Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri returning to Pakistan on 23rd December, vows to bring Change !

Islamic Reviver

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[h=2]23rd December will prove to be start of Real Revolution/change in Pakistan.change would not come about by becoming part of corrupt and elitist system but by clashing against it. [/h]

Syed Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Raaz, what do you eat man? The struggle to change the electoral system will go in the favor of all those who are sincere with the nation and want to serve Pakistan. "No more dependency of winning horses"

Bro. Raaz, see this change is not just for me, for you or for Qadri Sahab personally. This is for every Pakistan who wants to see Pakistan growing in right direction. Let keep our ideology. If we can support each other than thats great otherwise we can atleast try not to be hurdle to anyone who wants to do good for Pakistan.
Things are so good and positive..
-Imran Khan is also doing good: his way is different.
-Dr. Tahir ul Qadri is also doing good: his way is different.
Good thing is the commonality of 'Something Good for Pakistan'. So lets try.. If Imran Khan has never said anything against Dr. Sahab, why do u want leave such an impression? Lets be united and work for a great cause.. 'Betterment of Pakistan'; u do your way, and let us do it in our style.
Chill Raaz Brother :)

Syed Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Bro. Raaz, see this change is not just for me, for you or for Qadri Sahab personally. This is for every Pakistan who wants to see Pakistan growing in right direction. Let keep our ideology. If we can support each other than thats great otherwise we can atleast try not to be hurdle to anyone who wants to do good for Pakistan.
Things are so good and positive..
-Imran Khan is also doing good: his way is different.
-Dr. Tahir ul Qadri is also doing good: his way is different.
Good thing is the commonality of 'Something Good for Pakistan'. So lets try.. If Imran Khan has never said anything against Dr. Sahab, why do u want leave such an impression? Lets be united and work for a great cause.. 'Betterment of Pakistan'; u do your way, and let us do it in our style.
Chill Raaz Brother :)

شیخوں کے ڈرامے شیخ ہی جانتے ہیں

شیخ صاحب تکلیف نا کریں . عمران کو کسی دو نبمر بندے کی ضرورت نہی ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your posts show that how serious you are about Pakistan. You have all the rights to have differences but just look at your posts, quite a non serious behavior. I feel sorry for you.

look Mr. A chaudhry !!! I have my differences with your Scholar ( I am not sure if he has credentials to be called one). The kind of hypocracy goes around him and within his company is a mockery of the status he is trying to claim. I have seen and read many of his speeches and can easily point out the conflicting abnormalies within it. Lets not go deep in to his past to dig his buried lies and deceptions. I am not sure how a follower of him can blame me for a non seriousness .It is not about Pakistan at all. Those who bring the change has to be hardened and tested by the hot and the cold of the days but never decide to migrate to another country and become their citizens. What this person can give Pakistan ? who himself looked for refuge in foreign countries. Now, the biguls are being trumped again for his arrival. Tell me if it is something this nation will cry or laugh ? I still remember his press conference with CIA and other agents sitting besides him in which he is delivering a lesson. A lesson of brisk and fancy fiber of shining dollars. After all, he is a human being, not an angel. I feel sorry for those who follow him in that path.

Islamic Reviver

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri said that it was wrong to describe the prevalent system as democracy, for democracy denoted exercise of ‘rationality’ and ‘free choice’, while the people were forced to vote along caste, tribal, ethnic and linguistic lines in Pakistan, which was contrary to the spirit of democracy. He said that the system protected the interests of 3% of the privileged elite while 97% of the masses did not have access to the basic necessities of life.

Islamic Reviver

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri said that the assemblies were rubber stamps and debating forums for fabricating lies. He said that in this system, the decisions by the apex court were not being implemented and the people were being punished through price hike, inflation and skyrocketing dearness. He said that the country’s sovereignty was being sold for peanuts and all talk of integrity and sovereignty by the ruling classes was a sham.

Islamic Reviver

Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri asked the masses not to allow a handful of privileged people to befool them anymore and initiate effective but peaceful struggle against the current electoral system as it was based on corruption, violation of people’s rights and anti-people policies. He said that MQI’s slogan of change in the system would become the basis of durable change in the society.

A.Chaudhry

Banned
look Mr. A chaudhry !!! I have my differences with your Scholar ( I am not sure if he has credentials to be called one). The kind of hypocracy goes around him and within his company is a mockery of the status he is trying to claim. I have seen and read many of his speeches and can easily point out the conflicting abnormalies within it. Lets not go deep in to his past to dig his buried lies and deceptions. I am not sure how a follower of him can blame me for a non seriousness .It is not about Pakistan at all. Those who bring the change has to be hardened and tested by the hot and the cold of the days but never decide to migrate to another country and become their citizens. What this person can give Pakistan ? who himself looked for refuge in foreign countries. Now, the biguls are being trumped again for his arrival. Tell me if it is something this nation will cry or laugh ? I still remember his press conference with CIA and other agents sitting besides him in which he is delivering a lesson. A lesson of brisk and fancy fiber of shining dollars. After all, he is a human being, not an angel. I feel sorry for those who follow him in that path.

Now I can see little seriousness but more of a false propaganda. Let the time decide and it is not too far away.......... one thing, are you a CIA agent and if not then what were you doing in that conference?

Zaidi Qasim

Now I can see little seriousness but more of a false propaganda. Let the time decide and it is not too far away.......... one thing, are you a CIA agent and if not then what were you doing in that conference?

Let consider me CIA agent but long before that lets admit that he was in a company of such!

;)

Syed Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)

[MENTION=30877]A.Chaudhry[/MENTION]: Ap bhi point laye hien yaar.

Well Zaidi bhaie, agar ap Il'mi Ikhtelaf ki baat kertay hien tu ye ap ka huq hai ap kijiye is mien ITNA NARAZ KYUN ho rahay hien. It is allowed aur isay Huzoor (SAWW) ki Ummat mien Rehmat kaha hai AQA (Alaih e Salam) nay. [is baat per bhi agar kisi bhaie ko ietraz ho tu plz keep it to yourself..I dont compel..this is your personal matter.]

Zaidi Bhaie tell me did I or anyone said anything personal to your Ideal? Then Why are you castigating ours?

Look Zaidi Bhaie, ye zarori nhi k hum sb ki pasand ek jaysi ho per ye zarori hai k hum sb ek dosray ki pasand ka ehtram karen.

Lets be friendly to eachother and respect eachothers' choice :) ..We can atleast live as brothers to eachother. :)

Syed Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)

[MENTION=30877]A.Chaudhry[/MENTION]: Ap bhi point laye hien yaar.

Well Zaidi bhaie, agar ap Il'mi Ikhtelaf ki baat kertay hien tu ye ap ka huq hai ap kijiye is mien ITNA NARAZ KYUN ho rahay hien. It is allowed aur isay Huzoor (SAWW) ki Ummat mien Rehmat kaha hai AQA (Alaih e Salam) nay. [is baat per bhi agar kisi bhaie ko ietraz ho tu plz keep it to yourself..I dont compel..this is your personal matter.]

Zaidi Bhaie tell me did I or anyone said anything personal to your Ideal? Then Why are you castigating ours?

Look Zaidi Bhaie, ye zarori nhi k hum sb ki pasand ek jaysi ho per ye zarori hai k hum sb ek dosray ki pasand ka ehtram karen.

Lets be friendly to eachother and respect eachothers' choice :) ..We can atleast live as brothers to eachother. :)

Zaidi Qasim

@A.Chaudhry : Ap bhi point laye hien yaar.

It is fair enough and I have no issues about anyone's liking. You can like anyone you want.
The issue is that any claim should be measured on a criteria which has to be fair and honset. And in my humble opinion, Mr. Tahir ul Qadri doesn't meet that criteria. I have mentioned my reasons for my thinking.

footnote:

I hope the sentiments don't get offended by any means. I meant no offence with my post.

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

He will show what he learnt in Europe

And change from two wheels to one wheel.....nothing else.....

Now he will tell people how to tell a lie , which could not be caught by Holland people.

Raaz brother ... This is unfair for many brothers here whose Spiritual leader is Tahir ul Qadri ... You may have your differences but please dont be humiliating .

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thanks a lot for the Respect you have shown for me brother . Thanks once again .

I asked the admin to do so, .....next time I will be careful, I dont want to hurt anybody feeling anyway.....Sorry for that...

Just forgive me.....Thanks for reminding me...