Dunya Special with **Imran Khan** - Dec 12th 09 (*MUST!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Adeel said:
walmart said:
I want to ask PTI lovers why Imran Khan wants to spread Talibinization in entire contry. We all know all incidents happened and they are accepting. Why he still supports them. If rest them are working on USA agenda then Is working on Yahodi agenda ?

Elaborate how is he doing that?

What is your solution to the current situation?

Who is the current leader of Taliban he wants to do agreement. Those killing our kids in bomb blast. Solution is wipe them out.

Adeel

Founder
walmart said:
Adeel said:
walmart said:
I want to ask PTI lovers why Imran Khan wants to spread Talibinization in entire contry. We all know all incidents happened and they are accepting. Why he still supports them. If rest them are working on USA agenda then Is working on Yahodi agenda ?

Elaborate how is he doing that?

What is your solution to the current situation?

Who is the current leader of Taliban he wants to do agreement. Those killing our kids in bomb blast. Solution is wipe them out.

I guess, You haven't watched the program. You are just blindly hating

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
walmart said:

i am fully agree with u , he wants to spread taliban overall in country , those who supporting Imran khan living abroad , they did not know the current situation in Pakistan , the love him blind :ugeek: , peoples who lost there love ones in those type of Bomb attack they have different views, they hates Taliban and who support Taliban. i can bet , imran khan cant take 10 seats in upcomming elections, because the reality is , people in Pakistan hates taliban their supporters [imran] , how can u go in dialoges with these non muslims , just kill every taliban , cause they murderd our army jawans and they want to put shariyat with guns and pressure.
imran khan can take 10 seats (if) from tribal areas , not from other part of the country .loooser [imran]

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
HerZ said:
walmart said:

i am fully agree with u , he wants to spread taliban overall in country , those who supporting Imran khan living abroad , they did not know the current situation in Pakistan , the love him blind :ugeek: , peoples who lost there love ones in those type of Bomb attack they have different views, they hates Taliban and who support Taliban. i can bet , imran khan cant take 10 seats in upcomming elections, because the reality is , people in Pakistan hates taliban their supporters [imran] , how can u go in dialoges with these non muslims , just kill every taliban , cause they murderd our army jawans and they want to put shariyat with guns and pressure.
imran khan can take 10 seats (if) from tribal areas , not from other part of the country .loooser [imran]

You guys are losing your credibility. If you watch the program, Imran clearly explains, why he is against army action on our own people.

You guys just come out and only say one thing "He's Taliban supporter" "blah blah". How about prove your point with facts?

Eventually people are going to start ignoring you.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
Nawazish said:
HerZ said:
walmart said:

You guys are losing your credibility. If you watch the program, Imran clearly explains, why he is against army action on our own people.

You guys just come out and only say one thing "He's Taliban supporter" "blah blah". How about prove your point with facts?

Eventually people are going to start ignoring you.

Army action against our peoples :lol: , they are terrorist my dear , and logics??? your logic is also same like imran khan logics :lol: , my logic is that , the peoples are died everyday in suicide attacks are not our peoples???? ,just clean our beloved country from taliban terrorist and thier spokesman.

Long live Pakistan
GA MQM

G

Imran should bring his childern from UK and get admission in Wazistan school, if he is truly Pakistani.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vote for MQM: becuase because because..... yar sorry mujhe koi wajha nazar nahi arahi.... :)

han agar MQM kisi ghebi madad (Dhandli) se jeet gai to mulk ka naqsha kuch yon hoga...

Income tax khatam ho jaega aur os ki jagha BHATTA wasooli hogi.
Murde coufin box ke bajae BORI mae dafan hongen.
National Assembly mae saare THUNN hokar CHOORAN le lo ki awazen lagaengen.
Police Stations band ho jaengen aur on ki jagha Unit Office ban jaengen... aur National Assembly Islamabd se khatam ho kar 000000000 (yani 9 zero) muntaqil ho jaegi..
India hamara sab se bara dost ban jaega... aur phir jab Indo-Pak war hogi to Pak Army ke jawan Border ke os paar ja kar apni topon ka rukh Pakistan ki taraf kar lengen...
Karachi, USA ka ek state ban jaega... aur MOJA hi MOJA (bhaai logon ki)
Aur Courts mae judges ke bajae Javed Langra aur Shakoor Kan katta type ke log Faisle karengen...
Phansi ke bajae Target Killing hogi.

Wow thats amazing dude.... itne saare changes, we are excited..... hurry up vote for...

vote for..... vote for..... mae to apna vote phaar kar bin mae phenk donga... ap ka kia khayal hae..?????????????????

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
chal ye tou kamaskam tounai kaha "party" bhattakhor bol ye jo bhi bol lakin tou tanga party walay tangay sai utra or party khatam hahahahahahaha abhi paisay nahi werna phaiknai ki dair hai tum log chand paiso kai leye apna iman tak bhaijdaitey ho abhi tum per 2 rupee kherch kernai kai leye nahi werna tum G A ALTAF ka nara bhi laga daitey sharam tum ko ati nahi chullo bher pani mai merjao GADHA PARTY DHINCHKO DHINCHKO DHINCHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.