Dr AtaUr Rehman Former HEC Chairman selected as Education Advisor in KPK

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who told you Punjabi have not voted for PTI .................... The greatest thing about that PTI is not the party Sindhi, Punjabi , Pushto, Urdu Speakers, Balochi..it is the Party of Pakistani people no matter what language they speak ..............its not PMLN (party of Punjabi), PPPP(Party of Sind), ANP(party of Pathans), MQM(party of Urdu Speakers) its the party of Pakistani people and you can see that....MQM was in the illusion that Karachiites will not vote for PTI or IK..as IK has nothing to do with Karachi...but now you can see how wrong they were in their judgement and specifications........ whole Karachi is out for the sake of Justice and IK and PTI ...........

I hope this is true. Atleast one province will see positives coming out. IK should gather all the good people as soon as possible and show other provinces how it's done. I can only envy KPK.

I am a Punjabi, and we also voted for IK. As is becoming evident, our mandate was stolen.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
نوروں کو ہوش آنے سے پہلے خان لے جاۓ گا سارے ہیرے

tumblr_m6jp0s7P6B1rqgnfzo1_100.gif

Buddy Nooras don't need such "Heeray" because Dr Sahib was there but Nooras are not interested in the improvement of Education system. They have already their own "Educationist cum Don of Narowal" Mr Ahsan Iqbal. So they don't bother.

Last edited:

Aslan

I hope this true.He is a very good choice.Lets hope he builds at least two universities of science and technology and raises the standards of existing
universities.I am waiting to see what nooras are going to do about higher education.

shahbaz tariq

Yeh Banda to bohut anti Islam , Secular aur Liberal hai

A Very Bad decision
yeh banda pro pakistani hai pakistan mien education ky liye is ny bht kam kiya hai. hamary aik trh JI bi hai is liye tum apny ilfaz dekh ky istamal karna

BrotherKantu

Buddy Nooras don't need such "Heeray" because Dr Sahib was there but Nooras are interested in the improvement of Education system. They have already their own "Educationist cum Don of Narowal" Mr Ahsan Iqbal. So they don't bother.
Yes I realized this later.

shahbaz tariq

Buddy Nooras don't need such "Heeray" because Dr Sahib was there but Nooras are not interested in the improvement of Education system. They have already their own "Educationist cum Don of Narowal" Mr Ahsan Iqbal. So they don't bother.

ehsan iqbal ny jo teer narowal mien marien hai vohi pakistan mien bi mary ga ..........