Discussion Between Javed Chudhry & BBC Analyist:: On MQM Joining Govt

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
20.png

GeoG

Jury this posts makes you eligible for a brick in your head from South African squad...

GeoG

You're blessed that you don't have mind
and you are enjoying that blessing by posting absurd post again and again.

What a Philosophical Bran (deliberate) in your upper portion
Lagta Hai Koi Brick Pehlay Hi Andar Pari Hai......

Jury

What a Philosophical Bran (deliberate) in your upper portion
Lagta Hai Koi Brick Pehlay Hi Andar Pari Hai......

Continuous absurd post has been proving me point of view right.

You're blessed that you don't have mind
and you are enjoying that blessing by posting absurd post again and again

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jury
I can't say that,
because you don't have that.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
jury you have totally out class geog.have sympathy for them they are lonners.poor guy tried his best talking to you.they become litteraly retarded bcz thier leader is busy with his girl friend call geeta black. i thought that you about to say to him baba maaf karo.becharey pti supporter. i think imran khan should open one lunati asylm as well bcz most of the pti supporters are lunatic.ALLAH HUM SUB KO HIDAYET DEY

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muhammad Hanif, reporter of a leading news agency lives in Karachi with his family, that is one part of the bitter truth. The news agency belongs to the land harbouring killer master himself, loyal to the queen of Great Britain. He (Hanif) has failed to convince the readers with logic, a burden will remain on him forever. Since MQM is evading the media-men (upon strict advice of **** Mata) these days, these anchors are interviewing pro-MQM analysts like Hasan Nisar, Nazeer Leghari and Muhammad Hanif etc to listen their part of the story. No human logic whatsoever can justify, immoral and unethical somersaults in view of current situation when people are being butchered like never before. Its not about Karachi any more......

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
jury you have totally out class geog.have sympathy for them they are lonners.poor guy tried his best talking to you.they become litteraly retarded bcz thier leader is busy with his girl friend call geeta black. i thought that you about to say to him baba maaf karo.becharey pti supporter. i think imran khan should open one lunati asylm as well bcz most of the pti supporters are lunatic.ALLAH HUM SUB KO HIDAYET DEY

No "jewry" can outclass GeoG --- He has special "saathi-cidal" poison to kill the noisy rats.

"Geeta Black" has been reserved for the "Black thief" by the government of Great Britain.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM joining Government, ground conditions in Karachi , Analysis of BBC Journalist M. Hanif

Express News Program Kal Tak Host Javed Choudhary discussing news of MQM joining Government, BBC Journalist M. Hanif presenting his analysis of ground conditions in Karachi.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MQM joining Government, ground conditions in Karachi , Analysis of BBC Journalist M. Hanif

Express News Program Kal Tak Host Javed Choudhary discussing news of MQM joining Government, BBC Journalist M. Hanif presenting his analysis of ground conditions in Karachi.

guys have u seen javeed choudry tassubi face when m hanif was replying.i have enjoyed it.supporter of imran khan and nawaz shareef teaching us ikhlaaq ha ha .what a joke look at pti and pmln supporter they talk wih out logic most of the time they dont make sence.only thing they are good at is swearing and abusing. and teaching us etiquette.