Default Default Default But Not

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the kind of fools why these leeches keep on sucking this country. Because they know as long as these brain dead exist, they will always have a chance. Now imagine if he goes on to become a judge or civil servant in pakistan. See the problem...?
I was having a discussion with someone a few days ago about the population of Pakistan. Why is no one working on controlling the population? Because those in power need duffers and jahils to support them and hence the more population, the better chances of duffers and jahils to be part of the population. In simple words they need more slaves.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حکومت تو قطری کے بغیر نانی نہ سنبھال سکی آئی ایم آف کے بغیر معیشت کیا سنبھالے گی۔
mashallah ab establishment ki nokari per lag gaye ho.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was having a discussion with someone a few days ago about the population of Pakistan. Why is no one working on controlling the population? Because those in power need duffers and jahils to support them and hence the more population, the better chances of duffers and jahils to be part of the population. In simple words they need more slaves.
Most valid and authentic point. Except tried in 60s , Moulvees came to neck of Ayub Khan.
He said
Produce more , no worries I am leaving.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
Most valid and authentic point. Except tried in 60s , Moulvees came to neck of Ayub Khan.
He said
Produce more , no worries I am leaving.
Please don't mind but you're one of those duffers and slave minded population who support the lunacy of dar.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
I don’t support Darr
I support Pakistan. Pakistan is the ultimate.
Rest come and go.

Here I give credit to Ishaq Darr.
Every coming Morning predicted for default. Every second economist confirmed tomorrow morning it will default.
Allhamdolillah
Pakistan yet not defaulted.Truth is this.
Inshahallah will never Default.
That's the spirit and I hope you mean it because in your comment above you've supported dar. Until we don't call good good and bad bad, we can't become a nation. This country has suffered too much because of blind support. We must become neutral for Pakistan and give tough time to those Pharoahs in power

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Lanut GIF by Siasat.pk

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think being sarcastic and pointing to past is not helpful to understand today's reality.
There is no doubt that the economy was the last priority of any Governemnt and has been like that almost from the start . The real question is how would you balance your budget without raising your revenue.

This govt has not been able to raise revenue. With import restriction, industry contraction, burning reserves to save FOREX & depletion in remittances resulted in loss of around $6B last year.

When you got nothing worthwhile to export ,have no natural resources or anything . The energy prices have shot up in last few years after the pandemic and it will not come down any time soon . The inflationary pressures are being felt right across the globe because of the pandemic and its after effects.

Running away from reality is not going to help. Even if IK takes over the helm, bringing country back from the brink of disaster won't be easy .

All the govt moves led to less exports than previous year, no excuse for that. The govt had not plan to start with. They didn't know when to call elections, their indecisiveness resulted in political uncertainty, resulting in more chaos in the market. Specially investments that just started post-COVID immediately dried up.

If they had called election early like end of last year or beginning of this year, a govt with fresh mandate would have made long term plan and brought stability in the market.

A common man has suffered miserably post VONC.
Guess who made the most money; Petroleum business, Banks & Media
logoon ko Imran Khan Imran Khan bool ker bewaqoof banatay rahay, maqsad sirf cases se bachna tha.

aneeskhan

Initial consolidation is there,
Showing the world
Pakistani economy is resilient enough
To survive
Yes by restriction of Imports

Not looking for any loan nor chances are there
So, well adopted to own indigenous income .
Gradually build own economy without expecting any loan from so called
Saudis
Imartee
Qataris
Chinese
IMF
It was supposed to be started
Good it started
Face little bit turbulence
Believe
In Pakistan and Pakistanis

aneeskhan

The major loss to Pakistan was during Zulfiqar Bhutto era by Kicking out Pakistani major industrialists in the name of 22 Khandan ( When Pakistani economy was 2nd after Japan , China India were no where )
Then appointing Aaros Bharos Gharoos from Goth Pind Dihat as CEO, They did MC BC of Pakistan.
@ Zia recovered little bit , he tried to invite back those real industrialist. but they refuse to come back. Few 2 numbers like Sharifs Masha Saifullahs grabbed the opportunities.
@ In 90s Sharifs n Bhutto horrible corruption regimes again brought Pakistan to Bankruptcy.
@ In 2000 Musharraf consolidated Pakistan , Pakistan became 11th most developing country. IMF good bye .
@ 2007-2023 Aaros Bharoos Gharoos and Dharoos ( Zardari, NS , IK , SS) loaded at Badnaseeb Pakistan
Here we do have Pakistan.