Current situation & root cause analysis

ilovekhi

Citizen

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d67r2_dr-israr-ahmad-telling-real-story-about-pakistani-taliban_news

What is the reason of current situation of Pakistan? root cause analysis is a must thing to do for appropriate solution of our problems..

When Musharraf received call from US for coalition support, he didn't listen to the top clerics of Pakistan before supporting US war, he didn't remember islam & shariah at that moment, but when the policy started back fire he tried to malign almost all of the clerics & religious scholars & begged them for fatwa against rebels. But the fact is those fighting with state are no students of madarsah but some jahil & gawar tribesmen..

Or some fake mullahs who never ever visited any islamic seminary but participated in afghan jihad as fighter...so we are the victim of our own monsters. thy are being hired/paid by foreign agency as their proxy players & we provided them reasons for this fight through the grievances of initial army operations in Tribal belt..which worked as fuel for them, we need to know from where they are getting huge weapons, monitory & logistic supports...

Since than ImranKhan is the only leader warning us from backfire of deadliest policies.. Opposed indiscriminate bombings & drones / killing of innocents... & ppl call him with different names but matter of the fact is he always wanted a peaceful solution..he always vowed for winning hearts & minds of locals.

But now its too late.. The only way to go is rooting out terrorism with force but army is doing very right thing now by singling out terrorists from innocent tribesmen. If we had done it in 2004, terrorism had already been eradicated from pakistan but we did ridicule them by indiscriminate bombing & drones "US was never our friend in this war" & wish mush understands, israel can never be our friend.

Current situation & analysis of Dr. Israr Ahmed:
http://www.youpak.com/watch?v=sqUG27wtf2s

<a href="http://www.youpak.com/watch?v=sqUG27wtf2s" target="_blank">[video]http://www.youpak.com/watch?v=sqUG27wtf2s[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

First Responder

MPA (400+ posts)
AGREED. WE ARe BEING LED TO THE FINAL PHASE OF DESTRUCTION OF PAKISTAN AS WE KNOW IT. Insha Allah they will not be successful

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

اصل بات کا پتہ نہی ہے

مقصد صرف عمران خان کی تعریف کرنا ہے

عمران خود مشرف کا سب سے بڑا حمایتی تھا ، سب سے بڑا

جماعت اس کی حمایتی تھی

مشرف کو کسی مقصد کے تحت لیا گیا تھا ، یہ خود نہی آیا تھا

اسی طرح سن ستر میں اانڈیا نے ایک اپنا جہاز اغوا کروایا ، کشمیری مجاہدوں سے ، بھٹو تک اس چکر میں آ گئے اور اغوا کار کسمیر جہادیوں سے ملے

بعد میں جہاز کو لاہور ائر پورٹ پر بم سے اڑا دیا گیا ، اس کے نتیجے میں مشرقی اور مغربی پاکستان کا فضائی راستہ کاٹ دیا گیا

ایک گھنٹے کا سفر چار گھنٹے کا بن گیا تھا

ان دشمنوں کی چالوں کو سمجھنا ہمارے سیاستدانوں اور فوجیوں کی ہمت سے باہر ہے ، تو کہاں قبائلی اور جاہل مولوی

یہ لوگ ان کے الہ کار بنے ہوے ہیں

فوجی امریکہ کے آلہ کار اور پاکستانی طالبان انڈیا کے آلہ کار

جو بندہ طالبان کو اسلام کے جذبے میں ڈوبا ہوا سمجھتا ہے ، وہ انتہائی غلطی پر ہے

Last edited:

ilovekhi

Citizen

اصل بات کا پتہ نہی ہے

مقصد صرف عمران خان کی طرف کرنا ہے

عمران خود مشرف کا سب سے بڑا حمایتی تھا ، سب سے بڑا

جماعت اس کی حمایتی تھی

مشرف کو کسی مقصد کے تحت لیا گیا تھا ، یہ خود نہی آیا تھا

It will be better if you start following ImranKhan stance since our army first time landed into tribal belt, he was the one biggest critic of this US war which we waged in our areas, biggest critic of drones and indiscriminate bombings, the way he criticize Musharraf on WOT no one criticized not as terrorists sympathizer but for the consequences on society, but anyways !

100% agreed that TTP has nothing to do with ISLAM, ImranKhan was of the view that by any mean we should fix our issues internally & by engaging these ignorant people, but he failed, now army has to respond with force.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Dr israr Ahmad Telling Real Story About Pakistani Taliban!!

ڈاکٹر صاحب فلاڈلفیا ٹرمپٹ کے ایک شمارے کا رونا ہر وقت روتے ہیں ، کیا ان کو اپنے مولویوں کا نہی پتہ کہ وہ ہر وقت جہاد کا درس دیتے ہیں ، امریکہ کے غنڈے جلاتے ہیں

یہ آگ ہمارے میں بہت زیادہ ہے ، ان لوگوں میں اتنی نہی

لیکن یہ نہی بھولنا چاہئے کہ ہم لوگ اپنا ملک علحدہ رکھتے ہوے بھی ان کے غلام ہیں

ہماری خلافت عثمانیہ پہلی عالمی جنگ میں ہار گئی تھی اور اس کے ٹکرے کر دئیے گئے تھے ، اس پر اپنے وائسرے بٹھا دئیے گئے تھا

سارے ارب ملک غلام ہیں ابھی تک

پاکستان غلام ہے ، سن ستر تک برتانیہ کنٹرول کرتا تھا ، اب امریکہ کرتا ہے

یہ تو حقیقت ہے آپ کی .... اس لئے آپ کچھ نہی کر سکتے

پہلے آزاد تو ہو جاؤ ، بعد میں صلیبی جنگیں بھی لڑ لینا

اور جب تک آپ میں انسانیت نہی جاگتی ، آپ آزاد نہی ہو سکتے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It will be better if you start following ImranKhan stance since our army first time landed into tribal belt, he was the one biggest critic of this US war which we waged in our areas, biggest critic of drones and indiscriminate bombings, the way he criticize Musharraf on WOT no one criticized not as terrorists sympathizer but for the consequences on society, but anyways !
u must be a kid or new born ...

dont u know IK was Mush fan and these people were on board with initial decision to go with America...

Now IK is saying it is my mistake that I favoured Mush.... but it is useless now ...

After bullet is fired , u cannot say sorry .... u have to face the consequences ....

ilovekhi

Citizen
u must be a kid or new born ...

dont u know IK was Mush fan and these people were on board with initial decision to go with America...

Now IK is saying it is my mistake that I favoured Mush.... but it is useless now ...

After bullet is fired , u cannot say sorry .... u have to face the consequences ....

Yes ImranKhan supported Mush but for accountability, not for WOT, i have been following him since 2004, he is very consistent with peace talk.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes ImranKhan supported Mush but for accountability, not for WOT, i have been following him since 2004, he is very consistent with peace talk.
جب تھانیدار کسی پینڈو کو پکڑ لیتا ہے تو وہ یہی کہتا ہے کچھ تو کچھ نہی پتہ تھا ، دوسرے نے بہکا دیا

عمران نے مشرف کو سپورٹ کیا تھا ، اس کے مارشل لا کو اسمبلی میں پاس کیا ، مشرف نے امریکہ کا ساتھ دیا

جب اس کا نتیجہ آیا تو بھاگ گئے کہ ہم تو معصوم ہیں - ایسے کام نہی چلتا

He was with from beginning to 2007 , check the record ...and in Assembly from 2002 to October 2007...

Now he is saying , I am sorry...

Sorry for what...???because of these kind of people Mush completed his agenda.

JI and Fazlo were also involved...

ilovekhi

Citizen
?? ???????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ????? ?? ???? ???

????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???

?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? - ???? ??? ??? ????

He was with from beginning to 2007 , check the record ...and in Assembly from 2002 to October 2007...

Now he is saying , I am sorry...

Sorry for what...???because of these kind of people Mush completed his agenda.

JI and Fazlo were also involved...

I hav posted a video, but u have yr own fixed mindset.. He supported mush intially because of good governance n accountability but never for this war n specially he was completely against the idea of sending army to tribal belt... Please watch this video, i can share many of his interviews from 2004 onwards. Please, you also share some in support of your views.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I hav posted a video, but u have yr own fixed mindset.. He supported mush intially because of good governance n accountability but never for this war n specially he was completely against the idea of sending army to tribal belt... Please watch this video, i can share many of his interviews from 2004 onwards. Please, you also share some in support of your views.

Check the record and find out when he resigned the national Assembly...

He favoured Mush for 8 years .... and Mush completed his evil mission in these 8 years...

now if someone is saying that I was wrong , could it reverse the situation ??? No and never...

but u will not understand ...

ilovekhi

Citizen
Check the record and find out when he resigned the national Assembly...

He favoured Mush for 8 years .... and Mush completed his evil mission in these 8 years...

now if someone is saying that I was wrong , could it reverse the situation ??? No and never...

but u will not understand ...

Being member of national assembly makes him supporter of mush policies? really? and what about his continued stance on WOT, he has been given Taliban khan based on his criticism on WOT, international media reported him as a big critic of this war and army ops, from Afia siddiqi to remond devis to drone attacks to lal mosque massacre you will find on the right side, he never supported brutality either done by govt, army or ttp... still u take him similar to JI and JUI role? i am amazed at the logic u have given in your favor that he was part of parliament with only one seat so he was the actual policy maker.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Being member of national assembly makes him supporter of mush policies? really? and what about his continued stance on WOT, he has been given Taliban khan based on his criticism on WOT, international media reported him as a big critic of this war and army ops, from Afia siddiqi to remond devis to drone attacks to lal mosque massacre you will find on the right side, he never supported brutality either done by govt, army or ttp... still u take him similar to JI and JUI role? i am amazed at the logic u have given in your favor that he was part of parliament with only one seat so he was the actual policy maker.

He is still friend of JI....which is like JUI...

I am amazed that u think he could not make a mistake ???

ilovekhi

Citizen
He is still friend of JI....which is like JUI...

I am amazed that u think he could not make a mistake ???

Who said he cudnt make a mistake, he supported mush martial law, he apologized to the nation for this mistake, he is with JI in kpk coz of coalition govt, so whats wrong? doest it make him mush supporter? or ttp supporter? does it mean he compromises on his party policy and principles?

I expected a detailed answer with logic on my points, but u distracted the debate on a hypothetical thought of yours.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Who said he cudnt make a mistake, he supported mush martial law, he apologized to the nation for this mistake, he is with JI in kpk coz of coalition govt, so whats wrong? doest it make him mush supporter? or ttp supporter? does it mean he compromises on his party policy and principles?

I expected a detailed answer with logic on my points, but u distracted the debate on a hypothetical thought of yours.

u kill a person then u say sorry ???? will it work ??/

Supporting Mush means killing Pakistan and Afghanistan...

it is my last post , u keep on crying....

ilovekhi

Citizen
u kill a person then u say sorry ???? will it work ??/

Supporting Mush means killing Pakistan and Afghanistan...

it is my last post , u keep on crying....

Oh my God, being a member of parliament equals to killing a person, so why are these assemblies even exist? If he really had supported unconditionally he would be made Prime Minister of Pakistan, he was part of parliament but was in opposition and always criticized mush for supporting US war. but anyways !!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Oh my God, being a member of parliament equals to killing a person, so why are these assemblies even exist? If he really had supported unconditionally he would be made Prime Minister of Pakistan, he was part of parliament but was in opposition and always criticized mush for supporting US war. but anyways !!

These Assemblies were to support Mush and Mush was to Support America in killing people. at that time.

So after the killing job was done IK said sorry.....thats all

still it is his greatness , otherwise terrorists like JI still not said sorry.