Dr. Arif Alvi - Secretary Genera PTIl Exclusive Message for Karachi Dharna

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its amazing to have such kind of gatherings in these type of circumstances, Karachi is exceptionally sensitive city, where no one is safe, I simply don't understand, why to risk people lives.

There is another possibility, if this so called "DHARNA" which should held somewhere else, arrange by those, who are actually involved in all kaos then I believe, all will go fine.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI wale Karachi ganda karne ary hain. Kabi Taliban ky khilaf bhi dharna day do taliban agents.

Just_one

Banned
What a pathetic comment on your part. So if the sit in goes on peacefully, you will claim it was supported by agencies?

I have always maintained that one needs to drop shame when opposing Ik, and it turned out to be true in your case.

Its amazing to have such kind of gatherings in these type of circumstances, Karachi is exceptionally sensitive city, where no one is safe, I simply don't understand, why to risk people lives.

There is another possibility, if this so called "DHARNA" which should held somewhere else, arrange by those, who are actually involved in all kaos then I believe, all will go fine.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
You think karachi is any better then Peshawar..lol...get realistic it is one of the worse places to live in because of target killing..u never know if u look like a pathan someone might just shoot u down and vice versa..no body said taliban, if they actually exists, are good people but these so called leaders of the country are worse then them..because of them Taliban came into place..
PTI wale Karachi ganda karne ary hain. Kabi Taliban ky khilaf bhi dharna day do taliban agents.

Last edited: