Dr samar will buy machinary for plant from local Flea market

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
b8abd36ea982929770fc283cfa6dc6b4.png
(clap)(clap)

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
dr saab muj se rabata karin ya koi mujay batay ka katanay PDS ka compresiser chahiya main hoon na i will be try my best in japan very cheap

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dr saab muj se rabata karin ya koi mujay batay ka katanay PDS ka compresiser chahiya main hoon na i will be try my best in japan very cheap

But thing is this,Kia japani hakoomat woh kompressor aapko Pakistan export karnay daigee?Jabb takk Gaddaran e watan mojood hain yeh kaam paya takmeel koo puhanchna mushkil maaloom hota hay.
Kia yeh kompressor Pakistan main naheen banaya jaa sakta?
Koi private company compresor tayar kar kay tohfatann day kar iss mansoobay koo sharoo karnay main muaawan hoo sakti hay.

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Re: پہلے گیس پیدا کر کے دو پھر پیسے ملیں گے

ڈاکٹر ثمر صاحب کو کس نے کہا تھا کہ ہماری حکومت کسی تعمیری کام میں سنجیدہ ھے؟؟؟ ثمر صاحب کو اصل ذمہ داری (کھاؤ اور کھلاؤ) پر توجہ دینی چاہیے، پھر دیکھیں کہ سارے بند دروازے کیسے فورا کھلتے ہیں

نو کمیشن- نو پراگریس

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Dr. sahib attach a pipe with Shareef brother , you will get very nice flow of gas. Their stomachs are very good compressors of public money.

Kashmeri gas is very famous. ( sorry with Kashmeri/ Butt brothers)

Molvies are also good in gas producing.

Last edited:

zeshaan

Charoon sooboon kay governers kee bulletproof garia nilam kardoo,bhagooroon koo inn garion kee zaroorat naheen,kionkeh MOOT say kisee koobhee RISTAGAREE naheen,aoor joo dar gaya woh marr gaaya,aoor murdoon koo bulletproof garion kee zaroorat naheen hoti.
Nilami say joo bhee hasil hoga woh iss mansoobay main kaam aayga.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judge yourself the seriousess of this Government

1101280316-1.jpg

1101280316-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101280316&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110706

A loss of 230 Billion Dollars annually, 400000 people getting jobless every year. and this creepy goverment have put just 41 Lacs for the development of energy from coal this year????? I think this project they dont find BENEFICIAL for themselves otherwise we had seen great debate for rental power projects by our SINCERE and HONEST politicians.

What a shame and i salute the scientist of our country who will now go to cabaria markets for finding their solutions......

PAKISTANI FOLKS...... Uthoo nahi.....jaaagoo...

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I have an idea.

Why not make a development fund on the bases of Non Resident Pakistanies ( NRP) and they donate money to our scientists to use that money in developing good projects for Pakistan. Presided by Qadeer Khan.

Instead for donating money to corrupt rulers and politicians .

This will strengthen the engineering and Science and technology in public sector and help spreading technical education and jobs in Pakistan.

anyie1

Re: Illiterate Govt make a illiterate wish to Dr. Samar Mubarak !!

govt is trying to keep the nation in the dark and this guy summer mubarak is talking about bringing light and electricity,, come on go to sleep ,,,,, no one will listen to anyone who wants to develop this country,,, if he goes to zardari and tell him " i have found some method how to destroy the grid stations without using bombs but i need 7 million dollars,,,, this MF zardari will grant him 10 millions instantly.......

PkRevolution

It is unbelievable, what is going on. These people (Zardari; Gillani, Rehman Malik, Babar Awan) are working on Anti Pakistan policies to destroy energy sector, economy, Institutions, create worse law and order situation, no development etc....

Not a single party or organisation is announcing countrywide protests against these crimes and call people on street. Why??

Why should we have so many expectations from mid term election. Why these Ghadars don't call people for nation wide demo's.

Muslims first duty is to raise voice against Na-haq. Loadshedding, Pani, corruption, Mehngai, everybody knows it but nothing is happenning.

In Europe for a little Issue thousands and thousands come out and demonstrate

canadian

govt is trying to keep the nation in the dark and this guy summer mubarak is talking about bringing light and electricity,, come on go to sleep ,,,,, no one will listen to anyone who wants to develop this country,,, if he goes to zardari and tell him " i have found some method how to destroy the grid stations without using bombs but i need 7 million dollars,,,, this MF zardari will grant him 10 millions instantly.......

So any idea then how this Country will survive ??
The magnitude of loss is unbelieveable.If there is no money for a project like this then where are all those billions going ?
Nothing for health,education,electricity,infrastructure,social services.How will people come out of this morass ?
Just check how much money is being spent on Benazir Income support programme,it's a mind boggling figure.I think they
want to make us a nation of beggars and destitutes.Amazing thing is that people are still voting for PPP.Elections in
Azad Kashmir is a case in point.