Dr. Shireen Mazari resigns from Pakistan Tehreek Insaf

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
ShireenMazariISS.jpg

UH9IGq

UH9IpX

UH9FKD

UH9Ci8

Dr Mazari has left PTI ...Dr Arif Alvi has just tweeted this..

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.ArifAlvi

"We are sorry to see Dr Shireen Mazari go. She has worked well for PTI. I hope all exchanges on these mediums would take place with courtesy"

Dr Mazari joined PTI in 2009 and was uneasy with the growth of PTI..She had differences with Ms Fauzia Kasuri too that also played its part in her leaving of the party...The incident of IK not been able to reach Rajan Pur proved to be the last thing that made Dr Mazari leave PTI.

However PTI is no more a party that can be run on the basis of what a member wants be it Ms Fauzia Kasuri,Dr Mazari or Laghari..Dr Mazari's departure may give PTI opponents a very good oppurtunity to play on front foot against PTI but in the long run such short hiccups doesnt mean much..

We as PTI members will continue to support IK and PTI and will also respect Dr Mazari(even when we didnt like her public speech that she did in Rajan Pur which distorted many facts)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Dr Mazari Leaves PTI..

Really?can you give any other sourse beside the facebook status update?

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)

thats her choice , welcome and we must respect her decision as long she try to become smart for statusquo rulers..............

NooraKushti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

چلیں یہ اس کا اپنا فیصلہ ہے جہاں بھی رہے خوش رہے۔ لوگ آتے جاتے رہتے ہیں لیکن پارٹیاں*ختم نہیں ہوتیں۔
شیریں مزاری نے کچھ دن پہلے عمران خان ایک جلسے میں کو تماشہ بناکر رکھ دیا تھا ۔ ایک سال میں شیریں مزاری اور اس کی بیٹی نے خان صاحب کو بہت خراب کیا شیریں مزاری نے لیکن خان صاحب نے کوئی لفظ نہیں بولا اور اسے اس کے عہدے پر برقرار رکھا۔ خیر سے بیٹی جو اپنے آپ کو یوتھ کی نمائندہ کہتی ہے، بیرون ملک بیٹھ کر خان صاحب کی بہت مٹی پلید کی اور ن لیگ کو خوب موقع دیا کہ وہ خان صاحب پر تنقید کریں۔

Mehrushka

And now she will be under curse of PTI youth........just wait and see how she will be abused on social media..

I hope they dont,atleast i wont,if she has left pti,its her choice and we should respect her choice.and its not like the end of the world that she left pti,people come people go.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)

I told her to use some good Deodorant , But she never listened to me :(

Khan sahab Jaan Diyo

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

408258_475597125813336_1113389665_n.jpg

Last edited:

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

She was a Nice lady to talk and hear and sorry to see her leave PTI but VOTE PHIR BHI IMRAN KA HI HAI

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

PTI Youth khuda ka waasta hai gali galoch se baaz raho.

Although some trolls will pretend to be PTI and abuse her..

Last edited:

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am grieved over Shirin Mazari's leaving PTI but it is
her choice.I consider her as a nice personality but she
knows better about her decision.

I am still the supporter of Imran Khan because Imran Khan
has an uphill task before himself.We, PTI supporters, must
be at the beck and call of great leader Imran Khan.

Imran Khan must look for some alliances with like minded
parties such as JI, JUI(Sami -Ul-Haq) and smaller parties
to defeat corrupt parties.

FaisalKh

thats her choice , welcome and we must respect her decision as long she try to become smart for statusquo rulers..............
Sorry bro i wanted to press like. You r absolutely right everybody has right to leave or join another party we should leave it to public nd let them decide in election

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)

It's her choice and we don't object her decision to leave... But she should better stay in a truce with us. Otherwise people shouldn't blame us.

Professor

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Moral Of the Story:
Making tall claims is easy than done in real life, How easily imran prefere a "tummandar" over a "worker"(clap)

I know, I know....Sheeps always follows blindly!!

FaisalKh

That is exactly what happened in shireen mazari's daughter case:angry_smile:
If that is the case then i think she is either the most stupid nd dumb or she just needed an excuse to back her mothers decision of leaving PTI though i support her this is her own decision

Mehrushka

If that is the case then i think she is either the most stupid nd dumb or she just needed an excuse to back her mothers decision of leaving PTI though i support her this is her own decision

i think you got me wrong there,what i meant was that some trolls abused her on twitter posing as pti supporters.read the post that i quoted and answered.

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)

It's unfortunate to let go a old PTI member but IMO she is being rude here. She should understand that delays and cancellations are part and parcel of top leadership busy schedules. Imran didn't do it deliberately (although I still think Imran should have tried hard to participate in her Jalsa) yet Mazari bad mouth party, Imran and fellow party members in public. Anyone doing this will get notice from party so why take it as insult and leave the party?

Also it doesn't suit her to call other party members feudal when she herself is one. Hopefully she will realize her mistake when she is out of party for long. She won't find better option than PTI as of now.