Dosron Ko Nasihat aur Khud Miyan Fazihat - Watch What Bilawal Bhutto Said in Quetta

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھٹو کی نسل کبھی بھی پاکستانیوں سے مخلص نہیں ہو سکتی۔ یہ عام پاکستانیوں کو ایران یا ہندوستان کا کتا بنا کر ہی دمن لیں گے۔

آل بھٹو، لعنت کُتوُ
آل ایران، غردار پاکستان

muhammadadeel

Who is he? Why is he on tv? Why the PROSTITUTES in MEDIA promoting a SODOMITE?

Do you people honestly believe this fag can become anything? A homo PM fantasy of gay Modi.
Iranian terrorist waiting to break and abuse Pakistan. Like Hindu temple attack before I think PPP engineered this attack.

V know from history how PPP has used blood, politics, religion to get into power. Using blood for politics is a tenant of s... Iran ?? hypocrite Islam

Salazar67

Iranian terrorist waiting to break and abuse Pakistan. Like Hindu temple attack before I think PPP engineered this attack.

V know from history how PPP has used blood, politics, religion to get into power. Using blood for politics is a tenant of s... Iran ?? hypocrite Islam
Let go of the hatred.. Not healthy Adeel.

Focus on Hindustani trolls and the bastard child of Satan, ISRAHELL. It lives on Muslim blood.

muhammadadeel

Let go of the hatred.. Not healthy Adeel.

Focus on Hindustani trolls and the bastard child of Satan, ISRAHELL. It lives on Muslim blood.

Nothing to do with hatred, when I see PPP ministers preaching bullshit in PTM jalsas. Then v all need to open our eyes and tell them to get out of Pakistan. Learn from history, they have already broken Pakistan.

When Saudi Prince Muhammad was here who was in most pain, know thy self before v can focus on shit-hellel or hindisease.