Current Situation predicts, JI's Hafiz Naeem will emerge Victorious.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are right that next election won't be a walkover as PTI will be contenting against all parties and all those parties voter base will be out in full force unlike in by-elections.

PTI did what it could but reality is that provincial government holds all the power over development work in Karachi.

"get at least a few (3 or 4) very very important seats from Karachi." Lol dude, That's a arrogant analysis.PTI will lose this local bodies election because it's local leadership failed to create interest in it's voter base.That won't be the same during general election as people themselves will come out to vote.Who will they vote then?....JI will never win a national level election.MQM has no chance until Altaf returns.Karachi hates PPP.And, General election will also happen under PTI wave.PTI won't have any issue winning 15+ seats in Karachi in general election.

Sir I like your optimism and would also love if PTI somehow sweeps Karachi, but on ground, the reality is different. I am standing in the people and getting this feedback.

Anyways, still hope that they re-organize themselves and field dedicated top leadership for Karachi, who stay there till next elections and even contest from Karachi, specially the two I mentioned in my last post.

Pracha

They way PPP and CES agreed to conduct these elections feel fishy.

Mr. A and CEC will probably spiked the stew too much to be palatable for the general public.

Pracha

FmfPf79akAA1K41

https://twitter.com/x/status/1614487146617872385

Awan S

بظاھر ایسا لگتا ہے جماعت اسلامی نے پی ٹی آئی کو کراچی سے فارغ کر دیا - اب تک کے نتیجے یہی بتا رہے ہیں

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بظاھر ایسا لگتا ہے جماعت اسلامی نے پی ٹی آئی کو کراچی سے فارغ کر دیا - اب تک کے نتیجے یہی بتا رہے ہیں
noon leak tu abhi tak aik seat bhi nahi jeet saki...Koi tabsara karna farmaain gaay?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So people of Sindh will never learn. To hell with them if they vote for PPP.
Bhai saab yeh aab to kiss ne kaha, yeh sara booton ka PPP ke special jadoo ka kamal hai. Vote dalta kissi aur ko hai nikalta PPP ka hai! 😂

Why do you think PPP was so confident and eager for these elections. yani ke fielding sub set thi. MQM i nahi thi is liye woh roh rahe the.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
It doesn't work like this
It does my friend.. i know PTI supporters who gave votes to PTI in last elections, but are willing to give chance to JI.. options khulay rakhne chahye.. please understand that we are not blind followers.. rather we want Pakistan to prosper and whoever fits the job will be supported.. IK cant fight on all fronts so yes JI can come as an alternative on this small level