Dual Nationality Pakistanis

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)
Asalamo Alaikum, today lot's of discussion on dual citizenship of Tahir ul Qadri by status-quo parties obviously wetting their pants over his jalsa two days ago, who are making it out as if being dual national is treason. It raises a key issue which is are they trying to say dual national overseas Pakistanis not sincere with their country? Yet the status quo parties loot the country depriving people of basic necessities of life and go live in Dubai, Saudi, and UK they still think they can accuse another of having dual nationality?
tahir1.jpg

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why we are trying to apply a different standard here? Nowhere in world politicians have dual-Nationality.
The Dr. Qadris myth is busted and people should stay focused on their last hope - Imran Khan

knapps

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is no harm to get dual nationality, is there??? there are always benefits!!!

You dont have to ask for Visa all the time to go abroad. You are a very big nation right, you can't even go to saudi Arabia without a Visa. Whereas I can travel to 30 countries without any Visa. For someone who is a Scholar and gives lecture , it is beneficial, what the hell are you talking about...When will this nation grow?????

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i cant understand y ther r giving so much importance to this [email protected] ko pata hai pak k kia halaat hain...dr sahb shayed abhi pak aye hain ....hes repeating stuff which has been discussed everyday in these 5 years.......He just need his piece in the cake n thts y he is in pakistan.....he will fly again after the election when he will nt get anythin

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who ever talk about the integirty and prosperity (in real sense) of Pakistan, we should support them. We all are Pakistanis and we love our country.

But we have to vote these corrupt socalled politician (Dakooooos) out of our mother land.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why we are trying to apply a different standard here? Nowhere in world politicians have dual-Nationality.
The Dr. Qadris myth is busted and people should stay focused on their last hope - Imran Khan

Two political parties (PPP & PML-N) has decided to keep IK out for good. To achieve this they have passed few recent laws in parliament. One of them gives powers to party chiefs and according to other care taker set up can only be established with the consultation of two main parties. It means stage is set to keep IK out of power forever. In this situation (with currant elections), it is highly likely that IK may not get more than 15-20 seats. It would mean end of IK's politics. IK now has realized the importance of independent and fair elections without which IK has no hope.

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)

Arnold Schwarzenegger who was Governor of California is a dual national with American and Austrian citizenship whilst in power and after. Now where's your myth?

Pracha

there is no harm to get dual nationality, is there??? there are always benefits!!!

You don't have to ask for Visa all the time to go abroad. You are a very big nation right, you can't even go to saudi Arabia without a Visa. Whereas I can travel to 30 countries without any Visa. For someone who is a Scholar and gives lecture , it is beneficial, what the hell are you talking about...When will this nation grow?????

Either you are naive or not serious. There is no harm in having dual nationality. However, as a leader you should not be allowed to have dual loyalties. It is a different story if as a dual national you are trying to help your nation. Although, it is obvious that dual national leaders could potentially be harmful to this country, but let me explain more explicitly,

1. They do not have their skin in the game. If for some reason your country goes down then you always have the back door open to safe havens.
2. Their adopted country can potentially influence over your policies. Take the example of nawaz family. If he tries to formulate policies that jeddah does not approve of, then they have leverage over you by impounding all your wealth.
3. They can use their influnce in government to hide their wealth in their adopted countries as already happening in pakistan.
4. Adopted country may have more information about you that they can use to blackmail you.
5. Your policies may affect your wealth status. For example, if your currency goes down against the dollar that it not good for the country, but good for you (as already happening now)

There are numerous other reasons, but this should suffice for now.

Qalandari

Banned
PPP has no problems with Tahir Qadri. Don't blame us for the propaganda against your leader. We don't believe in negative propoganda including personal attacks on opponent politicians. No matter whatever amendment is made we will win the elections. PPP has a strong following in all 4 provinces especially Sindh and South Punjab. Take an example of Jamshed Dasti, he is neither a feudal nor a rich guy but won because the masses voted for him and PPP in his constituency. So don't blame us. It is Takht Lahore who is providing various media channels the propoganda material against your leader.

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)
We should be careful when we talk about why so and so went to a different country. The person who this whole nation celebrates his birthday today. Wasn't he a gora? He spent his life as an Englishman, he joined the congress and later resigned and went to live in England until he returned and to lead the Pakistan movement. He did the Lahore resolution on 23 March. He married a woman convert 24 years younger then him. Imagine what these status quo parties filth would do to Quaid-e-Azam if he was alive today. Let's stop the hypocrisy and wake up.

Pracha

Arnold Schwarzenegger who was Governor of California is a dual national with American and Austrian citizenship whilst in power and after. Now where's your myth?

First of all, I am not sure if that is correct. Even if it is correct - you should not compare our ruling class from that of a developed nation. Why?? Because they have strong systems in place to take care of the "moles" in their leadership. Our country on the other hand is filled with "foreign agents" (sorry, I am blunt but it is a sad truth). There are no systems in our country. Look around yourself. From media, to military; from anchorpersons, to political parties. They are selling themselves cheap for the mighty dollar. Dual citizens are welcome to come and help this country. However, we want leaders who have undivided loyalties to rule this country.

There is nothing wrong with holding dual nationality, its what the person has to deliver that matters, Dr Qadri is the MOST qualified muslim in the world, he has published over 1000 books anf given 8000

Ultimatley it is dr saab who will save pakistan

lurker

I don't follow a person who wants to save Pakistan using Islam. That's been done before.

HamzaNajam

Citizen

Heart

Councller (250+ posts)
Very True Pracha Bhai. You have raised the very right point. In such a scenario - how can you expect free and fair elections? How can democracy prevail when the underlying people are corrupt. While I have no other to support but IK - if elections happen - but I must say its is not going to be easy for IK and PTI to become the ruling party - We need time and some patriotic caretaker government so that this "Gund Bala" can be cleaned. Then only we can expect desirable results.

@alimohsan52 @aamir_uetn @wadaich @nuzhatghazali @A.Chaudhry @sngilani
First of all, I am not sure if that is correct. Even if it is correct - you should not compare our ruling class from that of a developed nation. Why?? Because they have strong systems in place to take care of the "moles" in their leadership. Our country on the other hand is filled with "foreign agents" (sorry, I am blunt but it is a sad truth). There are no systems in our country. Look around yourself. From media, to military; from anchorpersons, to political parties. They are selling themselves cheap for the mighty dollar. Dual citizens are welcome to come and help this country. However, we want leaders who have undivided loyalties to rule this country.

UKPakistani

Dr Tahir ul Qadri YOU disappointed me why ?

0.jpg

Forget the Canadian Passport your get out of jail card
Forget the Countless millions it must have cost for your Jalsa

IF you have faith in the Almighty and that he decides all things then why did you need
a bullet proof and bomb proof box to say what you had to say

Fear of what and whom ? Worldly powers over the Almighty (Toba)
Are you a coward what do you fear that you need to sit in a box to protect you,
whilst those around you may get blown to bits.
What is this hypocracy,
you are more important to the world than the 1/2 a million who came to support you

I wonder what you think of yourself, and what you think of your minnions and supporters

Sorry but you disappoint me with your (in)security and your fear.
Allah Almighty will decide your fate not you, so whats with the bullet/bomb proof stuff,
were you also wearing a bullet proof jacket under your other garb ?
cowards and kafirs with no faith do that stuff

PS I wonder do you also carry a little hidden gun for self defence ...................

2me5rvp.png

Last edited:

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dr Tahit Ul Qadri YOU disappointed me why ?

thats what I also pointed out

Only Imran Khan is fearless

come out of his car and stand on the roof of Car

no brave leader other then Imran Khan

Salute you our beloved Imran Khan

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dr Tahit Ul Qadri YOU disappointed me why ?

A brave person is called leader not bullet proof
ik is 100% fit as our leader