Dunya Special with **Imran Khan** - Dec 12th 09 (*MUST!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
Imran has now throw his ball in Govt court, its really going to be a challenge, either it will challenge Imran credibility, or Govt will as usual loose their face, or they will loose their credibility, but no need to talk about credibilty for them, they are as usual useless.

Now who else can come forward to encounter this challenge, I don't think any one else have courage to do.

This is just a political maneuvering by Imran. He has learnt politics now.

Look at him, he wants to negotiate with Talibans with the condition that if americans and govt. don't interfere. That's a biggest bull shit.

When France, Germany, Russia, China and Canada couldn't stop amricans to go to Iraq, how come Imran can keep them aside from Talibans and Al Quaeda?

Imran cleverly knows it will never gonna happen so he will not go to talk to talibans.

He is just building his score within teen ager Pakistanis. He was, and still is, a great sportsman, no doubt.

He is in win-win position anyways.

Good move.

But I still wish I am wrong and Imran can do something in this issue.

What Imran Khan is saying is definitely possible. Defending one's own home is not rocket science.

It is true that Imran is getting much attention. Nonethelless, the ball is on the government's court, and it is highly possible that our Goverment will ignore this issue.

Cuz Our present goverment will never recognize Imran Khan.
Save the people from imperialist opression.

Mahajir

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
armani said:
Mutahidda ;
Flush your brain in some public washroom. You dont have to talk if you dont know to talk.
3 million people from Swat were not Indian when Imran stood for them. Half a million people from waziristan are not indians if Imran is standing for them.
I wish you were one of those who lost their everything in Swat and had to live with their innocent kids under a piece of cloth in burning summer of Peshawar. Or if you have any courage go and spend a night with half a million pakistanies in waziristan in cold winter.
Imran atleast has the courage to talk about the citizens. Where is your leader? I guess busy in worshipping his farangi lords, when the nation is bleeding.
Shame on you.

tanga party pat pat patakhhhhhhh tum merjao chullo bher pani mai dushmano ko apna dost kehtey ho. first imran z should be in jail for having connections with taliban animals. let me ask u dis if india invade in pakistan and kill innocent ppl so r u gona be saying the samething have peacefull dialogue with them u r munafiqqqq

jab wars hoti hai tou ye azab atay hai idps inshallah fakhar sai apnay gharo ko lotey gai lakin un zalimo ka sir kuchalna chaye ......thori haya karo is tarah ki batay na karo wo katil hai

zahid143

Citizen
Muttahaida said:
moo ki firing tanga party pat pat patakhhhhhh

7 lakh foj hum nai dialogue kernai kai leye banaye hai agar aj india pak pai hamla karay tou kia hum peace dialogue kernai ko bolay gai nahi nahi nahi in taliban (haramkhoro) ko khatam karo inho nai massom log mara hai

imran khan ander sai derpook hai jakar tou dikhhaye talban sai peace dialogue kernai wo isi ko paker kai is kai pichlai karnamo per is ko saza dai dai gai hahahahahahahahahaha just imagine imran z goes for peace dialogue with taliban but in return he gets flogging treatment hahahahahahahahah

he will hate to admit but he will have to that, y altaf hussain got his britian nationality he has to understand ground reality, altaf hussain has been living in excile he is not living there by choice, altaf hussain ppl had been victimize and has been gone through a lot. whenever mr z will raise dis dual nationality issue for point scoring i would hate him i would hate him from the bottom of my heart.
TUjy samej nahi aa saktee Talk show nahi dakha to apna mounn to dhoo lo...
1 din gar sy baher itni sahet sardi main rah ky dakh .....tari akel takhny aa jay gee...
[imran] is the last hope of pakistan ..............

its_yasir

Citizen
we are loyal to parties but not to pakistan , people say [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [imran] zindabad but there r very few who say Pakistan Zindabad , please think as a free man choose whats best for our country , every individual can make a difference.

Sindhi hu balochi hu punjabi hu pathan hu
per Pakistan nahi hu main
her maktab e fikar say hu
per musalman nahi hu main

Pakistan Zindabad

dynamic5

Citizen
well, i would prefer altaf bhai's 10 hour solution instead of imran's long and streneous solution.

After all,altaf bhai have got simplistic solution of every problem ,,without any fuss and deep thinking .

highflier

Citizen
Muttahaida said:
armani said:
Mutahidda ;
Flush your brain in some public washroom. You dont have to talk if you dont know to talk.
3 million people from Swat were not Indian when Imran stood for them. Half a million people from waziristan are not indians if Imran is standing for them.
I wish you were one of those who lost their everything in Swat and had to live with their innocent kids under a piece of cloth in burning summer of Peshawar. Or if you have any courage go and spend a night with half a million pakistanies in waziristan in cold winter.
Imran atleast has the courage to talk about the citizens. Where is your leader? I guess busy in worshipping his farangi lords, when the nation is bleeding.
Shame on you.

tanga party pat pat patakhhhhhhh tum merjao chullo bher pani mai dushmano ko apna dost kehtey ho. first imran z should be in jail for having connections with taliban animals. let me ask u dis if india invade in pakistan and kill innocent ppl so r u gona be saying the samething have peacefull dialogue with them u r munafiqqqq

jab wars hoti hai tou ye azab atay hai idps inshallah fakhar sai apnay gharo ko lotey gai lakin un zalimo ka sir kuchalna chaye ......thori haya karo is tarah ki batay na karo wo katil hai

Oye khaall collection party walay samaj nahi aati show ki lagta ha
india our southwaziristan mien difference haa wo jo log tribes mien haan wo pakistani haan mager MQM walien to kehtien haan ka jo mahajir nahi ha ossay mar do our khal collect kar lo

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
dynamic5 said:
well, i would prefer altaf bhai's 10 hour solution instead of imran's long and streneous solution.

After all,altaf bhai have got simplistic solution of every problem ,,without any fuss and deep thinking .

man why u want nuke on pakistan. bcz altaf 10 hours sloution only this.
if u take it serially u will understand .how can he finish all this in 10 hours.
throw nuke bomb finish all awam and dashgurd.bcz he sitting in uk ,nuke can not effect him ..

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
armani said:
Mutahidda ;

i wish u were the victim of recent suicide bombing attacks then i wouldve asked u how does it feel, were u gona say the samething and endorse imran z to have a peaceful dialogue with those animals

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
TUjy samej nahi aa saktee Talk show nahi dakha to apna mounn to dhoo lo...
1 din gar sy baher itni sahet sardi main rah ky dakh .....tari akel takhny aa jay gee...
[imran] is the last hope of pakistan ..............[/quote]

talk show bhi dekha or moo bhi dho liya......apnay kisi aziz ko in dhamako mai zara khokhar tou dekho teri aqal thikanay ajaye gi

Thepeacekeeper

Just wanna ask a question to those who appose dialogues with Taliban."Why did Prophet Muhammad SAW had dialogues with Kuffar in Makkah (Treaty of Hudaybiyya)?
If u know the answer then you would also know who were the people who opposed that Treaty at that time..................................so please be reasonable and true muslim pakistanies we need to unite on this issue rather then indulging in difference of opinions.
To end this war 1st get rid of the American influence and interference. 2nd differentiate between your enemies and 3rd and the last time to do accountability of corrupt Leaders wether they are PPP, PML(n), PML(q) MQM, JUI, ANP and all others who are share holders with them.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Muttahaida

Brother Why do you have to get personal and get abusive in every one of your posts. You can post your point without getting personal. That way you will get a lot more respect and attention. There are other mqm supporters like Pakpatriot, Jury and Sparctus who are well respected on this forum because they respect everyone's opinion and argue in very cival and respectful manners. Unlike you, who posts "tanga party", "Zani", "blah blah" in every one of your posts. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from them.

Let's get to the discussion. I will answer your questions and you can answer mine. Hopefully you will keep this civil

i wish u were the victim of recent suicide bombing attacks then i wouldve asked u how does it feel, were u gona say the samething and endorse imran z to have a peaceful dialogue with those animals

To resolve the issue, we need to get to the root cause. A normal human being can not become a suicide bomber. These are extreme situations. You need to find out how can someone give away their lifes for a purpose. What is that purpose?

American Report suggests 99% getting killed by drone attacks are innocent people.(THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS REPORTING!!)

Now, let's say I live in Tribal Areas and I have nothing to do with Al-Qaedia and Talibans. A drone was thrown at my house and that kills my whole family, that includeds my 3 children aged 2, 3 and 5 respectively. Also my wife, my sister and my parents get killed(god forbids). Basically that wipes out my whole family and I am the only survivor.

Now put yourself in that position and tell me how woud you react? (Mutahida, please reply).

This is what creating terrorism in Pakistan. If you have gone through all that, you would be angry and enemies of pakistan would take advantage of you and brain wash you to make you a suicide bomber.

Those suicide bombers aren't thinking that they are doing something wrong. All they have in their mind is revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's take a look at what's happening in Pakistan. Pakistan is the only Islamic nuclear state. Israel and Americans are against it and Indians are backing them to denuclearize Pakistan.

Before we continue, I want you to watch this video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyeyYV2AQE[/video]

This plan was made in 1999, even before 9/11. This is exactly what is happening in pakistan and things are unfolding exactly how this video suggests.

By killing our own people, we are turning them against us and that is creating a civil war in Pakistan. If this continous, Pakistan will collapse and get so weak that UNITED STATES will have a reason to take over Pak Nuclear assets. Trust me bro, Pakistan will break up(God forbids). Three times Pakistanis tried to negotiate with Talibans and each time, America threw a drone, right after it took place. Americans and Indians want you to keep bombing those areas, so our own people stand up against them.

Now Mutahida, I want you to answer me. Please don't tell me what MQM thinks. I want you to think and answer me please.

S

Siasati

@ lahori

Sir, aap kyon itni effort kar rahey hein?

I assure you, not even one mqm poster will turn up and reply to your sensible post.

They are only good at write "tanga party", "Zani", "where is imran's daughter" etc etc

I am yet to find a post from mqm poster that makes any sense.

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nice Article regarding Imran Khan Interview.................

dr.safdar%20mahmood%20on%20imran%20offer.gif

dr.safdar%20mahmood%20on%20imran%20offer1.gif

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
lahori said:
@ Muttahaida

Brother Why do you have to get personal and get abusive in every one of your posts. You can post your point without getting personal. That way you will get a lot more respect and attention. There are other mqm supporters like Pakpatriot, Jury and Sparctus who are well respected on this forum because they respect everyone's opinion and argue in very cival and respectful manners. Unlike you, who posts "tanga party", "Zani", "blah blah" in every one of your posts. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from them.

Let's get to the discussion. I will answer your questions and you can answer mine. Hopefully you will keep this civil

To resolve the issue, we need to get to the root cause. A normal human being can not become a suicide bomber. These are extreme situations. You need to find out how can someone give away their lifes for a purpose. What is that purpose?

American Report suggests 99% getting killed by drone attacks are innocent people.(THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS REPORTING!!)

Now, let's say I live in Tribal Areas and I have nothing to do with Al-Qaedia and Talibans. A drone was thrown at my house and that kills my whole family, that includeds my 3 children aged 2, 3 and 5 respectively. Also my wife, my sister and my parents get killed(god forbids). Basically that wipes out my whole family and I am the only survivor.

Now put yourself in that position and tell me how woud you react? (Mutahida, please reply).

This is what creating terrorism in Pakistan. If you have gone through all that, you would be angry and enemies of pakistan would take advantage of you and brain wash you to make you a suicide bomber.

Those suicide bombers aren't thinking that they are doing something wrong. All they have in their mind is revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's take a look at what's happening in Pakistan. Pakistan is the only Islamic nuclear state. Israel and Americans are against it and Indians are backing them to denuclearize Pakistan.

Before we continue, I want you to watch this video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyeyYV2AQE[/video]

This plan was made in 1999, even before 9/11. This is exactly what is happening in pakistan and things are unfolding exactly how this video suggests.

By killing our own people, we are turning them against us and that is creating a civil war in Pakistan. If this continous, Pakistan will collapse and get so weak that UNITED STATES will have a reason to take over Pak Nuclear assets. Trust me bro, Pakistan will break up(God forbids). Three times Pakistanis tried to negotiate with Talibans and each time, America threw a drone, right after it took place. Americans and Indians want you to keep bombing those areas, so our own people stand up against them.

Now Mutahida, I want you to answer me. Please don't tell me what MQM thinks. I want you to think and answer me please.

first of all brother lahori u telling me that i always get personal u qoute me that i was telling dis guy that i wish he lost some1 in recent suicide bombing I APOLOGIZE for that but u didnt qoute the other person views about me

(ARMANI SAYS: I wish you were one of those who lost their everything in Swat and had to live with their innocent kids under a piece of cloth in burning summer of Peshawar.) WUT U GONA SAY ABOUT DIS

I totally understand ur views and agree 100% but i just want those talibans who r outsiders and involve in killing innocent civilians in lahore should be eliminated by our army.

akhir mai lahore bhai agar ap kehtey ho mai hamesha imran z ya tanga party kai alfaz use kerta hoon tou apnay dil per hath rekh ker ye bhi batado kai hamarey leader hamari party kai baray mai kaisay jumlai ada keye jatay hai. mai ye nahi kehraha kai mai bohat acha kehta hoon lakin dost jaisa mujhey treat kia jahye ga waisa he rad-e-amal hoga

meri taraf sai bhai jan sorry lakin mai hamesha radd-e-amal mai aisa kerta hoon or kerta raho ga agar samnay sai koi zehar oglay ga

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
first of all brother lahori u telling me that i always get personal u qoute me that i was telling dis guy that i wish he lost some1 in recent suicide bombing I APOLOGIZE for that but u didnt qoute the other person views about me

(ARMANI SAYS: I wish you were one of those who lost their everything in Swat and had to live with their innocent kids under a piece of cloth in burning summer of Peshawar.) WUT U GONA SAY ABOUT DIS

You seem like a nice person. You just need to ignore the idiots. They force you to go as low as them. No need to reply them. (I have spoken to admin about this and he will be giving out warnings and eventually be eradicating them off this forum).

I totally understand ur views and agree 100% but i just want those talibans who r outsiders and involve in killing innocent civilians in lahore should be eliminated by our army.

How did outsiders get in at first place? They wouldn't be able to do a thing unless the people of those areas are with them. We are killing innocent civilians and leaving them no choice and forcing them to be with those outsiders.

Tell me If Pak government or any other party has any plan to stop this innocent blood shed? They are just killing and killing on the orders of United States of America.

These tribal people are patriotic Pakistanis. Do you realize we never had to put even one soldier on tribal belt borders against all the wars we fought against india but now we are bombing them in the name of 5,000 outsiders. We have left no choice but forced them to stand up against their own army and people.

We need to isolate our brothers from those outsiders or talibans. We need to sit down and talk to them and listen to them, otherwise this blood shed will continue.

Please tell me, If you have some other solution. We are here to discuss and find a solution for our beloved country.

Awaiting your reply Mutahida

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imrn khan start building your party on war footing just like Z.A.Bhutto did.you are still untested and people want to give you a chance because the other two big parties are just full of shit.They lost their credibility,now is the chance to build your party as soon as possible and let the other members of your party come on TV talk shows ,talk about the present problems country is facing and expose the friendly oppostion.You and MQM are the only one who have a very good chance of winning the next election,mid-Term.Just give your most time on party building ,as for the negotiation between govt and talibans ,no one is gonna do it so spend your time on getting some capable and honest people .Your luck will be tested this time and i hope your chances are quite good.Attack the govt policies because they have failed to deliver,incompetence,ineffective and corruption.Cost of living is gone sky high,people are committing suisides,selling their kids for food.No sugar,atta,electricity,gas so how much worst condition the country will have for a change.This govt have really put the country upside down.We see the the light at the end of tunnel and you are the light.Start working hard to build your party,you alone wont be able to do anything ,need lots of people with you.Start making the party memberships from the grass roots,make your agenda which appeal to the people.consider your members in all the constituencies in the whole country,get some big names for start,go fast time is running out.When you start this ,you will notice how fast people will flog in your party and you will be surprised.Your efforts gonna pay off this time if you work hard on building the party.NS is also tainted with lots of wrongdoing so try your luck,this is the golden chance.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
lahori said:

You seem like a nice person. You just need to ignore the idiots. They force you to go as low as them. No need to reply them. (I have spoken to admin about this and he will be giving out warnings and eventually be eradicating them off this forum).

[quote:2jz0mxq6]I totally understand ur views and agree 100% but i just want those talibans who r outsiders and involve in killing innocent civilians in lahore should be eliminated by our army.

How did outsiders get in at first place? They wouldn't be able to do a thing unless the people of those areas are with them. We are killing innocent civilians and leaving them no choice and forcing them to be with those outsiders.

Tell me If Pak government or any other party has any plan to stop this innocent blood shed? They are just killing and killing on the orders of United States of America.

These tribal people are patriotic Pakistanis. Do you realize we never had to put even one soldier on tribal belt borders against all the wars we fought against india but now we are bombing them in the name of 5,000 outsiders. We have left no choice but forced them to stand up against their own army and people.

We need to isolate our brothers from those outsiders or talibans. We need to sit down and talk to them and listen to them, otherwise this blood shed will continue.

Please tell me, If you have some other solution. We are here to discuss and find a solution for our beloved country.

Awaiting your reply Mutahida
[/quote:2jz0mxq6]

lahori bhai ap ka kehna 100% ligid i agree but i dunno yar aik taraf hum apni foj ko un sai lerwarahai hai or dosri taraf hum un sai peace dialogue ki bat kerrahai hai. they dun even recognize us as muslims, our army might not killing innocent civilians there intentionally but look at them they been delibarately killing our innocent ppl does it justify thier cruel act. sara lafra i think waha sai shuro hoa when pakistani establishment demands that no pakistani shouldnt be going to afghanistan for taking a part in war there un log nai is ki khilafwarzi kitni dafa ki. lahori bhai i think we will be isolate if we have a dialogue session with them coz aj sari duniya un kai khilaf hai even hamarey muslim countries bhi hum waisa he duniya mai tanha hotey jarahe hai is act sai shayad bohat he ziada hojaye gai

pata nahi shayad mai apni bat sai ap ko kuch samjha paya hoon ya nahi ap mujh sai ziada politics per vision rekhtey hai but at end u r right from ur side and i totally respect ur perception

Truebird

masadi1980 said:
HerZ said:
Please vote 4 Imran Khan in next election to see the Taliban Government in whole Pakistan :lol: :lol:

[imran] is Taliban Spokesman and big Supporter of Taliban, he is only one in pakistan who knows Taliban and there types and characterstics... bull shit .

just support MQM to get rid of Taliban .

GA MQM

What a great bull shit, i believed you didnt see the show, simply in hate of Imran Khan you just post yourself stinks. In the last part Dr. Moeed Peer Zada also mentioned that people will blame, you are a supporter of Taliban. And you said the same, how idiot you are.
Try to feel the difference between poor people of Waziristan who want peace, who are suffering from cold on border and Taliban. Imran express his sympathies for them not for Taliban. And one thing more, if America got nothing after 9 years now deciding dialogue then what would we get???

Anyway, a great and very very informative episode.

Keep it up Khan.

evry person who is against Imran is really an agent of Bloody Emerica and India. they people dont want peace in Pakistan. Imran is a true Pakistani and always give the perfect salution but no body is ready to implement it. who is against Imran is actually against Pakistan.

G

I want to ask PTI lovers why Imran Khan wants to spread Talibinization in entire contry. We all know all incidents happened and they are accepting. Why he still supports them. If rest them are working on USA agenda then Is working on Yahodi agenda ?

Adeel

Founder
walmart said:
I want to ask PTI lovers why Imran Khan wants to spread Talibinization in entire contry. We all know all incidents happened and they are accepting. Why he still supports them. If rest them are working on USA agenda then Is working on Yahodi agenda ?

Elaborate how is he doing that?

What is your solution to the current situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.