Dr Zakir Naik & Altaf Hussain-Same Thought About Partition

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
Let me tell you one thing -- that I am a Pathan (though Punjab domiciled) and I have seen many Mohajirs settled peacefully in Punjab and KPK. They are naturalized to such an extent that some times it is difficult to recognize them as separate entities. So, I don't think that Biharis (stranded Pakistanis) would pose an existential or any other minor threat to our nation. When I was studying in Lahore, I came across many students who had roots from UP (India), but they were so well versed in Punjabi and other local languages that a third person couldn't appreciate their distinctness. Another reason being the fact that many Punjabi families also have domesticated Urdu.

You cannot solely hold Pakistan responsible for Afghanistan's problems. Afghan resistance started against the Russian backed Marxist rulers and Pakistan intervened after Russian invasion. And Pakistan did its best to accommodate the refugees for the last 30 years. Now I think that Pakistan has had enough.

Then bring them to Lahore and settle them there and make sure that they will never migrate to Sindh. The uncontrolled migration of people from different neighbouring countries to Pakistan has created a dire demographic problem but we unfortunately don't belong to that group of nations who learn anything from history. Be ready to provide jobs, shelter and education to half a million people in a country like Pakistan that cannot provide these facilities to the bulk of its own population. Good luck.

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
Sep 1991 Three people were killed in bomb attacks during a strike in Hyderabad. Native Sindhis were protesting against the repatriation of Biharis, the so-called "stranded Pakistanis" from Bangladesh.

Jan 1993 Pakistan took back the first batch of 300 Bihari refugees, the stranded Pakistanis from Bangladesh, after a wait of about two decades. While the beginning partly fulfills a 1990 promise by the ruling IDA to repatriate all the refugees -- about 250,000 -- they are reported to be far from universally welcome. Native Sindhis, championed by the opposition PPP, see them as a part of a long-running conspiracy by the Punjabi-dominated Islamabad government to further swamp the southern province with outsiders. Already the native Sindhis are a minority in their own province, particularly in the major urban centers. Conscious of Sindhi sensibilities, the government has promised to house the refugees in the eastern province of Punjab. But few doubt that any fresh influx of Biharis, like their million-plus ethnic kinfolk who have illegally spirited their way into Karachi in the past five years, will eventually gravitate towards Sindh's urban centers (The Guardian, 01/11/93). Army troops were called in to patrol the streets of the southern Sindh cities of Karachi and Hyderabad, to avert a possible ethnic backlash in the wake of four bomb blasts that left 30 people dead and over 100 wounded in Hyderabad. Rival ethnic groups called for protests against the bombings. Political leaders including Mrs. Benazir Bhutto condemned the government's failure to maintain law and order. No one has claimed responsibility for the killings, but police suspect the Jaye Sindh, a nationalist group opposed to the immigration of Urdu-speaking Biharis from Bangladesh (AFP, 01/25/93).

Apr 1993 The Federal Minister of Defence Production Mir Bijrani announced his resignation from the cabinet. In his resignation letter, he cited the indifference of the coalition Prime Minister Sharif towards issues like stemming ethnic violence in Sindh, the apprehension of the native Sindhis toward the repatriation of Biharis from Bangladesh, and under-representation of rural Sindhis in the federal services (Middle East Intelligence Report, 04/11/93). President Ghulam Khan dismissed the Sharif government and dissolved the Parliament in view of conflicts over power sharing between him and the Prime Minister.

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,,CHRON,PAK,,469f38c8c,0.html

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you know about Dr. Israr Ahmed's point of view on partition?

LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT WHAT I KNOW AS BEING STUDENT OF DR. ZAKIR AND DR. ISRAR FROM PAST 8 YEARS ...........and have met them as well... DR.ISRAR WAS A STAUNCH BELIEVER WHEN IT COMES TO THE IDEOLOGY OF PAKISTAN ......... DR.ZAKIR NAIK IS UNDER MICROSCOPE AND TARGETED BY INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AND MEDIA (ESPECIALLY PRINT MEDI) ALWAYS IN AN EFFORT TO GET OUT SOMETHING FROM HIM TO PROVE HIM AS WORKING FOR "PAKISTAN'S ISI" AND WITH THE HELP OF U.S PLACE HIM ON INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM LIST .... "THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY ZAKIR NAIK HAS NEVER EVER VISITED PAKISTAN" ..ONCE HE WILL DO THE HINDUS WOULD TAKE UP ON HIM....

as regard for the view that if partition has not happened we all would have been bigger force/../......then my argument is ....

LARGE EMPIRES AND PALACES OF WORLD'S RICHEST PEOPLE, BUSINESSES, ARMIES, TOWERS, DEVELOPMENT, POLITICAL AND INTERNAL CONTROL ......ALL OF THE NORTH AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST ... have borders that surround small, meagre, worm like area "ISRAEL" ....and still could not free Phalestine ... such a strategic location , power, money, development, army ....but what is missing ?????

Janaaab --- Muslims are degraded as a punishment from Allah , not whenthey dont have these wordly materialistic things....but "IMAAAN" "TAKWA" ...SUBMISSION IN THE WAY OF ALLAH......if you dont have true faith in ALLAH and dont do JEHAD in the way of Allah you cant save even a small piece of land.

Last edited:

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Bhai aap sab Jazbati na ho, Me Dubai me hota ta tab mere 2 Indians Muslim Friend te wo Partition k Khilaf hein..
You Know Why ?????

Partion k bad Tamam Muslim Leaders or or Lakhon Musalman Pakistan a agye lekin khuch Lakhon Musalman aise b te jo kisi waja se Hijrat nahe kar sake..
Kya aap ko pata he k Partion k bad India me Musalmano k sath kya huwa ??? Kitne Musalmao ko Shaheed kar diya, un ki Jaan, Maal or Izat Looti gaye....
Is Context me dekhein to Dono ki bat sahe he,
Baharhaal ab ye tareekh ka hisa hein or hame is Sachayi ko accept karna hoga....
Lekin ab Pakistan Ban chuka, hamari Matti Pakistan he, Ham Pakistani hein, Hamara Jeena Marna yahe he, or Ham ne Pehle b Pakistan k liye Qurbani di ti or ab b Dein ge,

Pakistan Zindabad
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad

Last edited:
Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Bhai aap sab Jazbati na ho, Me Dubai me hota ta tab mere 2 Indians Muslim Friend te wo Partition k Khilaf hein..
You Know Why ?????

Partion k bad Tamam Muslim Leaders or or Lakhon Musalman Pakistan a agye lekin khuch Lakhon Musalman aise b te jo kisi waja se Hijrat nahe kar sake..
Kya aap ko pata he k Partion k bad India me Musalmano k sath kya huwa ??? Kitne Musalmao ko Shaheed kar diya, un ki Jaan, Maal or Izat Looti gaye....
Is Context me dekhein to Dono ki bat sahe he,
Baharhaal ab ye tareekh ka hisa hein or hame is Sachayi ko accept karna hoga....
Lekin ab Pakistan Ban chuka, hamari Matti Pakistan he, Ham Pakistani hein, Hamara Jeena Marna yahe he, or Ham ne Pehle b Pakistan k liye Qurbani di ti or ab b Dein ge,

Pakistan Zindabad
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad

Yes, I am agreed with your point of veiws. Partition ke bad Musalmano par buhat Zulam dhalay gay.. especially unn Musalmano par Jo Hindustan say Pakistan ki taraf hijrat nahi kar sakay. humain is haqiqat ko tasleem karna hoga. lekin jo howa so howa...... ab Pakistan hi sab kuch hai humara...

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan Allah wish on the earth... Who is Dr.Zakir and Altaf ....it had to happen...so human mind can not comprehend existence of Pakistan..

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zakir Naik's Views About Pakistan

Pakistan ka Matlab kia La illaha Illalah

and Zakir Naik.

Something about thinker of pakistan

Re: Zakir Naik's Views About Pakistan

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Zakir Naik's Views About Pakistan

محترم ثمر صاحب پاکستان کا مطلب لاالا کیسے بنتا ہے کیا آپ بتا سکتے ہیں اور ڈاکٹر ذاکر کی ایک اپنی راے ہے راے سے اختلاف کا آپ کو پورا حق ہے مگر یہ کیا کبھی آپ ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد مرحوم رح کو اپنی محدود تفہیم سے گستاخ قرار دیتے ہو اور کبھی ذاکر نائک کی راے کے بعد اپنی راے کا اظہار ویڈیو کے ذریعے کرتےہیں
علاوہ آپ قران و حدیث کا مطالعہ کرنا بھی پسند نہیں فرماتے جس کا ذکر آپ ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد رح کی تھریڈ کے نیچے دے چکے ہیں
اگر آپ بتانا پسند فرمائیں کہ آپ کا نقطہ کیا ہے ہو سکتا ہے میں یا کوئی اور اس معاملہ میں آپ کی مدد کر سکیں

شکریہ

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
Dr. Zakir Naik is a respectable religious scholar, but keep it in mind that even sometimes Prophets personal thoughts/opinions are not right, therefore no need to quote him in such scenario.

Please do not bracket Altaf Husain with Dr, Zakir Naik; Altaf is simply free lance agent, usually hired by India, USA, UK.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

So What???????????????

Zakir Naik should be considered as Religious Scholar not a Political Analysts. So it doesn't mean whatever he says is 100 % right.

Pakistan is a reality and every one should accept it as such.

And if your Altaf and you still want Both Parts as "Mutahid" (I guess Mutahida is taken from Muttahid and MQM is also struggling for it) then I must tell you, it can't come true.

MQMers rather should go back to India and should do politics for "Muttahida Hindustan" from there not from here.

muji33

Citizen
Dr. Zakir has the right to have an opinion about partition even though I think he is completely wrong.
The creation of Pakistan opened the new doors of opertunities for Muslims, which might have never been there in united India, dominated by bigot Hindu majority.
India has almost 150 million Muslims, just name ten known names in any field!
The narrow-minded Hindu state is secular only in papers.
Those are my sentiments as well. Zakir Naik is entitled to his "opinion."

But India is only secular on paper, The Hindus were not being honest regarding electorates for Muslims and how much representation they should have in the government.

And thats why partition happened.

Zakir Naik is not an expert on "Political Science", I guess.

In Political Science, minorities yield to majorities.

As for Altaf Hussain, well he is not the smartest person around. lol.

Last edited: