Democracy vs. Islam ....you decide

in the no intrest world every one is equal hence no divisions and there will be more equality and the western agenda is individuality where no one should trust each other but you can trust banks and then bank and in return for that trust gain interest in the name of business profit

This is in communism ...... I personally like communism but religions are biggest hurdle in its way

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is in communism ...... I personally like communism but religions are biggest hurdle in its way
10644963_461363790686239_4757085073630575305_n.jpg

Just Because Everyone Obeys Blindly Doesn't Mean YOU Have To.
Don't Be A Sheeple - Be The Change You Want To See

it is true in Islam the ultimate authority belongs to ALLAH and hence in Islamic democracy all the decisions should be made in the light of quran and sunnah the democracy that we are seeing to today is only by the corrupt to the corrupt and for the corrupt if it was the true democracy then why is it only flourishing for the rich and not the poor so its obvious western democracy is not the answer

Again Islam has failed to provide any answer
Islamic Khalafat failed within just 28 years of it's inception , and turned into a family dynasty

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again Islam has failed to provide any answer
Islamic Khalafat failed within just 28 years of it's inception , and turned into a family dynasty

thats not islams fault thats the individuals fault you can not blame religion for their mistakes its we the people who chose the wrong path thats why ALLAH has given free will to humans to chose their path and we are shown what is right and wrong so in the end we can not say we were never given a fair chance

thats not islams fault thats the individuals fault you can not blame religion for their mistakes its we the people who chose the wrong path thats why ALLAH has given free will to humans to chose their path and we are shown what is right and wrong so in the end we can not say we were never given a fair chance

That is what I am asking

What is Islamic political system?
What is Islamic economic system?

For 700 years Muslims ruled the world but came out with on system!

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is what I am asking

What is Islamic political system?
What is Islamic economic system?

its simple and easy justice for all and peace mostly people get confused when islam does not give them answers on how to get rich or make more money because thats what we learn from western agenda but islam teaches simplicity and yes education is most important part as well some of the most famous scientist were Muslims so islam does not shy away from science or technology but it has to benefit the humanity and remembrance of ALLAH should be there

its simple and easy justice for all and peace mostly people get confused when islam does not give them answers on how to get rich or make more money because thats what we learn from western agenda but islam teaches simplicity and yes education is most important part as well some of the most famous scientist were Muslims so islam does not shy away from science or technology but it has to benefit the humanity and remembrance of ALLAH should be there

Every system is devised to provide Justice and Peace and every system focus on education and every religion teaches simplicity
My question is still there
What is the system to achieve all these things.........

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every system is devised to provide Justice and Peace and every system focus on education and every religion teaches simplicity
My question is still there
What is the system to achieve all these things.........

there is no system to achieve those things there are guidelines of islam which need to be followed in order to achieve those things but when we the people start seeing everything through greed nothing makes sense but money and we fall into the prey of western democracy because that shows you the light towards better living more money happy life which is all fake biggest proof USA economic downfall and why do you think we human being are considered the best of ALLAHs creation because of these challenges we have to face which attracts us to evil and greed and those who do not fall prey to those will be among the best

there is no system to achieve those things there are guidelines of islam which need to be followed in order to achieve those things but when we the people start seeing everything through greed nothing makes sense but money and we fall into the prey of western democracy because that shows you the light towards better living more money happy life which is all fake biggest proof USA economic downfall and why do you think we human being are considered the best of ALLAHs creation because of these challenges we have to face which attracts us to evil and greed and those who do not fall prey to those will be among the best

Thats my question what are those Islamic guidelines of political and economic system?