Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza needs urgent foolproof security protection !!!!

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Regardless of What Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza accused MQM, ALTAF Hussain and USA, it is ISI, Pakistan Army's, Supreme Courts and Current Govt.'s responsibility to provide Zulfiqar Mirza foolproof security.

In my opinion he (Dr. Mirza) is in very serious threat. Before he will reach court there could be a serious attack on him. He has already stated this during his interview.

It is a matter of national security and these accusation must be proved in Court under tight security.

Please write your comments. Thanks

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
as he already told that copies of all proves has been given to some sarkari journalists like nusrat javaid etc...so but the real threat is from his God fathers whom push him infront of this situations now if any hide hand kills him all the fingures will be towards mqm.
by the way i saw that latter which has been written to brithish govt by altaf hussain even i dont find any bad things which are being use in this forum as presenting mqm as traitor. Mujhe tu dar hai ke agar pakistan ki siasat main ISI ke kirdar pe baat shroo ho gai tu bohat door talak jaye gi.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
I totally agree! He should be taken into custody that too protective He is a threat to the security of the city of Karachi and the people of this city! He had over 300 of the innocents of this city killed so before he flees It is important that he is brought to justice in the court of law and not on streets of Karachi This is likely to happen to a thug like Zulfiqar Mirza! Remember what goes around comes around!

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar to is nay sub such bola hay or is ko sub pata hay to sub say pehla khatra to is ko
Zardari, Rehman Malik or PPP kay leaders say hay us kay baad MQM aur phir other Anti Pakistan elements say!
is kay lia zaror koe fool proof security bhe millni chaya!
aur phir is ke investigation ho or pata chalay kay kia such hay kia jhoot hay!
hay kay nahin?

Regardless of What Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza accused MQM, ALTAF Hussain and USA, it is ISI, Pakistan Army's, Supreme Courts and Current Govt.'s responsibility to provide Zulfiqar Mirza foolproof security.

In my opinion he (Dr. Mirza) is in very serious threat. Before he will reach court there could be a serious attack on him. He has already stated this during his interview.

It is a matter of national security and these accusation must be proved in Court under tight security.

PkRevolution

I totally agree! He should be taken into custody that too protective… He is a threat to the security of the city of Karachi and the people of this city! He had over 300 of the innocents of this city killed so before he flees… It is important that he is brought to justice in the court of law and not on streets of Karachi… This is likely to happen to a thug like Zulfiqar Mirza…! Remember what goes around comes around!

I wrote very fair in thread but some times i think you people are realy hypnotized.

All terrorists of MQM, ANP and PPP who did massacre in Karachi needs to be behind grids. Finish and basta.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes he should be given fool proof security so that he can show MQM & others r terrorists, traitors, etc.. but Eid sukon se guzar jane do. phir ager apni adalat sirf MQM ko terrorist aur traitor declare kerde so everybody even MQM supporter like me have to support court's decision :)

Night Owl

Citizen
GOD BLESS ZULFIQAR MIRZA A BRAVE MAN LONG LIVE (clap)MUST BE MANY CRIMINAL CORRUPT EVIL PEOPLE THINKING OF HOW TO CRUSH REALITIES AND TRUTH AND SUCH PEOPLE WHO EXPOSE HIDDEN DIRTY REALITIES OF DEVILS (hmm)
Peoples Aman Commitee ko itni jaldi bhool gaye? Wah! Kiya baat hai ap logo ki yadasht ki.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
as he already told that copies of all proves has been given to some sarkari journalists like nusrat javaid etc...so but the real threat is from his God fathers whom push him infront of this situations now if any hide hand kills him all the fingures will be towards mqm.
by the way i saw that latter which has been written to brithish govt by altaf hussain even i dont find any bad things which are being use in this forum as presenting mqm as traitor. Mujhe tu dar hai ke agar pakistan ki siasat main ISI ke kirdar pe baat shroo ho gai tu bohat door talak jaye gi.

mqm ka khatam ho jana ka bad ka socho ,kis ki chato ga.:P

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh apne godfather ki itni fikar hogi ap ko.

PkRevolution

Yes he should be given fool proof security so that he can show MQM & others r terrorists, traitors, etc.. but Eid sukon se guzar jane do. phir ager apni adalat sirf MQM ko terrorist aur traitor declare kerde so everybody even MQM supporter like me have to support court's decision :)

Mirza said in his speech that there were also Target killers from other parties. So don't worry MQM will not be alone. We should think as Pakistani without party belonging. All What happened in karachi was massacre and there will be no excuse for that. No matter who did, every killer must face trial.

Last edited: