Default Default Default But Not

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Here I give credit to Ishaq Darr.
Every coming Morning predicted for default. Every second economist confirmed tomorrow morning it will default.
Allhamdolillah
Pakistan yet not defaulted.Truth is this.
Inshahallah will never Default.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حکومت تو قطری کے بغیر نانی نہ سنبھال سکی آئی ایم آف کے بغیر معیشت کیا سنبھالے گی۔

Zaidi_Qasim1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every coming Morning predicted for default. Every second economist confirmed tomorrow morning it will default.
Allhamdolillah
The trouble with the economy is not over yet. Country need a period of pece and rest and stability. The current political turmoil only increase the pressure on economical indicators. It remains to be seen if we can avoid IMF deal for coming months and years . It will be a giant step forward if we can survive this difficult time without being busted.

Munawarkhan

One year ago, every PMLN guy was saying "country is defaulting, and we saved it. Alhamdulillah"

Even today they claim that we saved the country from default. Now worrying why are people talking about default when everything is nose diving. They are the only ones who spread panic.

They passed everything on to the public with inflations reaching 40%

But Alhamdulillah, the public is happy and they are willing to pay higher bills, higher petrol, ber higher prices, because they believe Dar is following the path of Allah & vision of Nawaz Sharif to save Pakistan.

Allhamdolillah
The trouble with the economy is not over yet. Country need a period of pece and rest and stability. The current political turmoil only increase the pressure on economical indicators. It remains to be seen if we can avoid IMF deal for coming months and years . It will be a giant step forward if we can survive this difficult time without being busted.

Zaidi_Qasim1

One year ago, every PMLN guy was saying "country is defaulting, and we saved it. Alhamdulillah"

Even today they claim that we saved the country from default. Now worrying why are people talking about default when everything is nose diving. They are the only ones who spread panic.

They passed everything on to the public with inflations reaching 40%

But Alhamdulillah, the public is happy and they are willing to pay higher bills, higher petrol, ber higher prices, because they believe Dar is following the path of Allah & vision of Nawaz Sharif to save Pakistan.
The question is who will pay the bills for oil ,Gas and imported items ?
Who will pay the interest on debt ?
Who will pay the price of commodities and expenses on its import ?
Do you know how many of the income earners in the country paying tax on their income ?
Why do you think Governemnt is forced to apply indirect taxes on almost everything ?

Talk is cheap my friend . Doing something is hard .

aneeskhan

Agreed

Munawarkhan

sun kay rona agaya.
is se pahlay tu kabhi bhi ye sab pay nahi kerna parta tha.
Dar sahab, Allah unki hifazat karay kitni nalaiqii majboori main mahngai ker rahay hain.

The question is who will pay the bills for oil ,Gas and imported items ?
Who will pay the interest on debt ?
Who will pay the price of commodities and expenses on its import ?
Do you know how many of the income earners in the country paying tax on their income ?
Why do you think Governemnt is forced to apply indirect taxes on almost everything ?

Talk is cheap my friend . Doing something is hard .

Munawarkhan

Just imagine for a second, if VONC didn't happen and in mid 2023 new elections were announced. No political turmoil. Where would our economy be today?

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Allhamdolillah
That's a great achievement isn't it. Now Pakistan can apply for G5 chairmanship. Countries need to learn this amazing turnaround.

So what, if banks have no dollars, ruppee printing machines are working at full power. If anyone sells a property and ask for repatriation of funds, the banks do not have it. LCs are not opening. No lender is willing to bail out. Business industry is shut down, no textitle, no auto, no mobile, no construction. 8 lakh ppl became jobless in 1 year. 10 lakh left the country. Inflation at 40-50%. Dollar went from 150 to 300.

Alhamdulillah. Country didn't default yet.
Credit goes to Ishaq Darr who was brought back to country in PAF plane.

aneeskhan

Your comic relief keeps me coming to this forum
No worries if Pakistan comes out of economic trouble , Phir Khan Saheb ko PM Bana Daingey ( Dua Karo Koyi Bajwa Aa Jaye) - Have you done formatting? Can share with me?
For time being keep eyes on Bushra Bibi.
News she is going to be “ Wadah Maaf Gawah”
Dua Karo Aisa Na Huey.

Zaidi_Qasim1

sun kay rona agaya.
is se pahlay tu kabhi bhi ye sab pay nahi kerna parta tha.
Dar sahab, Allah unki hifazat karay kitni nalaiqii majboori main mahngai ker rahay hain.

I think being sarcastic and pointing to past is not helpful to understand today's reality.
There is no doubt that the economy was the last priority of any Governemnt and has been like that almost from the start . The real question is how would you balance your budget without raising your revenue. When you got nothing worthwhile to export ,have no natural resources or anything . The energy prices have shot up in last few years after the pandemic and it will not come down any time soon . The inflationary pressures are being felt right across the globe because of the pandemic and its after effects.

Running away from reality is not going to help. Even if IK takes over the helm, bringing country back from the brink of disaster won't be easy .

aneeskhan

That's a great achievement isn't it. Now Pakistan can apply for G5 chairmanship. Countries need to learn this amazing turnaround.

So what, if banks have no dollars, ruppee printing machines are working at full power. If anyone sells a property and ask for repatriation of funds, the banks do not have it. LCs are not opening. No lender is willing to bail out. Business industry is shut down, no textitle, no auto, no mobile, no construction. 8 lakh ppl became jobless in 1 year. 10 lakh left the country. Inflation at 40-50%. Dollar went from 150 to 300.

Alhamdulillah. Country didn't default yet.
Credit goes to Ishaq Darr who was brought back to country in PAF plane.
I also don’t like Ishaq Darr , just yesterday posted bad about him.
But if some one bringing Pakistan out of crises , my hundred salutes for him irrespective who he is?
Nothing above Pakistan- A big full 🛑 stop

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
The bum Dar who single handedly destroyed the economy in his last stint is being given control to do as he likes.. Tells you how utterly stupid our generals are. Their economic know how is virtually Nil.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
But if some one bringing Pakistan out of crises , my hundred salutes for him irrespective who he is?
You must be earning haram money that's why satisfied with performance of dar otherwise every hardworking Pakistani is cursing this așsholė

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Outstanding. You are a gem. Keep saluting him.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
You must be earning haram money that's why satisfied with performance of dar otherwise every hardworking Pakistani is cursing this așsholė
This is the kind of fools why these leeches keep on sucking this country. Because they know as long as these brain dead exist, they will always have a chance. Now imagine if he goes on to become a judge or civil servant in pakistan. See the problem...?