Status
Not open for further replies.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Qadyani planning new strategy - beware

(clap)(clap)

wah kya kalam hai

agar ijazat ho to darj kar loon?
Why dont u wait for complete 'Dewaan', Gazoo bhai???? I will dedicate it to u:). However, this couplet was said by Asghar Gondhvi Sb and starts with "Zaahid".

simple_and_peacefull

time will show who spreading hate and who is not..... do you believe they are muslim (if you are not one of them then).

well yea as an expert i can see that he is telling the un what you are doing in libya is wrong..
as a general person i think you are trying to spread hatred..

please let everyone live in this world peacefully, in pakistan peacefully and in punjab, karachi, sindh, nwfp peacefully.
stop spreading hatred toward one group because we have already seen the result of that.. killing your neighbour is not islam, giving food to a hungry neighbour is islam. caring for that neighbour is islam.. so stop spreading your hatred islam to the peaceful muslim ummat

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

euro2.gif

What is so wrong with this statement? I appreciate the effort made by the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, because they have the courage to express such a direct truth to UNO to tell they are not doing justice at all. In this case, I would like to know which Muslim leader has the courage to come up and face the world with this courage and honesty like the Ahmadiyya jamaat did. Is there anyone? The answer is BIG NO. Such kind of statements can give only one person or group, which is FREE and INDEPENDENT from the West. What did the Ahmadiyya wrong by giving Mr. Eidhi a award for his outstanding work to the humanity?. Is it a sin or a crime what the Ahmadiyya Jamaat did? Most of your leaders are the slave of the west and praised their master more than Allah almighty. The Raymond Davis case already forgotten? Pakistan and all other Muslim countries are totally depending on the the West, and you guys complaining loudly that why did Mr Eidhi received award presented by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat although everyone of us know, that the Christians do not even believe in oneness of God, but if they praise the work of a Muslim everything is seen like blessings...! That is the hypocrisy at its best.

Muslimpower posted the question: "Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars every year, where he will be in day of judgement if he did not accept Islam."
How embarrassing is that, that you "keyboard Muslim" were not in the position to answer his simple question. Allah says in Holy Quran:

[2:63] "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Can someone tell me where it is written, that ONLY A MUSLIM WILL ENTER THE HEAVEN? Get ya Mind right and stop defaming Islam.

Last edited:

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

What is so wrong with this statement? I appreciate the effort made by the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, because they have the courage to express such a direct truth to UNO to tell they are not doing justice at all. In this case, I would like to know which Muslim leader has the courage to come up and face the world with this courage and honesty like the Ahmadiyya jamaat did. Is there anyone? The answer is BIG NO. Such kind of statements can give only one person or group, which is FREE and INDEPENDENT from the West. What did the Ahmadiyya wrongby giving Mr. Eidhi for his outstanding work to the humanity?. Is it a sin or a crime what the Ahmadiyya Jamaat did? Most of your leaders are the slave of the west and praised their master more than Allah almighty. The Raymond Davis case already forgotten? Pakistan and sell other Muslim countries are totally depending on the the West, and you guys complaining loudly that why did Mr Eidhi received award presented by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat although everyone of us know, that the Christians do not even believe in oneness of God, but if they praise the work a Muslim everything is seen like blessings...! That is the hypocrisy at its best.

Muslimpower posted the question: "Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars every year, where he will be in day of judgement if he did not accept Islam."
How embarrassing is that, that you "keyboard Muslim" were not in the position to answer his simple question. Allah says in Holy Quran:

[2:63] "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Can someone tell me where it is written, that ONLY A MUSLIM WILL ENTER THE HEAVEN? Get ya Mind right and stop defaming Islam.

exactly my point.... good to hear someone understands and thinks logically here, and is not spread hatred among ourselves.:biggthumpup:

simple_and_peacefull

dear brother .... that good you gave verse . had you read whole quran about them.... for your need of some help i will some verses just read them also before reading make Ablution and then read...

Bismillah
سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #52

فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَىٰ مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللَّهِ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ

Then when 'sa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."

Bismillah

سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #64

قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ

Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (Alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah . Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are muslims."

Bismillah

سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #67

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَـٰكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun

Bismillah

سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #124

وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِنَ الصَّالِحَاتِ مِن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يُظْلَمُونَ نَقِيرًا
And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a (true) believer [in the Oneness of Allah (muslim)], such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a speck on the back of a date-stone, will be done to them

Bismillah

سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #131

وَلِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَلَقَدْ وَصَّيْنَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ أَنِ اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ وَإِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَنِيًّا حَمِيدًا
And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And verily, We have recommended to the people of the Scripture before you, and to you (O muslims) that you (all) fear Allah, and keep your duty to Him. But if you disbelieve, then unto Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and Allah is Ever Rich (Free of all wants), Worthy of all praise

Bismillah
سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #163

وَمَا تَنقِمُ مِنَّا إِلَّا أَنْ آمَنَّا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّنَا لَمَّا جَاءَتْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَتَوَفَّنَا مُسْلِمِينَ
"He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the muslims."

Bismillah
سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #4

وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ

And who believe in (the Qur'an and the Sunnah ) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) and in that which was sent down before you [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell).

there are many verses but i just give a few of them. i write verses in Arabic..

if Jews are right then why Allah SWT send holy Prophet Essa AS
and if Christians are right then why Allah SWT send Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH .....

The biggest sin is SHIRK..... even Muslim will do this sin then he will be no more Muslim......

i hope these things clear dust from your mind.. Allah SWT guide you right path to Haven.

Last edited:

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

@Simple and peaceful, meray simple bhai aap say aik simple sa question hay, who is helping Allah, those who are killing Qadianis, those who are killing brailvis and shias after declaring them Kafirs or those scientists who are inventing new technologies everyday so that the mankind could live in harmony?

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai jaan aap Edhi sahab ko to nahi maar dain gay na?

baray bhai " jaysa k already abdus sattar edhi sahab ek ghalat nazriyat or aqeda rakhnay wali mutnaza shakhsiyat hain" or abb qadyani unko ghair rahay hain
agar wo qadyani jal main phas k koe aysa waysa beyan dayin jissay islam pay zarb lagti ho Allah k rusool saww ka dil dukhta hoo musalmano main ishtial tu
pehlayga he or koe bhi Aqa saww ka ghulam apny tor inko thikanay laga sakta hai" yeh meri khowahish tu nahi magar khadhsa zaror paeda hojayga edhi or
qadyani gath jorh k bad Allah inko hidayat dayin...

essay pehly Edhi sahab jang akhbar koe apny interview main kehtay hain k musalman Qurbani main paysay nahi zaya kia karayin wo logo ki
madad k leyh chada ya kheraat kardea os paysay ko tu mery bhai yeh ek gumrah kun aqeda hai ..

HUMARI DUAA HAI K ALLAH PAK EDHI SAHAB KO HIDAYAT NASEEB FARMAYIN AMEEN

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

My question to all respected members who are in discussion is:

Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars every year, where he will be in day of judgement if he did not accept Islam.

simple as hell
and don't take it wrong
its not me who decide it.it is done by allah since Adam (AS)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What is so wrong with this statement? I appreciate the effort made by the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, because they have the courage to express such a direct truth to UNO to tell they are not doing justice at all. In this case, I would like to know which Muslim leader has the courage to come up and face the world with this courage and honesty like the Ahmadiyya jamaat did. Is there anyone? The answer is BIG NO. Such kind of statements can give only one person or group, which is FREE and INDEPENDENT from the West. What did the Ahmadiyya wrong by giving Mr. Eidhi a award for his outstanding work to the humanity?. Is it a sin or a crime what the Ahmadiyya Jamaat did? Most of your leaders are the slave of the west and praised their master more than Allah almighty. The Raymond Davis case already forgotten? Pakistan and all other Muslim countries are totally depending on the the West, and you guys complaining loudly that why did Mr Eidhi received award presented by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat although everyone of us know, that the Christians do not even believe in oneness of God, but if they praise the work of a Muslim everything is seen like blessings...! That is the hypocrisy at its best.

[2:63] "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Are you suggesting that a non-muslim will go in junnah too? I just want to make sure that I understood you correctly.

Awaiting your reply

gazoomartian

Two questions for you, actually make it three questions:

1. Are yourself a Qadiani (it appears from posts that you are ) but I just want to hear from you

2. Whats education level, religious or not

3. Where is it written in Quran that non-Muslim will go to junnah too?

Thanks

Awaiting your reply

gazoomartian

Why dont u wait for complete 'Dewaan', Gazoo bhai???? I will dedicate it to u:). However, this couplet was said by Asghar Gondhvi Sb and starts with "Zaahid".

I wait too long for Deewan I will become Deewana :lol::lol:

gazoomartian

My question to all respected members who are in discussion is:

Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars every year, where he will be in day of judgement if he did not accept Islam.

In jahannum, clear and simple.

جنت میں جانے کی کسوٹی اسلام پر یقین اور اعمال صالح ہیں نہ کہ صدقات اور زکواتہ -
صدقات اور زکواتہ جنت میں داخلے کے لیے آسانی فراہم کرتے ہیں نہ کہ اجازت دیتے ہیں -
اگر اسلام ہی دل میں نہیں ہے تو
صدقات اور زکواتہ سب رایگان ہو جاےگا -
ایک مسلمان خواہ جتنا بھی بخیل و کنجوس ہو تطہیر ہونے کے بعد انشااللہ جنت میں ضرور جاےگا -
ایک غیر مسلم کی ساری دنیا کی نیکیاں جیسے صدقات وغیرہ سب دنیا ہی کے ہیں - آخرت میں وہ ضرور جھننم میں جاےگا -

کتنے افسوس و رنج کی بات ہے کہ مسلمان اب یہ پوچھنے لگے ہیں کے آیا ایک کافر جنت کو جاےگا اگر وہ فلاحی کام کرتا ہو - کیا آپ نے کبھی قرآن ترجمہ کے ساتھ
پڑھنے کی زحمت فرمائی ہے - آپکے تمام سوالات کا جواب نسخہ کیمیا میں موجود ہے

احراز صاھب نے جس آیات کا حوالہ دیا ہے وو کچھ یوں ہے

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ وَٱلصَّـٰبِـِٔينَ مَنۡ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡأَخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَـٰلِحً۬ا فَلَهُمۡ أَجۡرُهُمۡ عِندَ رَبِّهِمۡ وَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡہِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُونَ

Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they

مسلمانوں - ہوشیار رہو - یہ قادیانی ہمیں گمراہ کرنا چاہتے ہیں - دیکھو کے کتنی خوبصورتی سے امنو کا لفظ نکال دیا ہے - اس پوری آیات کا دارو مدار اور وزن آمنو پر ہے -
یعنی بیشک یہود و نصاریٰ اور صابئیں بھی جننٹ میں جایئنگے اگر وہ الله - یوم الاخر یعنی قیامت پر ایمان لے ایئن اور پھر دین پر عمل کریں یعنی نیک عمل کریں

کتنا صاف صاف لکھا ہے
امید ہے کہ اتنی تشریح ہی کافی ہوگی

:jazak:
سلام

addition: not only AMANU, AMAN is also very important

مَنۡ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡأَخِ

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Gazoo bhai,

he got slap on his face .... He just quote a verse without arabic words ...he post only translation words he can fit....

gazoomartian

In jahannum, clear and simple.

جنت میں جانے کی کسوٹی اسلام پر یقین اور اعمال صالح ہیں نہ کہ صدقات اور زکواتہ -
صدقات اور زکواتہ جنت میں داخلے کے لیے آسانی فراہم کرتے ہیں نہ کہ اجازت دیتے ہیں -
اگر اسلام ہی دل میں نہیں ہے تو
صدقات اور زکواتہ سب رایگان ہو جاےگا -
ایک مسلمان خواہ جتنا بھی بخیل و کنجوس ہو تطہیر ہونے کے بعد انشااللہ جنت میں ضرور جاےگا -
ایک غیر مسلم کی ساری دنیا کی نیکیاں جیسے صدقات وغیرہ سب دنیا ہی کے ہیں - آخرت میں وہ ضرور جھننم میں جاےگا -

کتنے افسوس و رنج کی بات ہے کہ مسلمان اب یہ پوچھنے لگے ہیں کے آیا ایک کافر جنت کو جاےگا اگر وہ فلاحی کام کرتا ہو - کیا آپ نے کبھی قرآن ترجمہ کے ساتھ
پڑھنے کی زحمت فرمائی ہے - آپکے تمام سوالات کا جواب نسخہ کیمیا میں موجود ہے

احراز صاھب نے جس آیات کا حوالہ دیا ہے وو کچھ یوں ہے

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ وَٱلصَّـٰبِـِٔينَ مَنۡ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡيَوۡمِ ٱلۡأَخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَـٰلِحً۬ا فَلَهُمۡ أَجۡرُهُمۡ عِندَ رَبِّهِمۡ وَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡہِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُونَ

Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they

مسلمانوں - ہوشیار رہو - یہ قادیانی ہمیں گمراہ کرنا چاہتے ہیں - دیکھو کے کتنی خوبصورتی سے امنو کا لفظ نکال دیا ہے - اس پوری آیات کا دارو مدار اور وزن آمنو پر ہے -
یعنی بیشک یہود و نصاریٰ اور صابئیں بھی جننٹ میں جایئنگے اگر وہ الله - یوم الاخر یعنی قیامت پر ایمان لے ایئن اور پھر دین پر عمل کریں یعنی نیک عمل کریں

کتنا صاف صاف لکھا ہے
امید ہے کہ اتنی تشریح ہی کافی ہوگی

:jazak:
سلام

I cant seem to edit my own post for some reason. The word should be

پڑھنے

gazoomartian

years ago my wife had invited bunch of folks for dinner and as per my habit I got into religion debate.

One of the guest commented 'Mother Theresa zaroor junnat mein jaeingi' (she was alive at the time).

I said: astaghfirullah bhai jaan. how uneducated educated person you are. You do 5 salat and saum, and you are negating Allahs commandments.
first of all. Miss Theresa is NOT my mother. My mother is a very good muslim and has noor on her face. Theresa has phitkaar on her face. Second she is not helping poors of Calcatta. She is actually helping the pharmaceutical companies carry out their drug tests......etc

man oh man! Did he get pissed off or what. He called his wife from the ladies are and walked out. lol

simple_and_peacefull

Gazoo bhai,

keya kar deya ghar aey mehanoon say asa salook.

:)

years ago my wife had invited bunch of folks for dinner and as per my habit i got into religion debate.

One of the guest commented 'mother theresa zaroor junnat mein jaeingi' (she was alive at the time).

I said: Astaghfirullah bhai jaan. How uneducated educated person you are. You do 5 salat and saum, and you are negating allahs commandments.
First of all. Miss theresa is not my mother. My mother is a very good muslim and has noor on her face. Theresa has phitkaar on her face. Second she is not helping poors of calcatta. She is actually helping the pharmaceutical companies carry out their drug tests......etc

man oh man! Did he get pissed off or what. He called his wife from the ladies are and walked out. Lol

gazoomartian

Gazoo bhai,

keya kar deya ghar aey mehanoon say asa salook.

:)

thats what my wife has said to which I replied: when it comes to protecting the honor of my deen 'tum dakhal na do ainda sey' lol

\
now time for Isha.... see you al later salam,

simple_and_peacefull

Thats good..... Lakin zarah hoshyiaar rehna baaz dafa insaan jazbaat main aa kar maar kha jata......

thats what my wife has said to which i replied: When it comes to protecting the honor of my deen 'tum dakhal na do ainda sey' lol

\
now time for isha.... See you al later salam,

crankthskunk

This is Mulla's religion that Islam first then his idias first .
But for momin, humanity first.
Islam is for humans only.
And we never ask the religion of the helper.
We could help non muslims and help them too.
You could say that it is one part of our deen, To go with humanity.
Our deen is very broad spectrum ,actually.

Raaz,

I dont comment on this kind of threads normally, it is a shame Qadianis gives away their identity by using the terms like Mulla etc.

You are wrong to say this religion of Islam is for humans only.

وَإِذْ صَرَفْنَا إِلَيْكَ نَفَرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقُرْآنَ فَلَمَّا حَضَرُوهُ قَالُوا أَنصِتُوا فَلَمَّا قُضِيَ وَلَّوْا إِلَى قَوْمِهِم مُّنذِرِينَ (46:29)

46:29 AND LO! We caused a group of unseen beings to incline towards thee, [O Muhammad,] so that they might give ear to the Quran; and so, as soon as they became aware of it, they said [unto one another], Listen in silence! And when [the recitation] was ended, they returned to their people as warners.

There is another verse in the holy Quran on the same incident said to happen in the oasis of Nakhlah, on the way leading from Mecca to Taif (Tabari).

قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا (72:1)

72:1 SAY: "It has been revealed to me that some of the unseen beings gave ear [to this divine writ], and thereupon said [unto their fellow-beings]: "'Verily, we have heard a wondrous discourse,

There is another message in 72:1 for those who follow some cone artists found everywhere, but mostly in the Sub-Content who say they have control over the Jins. Prophet Muhammad SAW was not aware of their presence and didnt know the fact that the Jins were so impressed with the revelations of the Holy Quran, that they accepted the faith and then preached their tribes on their return, as Mundareen translated as Messengers.

If Prophet SAW couldnt see them and he SAW was not aware of their presence; Allah SWT has to inform him SAW, by using the word Qul in the Holy Quran, and to disclose group of unseen beings to incline towards thee, (O Muhammad) SAW (26:29), then what is the value of the claims made by these cone artists?

Please do not pay any attention to anyone who makes the claim he either communicate with Jins or control them, he is a blatant liar, without shadow of any doubt. Nobody in this world, from its inception to its ends, is equal to the Shan of Prophet Muhammad SAW. Anyone who makes the claim to be equal to him SAW in any manner of his being is a liar without shadow of any doubt. As I explained in my recent answer to Qadianis, Allah SWT took solemn pledge from all the Prophets and on behalf of their followers too, that when Prophet SAW appears in this world, then the prophets and their followers, would recognise him, succour him and follow the revelations given to Prophet Muhammad SAW.

If even all the Mighty Messengers of Allah SWT have given the oath before their appearance on earth for which Allah SWT gave Witness, than what are these unworthy beings who declare they are superior to Prophet Muhammad SAW (nauzobillah) or claim they poses a quality what was not even given to Prophet Muhammad SAW (Nauzobillah)?

Similar is true for those including some so-called scholars or Ulema amongst Muslims who claim Prophet Muhammad SAW had the knowledge of the Unseen. Holy Quran had many verses which declares in no uncertain terms he SAW did not have knowledge of the unseen, he SAW only knew when something was disclosed to him SAW by Allah SWT, two examples from the holy Quran given above.

Please reject all those who bring innovations in the religion of Islam, specially on the issues which are very clearly mentioned in the Holy Quran for our guidance, please read and understand the Holy Quran rather than following a creed or sect and toeing the line of some who mislead and misguide you on vital issues and understandings of the correct Aqeeda.

Status
Not open for further replies.