Current Situation predicts, JI's Hafiz Naeem will emerge Victorious.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachi will get its Man elected from JI this time, for sure. All JI camps look very very busy and even Social media is supporting Hafiz Naeem. I have 3 staff in my office from Karachi, all 3 claimed that their families voted for JI, though they themselves are from PTI. Establishment will also push for JI win as they are trying their level best to downplay PTI in Karachi.
Khurram Sherzaman is a weak candidate. He is always in tussle with PPP.

What do you think lads?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Karachi will get its Man elected from JI this time, for sure. All JI camps look very very busy and even Social media is supporting Hafiz Naeem. I have 3 staff in my office from Karachi, all 3 claimed that their families voted for JI, though they themselves are from PTI. Establishment will also push for JI win as they are trying their level best to downplay PTI in Karachi.
Khurram Sherzaman is a weak candidate. He is always in tussle with PPP.

What do you think lads?

Yes you are right, the buzz is JI in Karachi and seems like PTI and establishment (except MQM/PPP) are fine with that. PTI is not contesting the way they should and MQM tried to give an edge to PPP by not contesting and boycotting, giving PPP a chance to manipulate using the excuse of low voter turn out.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI ke pas Hafiz Naeem jessa ek bhi nahi.
They have done more ground work than PTI in Karachi. PTI need another 5 years to get to the grass root level in Karachi.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
we also support PTI on National Level, but we need Hafiz Naeem in Karachi.. no doubt.. PTI will win on Federal and Provincial level

back to the future

I understand karachite wisdom that hafiz naeem will perorm as jamatias have always almost but the question is national level.
I agree with people that PTI leaders are mostly doodh peetay majnoon.

Kavalier

It doesn't work like this

But to be honest, Hafiz Naeem deserves to win, they worked hard, they organized themselves well, they were there when PTI led government had crush the poor and we should remember that it was PTI in government, with MQM its ally, for the whole tenure of MQM's mayor.
Maybe IK and PTI also know this that they have no roots in Karachi local bodies, plus their incumbency factor will hurt them, so they seem least interested.

back to the future

But PTIans should remember that IK need all votes to affect change in center.

They have done more ground work than PTI in Karachi. PTI need another 5 years to get to the grass root level in Karachi.

we also support PTI on National Level, but we need Hafiz Naeem in Karachi.. no doubt.. PTI will win on Federal and Provincial level

It doesn't work like this

I understand karachite wisdom that hafiz naeem will perorm as jamatias have always almost but the question is national level.
I agree with people that PTI leaders are mostly doodh peetay majnoon.
Imran khan will you take notice?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
It does not matter who wins in Karachi- right now Pak is in a dire state and needs a Leader with credibility otherwise "doobay toh aisay bhi hain, waisay bhi saheeh"

Poor Khan has been handicapped by the Patwarris, , Judiciary, Military and Zardarris. I hate these BASTARDS with passion. There was no reason to cause physical pain on a born Leader. These goons from now on will NEVER be able to lift Pak - and will have to beg ALLLLL THE TIME just to survive

In UK I will avoid a taxi driver if he declares to be a Patwarri- that is how much I hate these MC!

Kavalier

Just saw tickers on ARY that in Hyderabad, nearly all Union Councils have been won by PPP without contesting. So what establishment want, MQM helped, as do PTI by not taking the elections seriously. Sindh will stay with PPP even in next elections, and with 90% of Sindh seats, Bilawal will be a string candidate for PM or Dy PM.

Kavalier

He won't.Haroon Rasheed has always highlighted PTI organizational problems especially in Karachi and still nothing done.I am sure PTI Karachi leadership will cry dhandli and Imran Khan will accept the excuse.Reality is that PTI Karachi failed at organizational level today to get people out and vote.

Trust me, this would have a big psychological effect on voters in all coming elections, be it local, provincial or national. We have seen how the by-elections in Punjab July last year, made a momentum for PTI and after that the wave was in PTI's favor. Same can happen here, PTI might lose the momentum and the voters might lose that interest and motivation by seeing the results in the biggest and modern city of Pakistan.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trust me, this would have a big psychological effect on voters in all coming elections, be it local, provincial or national. We have seen how the by-elections in Punjab July last year, made a momentum for PTI and after that the wave was in PTI's favor. Same can happen here, PTI might lose the momentum and the voters might lose that interest and motivation by seeing the results in the biggest and modern city of Pakistan.
This is why MQM boycotted the election.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the same JI that deserted PTI when they were in a coalition? Such people are not trustworthy at all. Such parties do not even think of supporting a party that is trying to do good. Instead they let the crooks gain power.

Kavalier

How long can PTI keep avoiding obvious organization problems in Karachi?.....Karachi is a city of 20 millions people but PTI so called leaders in Karachi weren't able to get 200 people out for long march.All these so called leadership has is Imran Khan stamp.Nothing more.PTI needs the candidates who can also fight in constituencies like they have in Punjab and KPK.

To be honest, the contest in next elections would be really hard and it would be a matter of few thousand votes in every constituency and in the end a matter of few seats for forming governments, in provinces and also in Islamabad. These few seats in Karachi will matter a lot and by the look of things, IK and PTI is just expecting the same as it was in 2018. But they are forgetting that PTI did nothing for Karachi, nothing at all, not even a single project or improvement in Karachi, IK won from whole country but lost in Karachi during the last by-elections. So the point is to organize and give 50% of top leadership time only in Karachi.
Talking about Karachi leadership, Arif Alvi should be relieved from his duties, post Asad Umar from Islamabad to Karachi and tell these two guys that you are only responsible for Karachi now, nothing else, they should contest from Karachi and organize the party there, not allowed to leave Karachi until next elections. Even though it is already very late now, but at least this way, they can try and get at least a few (3 or 4) very very important seats from Karachi.