Discussion of Todays Hero Pilot Hassan Siddique with his Ex Senior

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who is this jackass who recorded this call, and leaked it? Sounds like a retired air force officer, who was his senior. The guy should be reprimanded.....

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unsubstantiated .... totally not plausible .. where are the dead bodies ??? where are the funerals ... you can never hide such huge losses in these times...
Totally fabricated

Calls can be leaked ...
But no photos....
of the grieving families , dead bodies ...
nonsense of the highest order..

Another Kaka Sararti...

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not really sure what to make of it. DG IRSP said we deliberately did not target any military or any area where people were preset.
This gentleman saying something else. Nor do we have any footage from either side..........

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would caution everyone on this Forum. Unless PAF confirms this is the voice of Pilot Hasan we should not believe in this. This is narrative Indian Media is propagating. If we had killed 300 Soldiers in India we would be at a full Scale War by now.
I have a strong suspicion it is FAKE NEWS.
350 killed in Balakot and Now 350 Indian troops. Someone Likes this number 350 a lot..

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol, I am literally proud of my Army Airforce and Navy. The way this Son of Pakistan casually telling the tale, tells me how happy and satisfied he has. The sons of soil fights to become martyrs and nothing in this world can scare them. BRAVO my boy. Nation is so proud of you

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
This what the pilot said. We declared it that we hit an open area i.e. killed them in open area.
Why you think Pakistan would risk sending its air crafts to enemies territory, risk lives of its pilots, face a possible humiliation if jets shot down, if it just have to hit an open area!!!
Does it makes sense to you!!!
It was a risky move, but we had to do it. We probably also planned to lure them in. I dont think it was accidental. Bro, I am going to believe DG ISPR version over this unknown caller. Who knows, this turns out to be another troll, trying to get few media points.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol Pakistanis as usual garbage claims. Even in 1971 same claims were made of winning and next day total surrender of 90,000 odd soldiers.

monty786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If this the voice of the officer then it is obvious that he is unable to handle the fame. He should shut up and leave the talking to his superiors

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are several issues with this call and that is why I feel that it is fake.

1. Had there were that many casualties, we would have been looking at a war with different dimensions

2. How does a jet fighter pilot know how many enemy combatants they killed? Also the same number 350 being repeated … seems like a conspiracy to me.

3. A senior officer even if retired would not dare tape his junior colleague and then leak that call in this sensitive time and risk court martial and suspension of all his retirement benefits.

4. The guy laughing seems so scripted and some parts seem like a script.

So unless our hero pilot himself confirms this call is real or we get some official version from PAF or ISPR, I am almost certain that this is a fake call created by enemies of Pakistan. I personally think Mod should delete such threads when we do not have a proper confirmed source of this information.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Non deniable Evidence he shot down Indian jets and pilots.
That job is far good enough than Indian erratic Laser misile use urine dribbling in their underwear's.
Ussney Indians ki phor and Phaar Dee.
Rest we are not interested.