were divided on that. Afridi definitely did a huge mistake by not taking powerplay. Misbah pressurized so many batsman and is the culprit. If nothing more can be done, atleast Misbah should be thrown out of ODI team and never included again. And as Sikandar Bakht said, Younis Khan and Razzaq don't deserve to be in ODI as well. Kamran Akmal should just be retired if he doesn't resign himself. New faces should be recruited and Afridi should stay as ODI captain. It will be very helpful to have young guys in the team. A very imp thing is to have batting and fielding coaches. We need Waqar Younis as bowling coach. Aqib is not needed but can be a special advisor or can be invited specially to training camps. On the other hand we need batting and fielding coaches to be permanent.

This was abt team. However, there is a big problem with PCB. There are news from very reliable sources that PCB chairman and some very senior ppl in government including Zardari were involved in some dirty plan. One important thing to do is to make an amendment in cricket act to reserve the seat of PCB Chairman for former cricketers only. There is no place for a political post in PCB. We love cricket way too much and attach our emotions with it. We don't do it with even our national game hockey (actually our national game should be changed to cricket coz actually that is our national game by the very definition of a national game).

Very right this is one of the strongest competition in any world cup. Two great teams fighting. While I support Sri Lanka but truly think India is going to win this world cup. Good luck to both teams!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Ahmed Sahib, my statement about 'stupid comment' was due to their comment that India's winning was good for Cricket. In a program, you may agree and disagree with different parts someone's comments .. i believe.... instead of either totally disagreeing or totally agreeing in a jazbati fashion.

My friend, you call the comments stupid, yet you agree with just about everything they said on the show...

Show some respect, both these gents seem to know what they are talking about. I have seen some of their previous episodes and they've been very fair in their analysis and predictions.