Status
Not open for further replies.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
6bb05b28563a63a4d714a877bdce3f51.gif

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Qadyani planning new strategy - beware

Khatam-e-Nabuwat walay bhe award day dain Edhi ko ya phir Ummat walay day dain, iss main kia hay

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Qadyani africa bhar main bhi NGOs bana k logo k aqaeed ko khareed rahay hain...

chinab nigar main hukumat or fauj ki mojodhgi main qadyani malono nay apni check post bana rakhi hain musalah
gasht karty hain or musalmano ko dhamkiayn daytay hain marty hain...

fauj ghalt khel kheyl rahi hai aqliyatoon ki musalh tanzimayin bana k..

mehmand agencie or wazristan or sawat main Mehdi lashkar or awami lashkar k naam pay musalah ghondy bharti keyh gay hain jo k aksariyat
rawafiz ki hai...

i agreed with gazoomartain k Edhi ko yeh award layny say inkaar karna chaeyh

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

The real enemy of Islam is not Qadyani, but we , ourself....r the threat for Islam.....We r not Muslim any more.

I feel the situation in Pakistan is same as before Islam....

We are Kuffar , Mushriq and Munfiq....

These Qadyanies r also one of our worst form.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bhai jaan aap Edhi sahab ko to nahi maar dain gay na?
Qadyani africa bhar main bhi NGOs bana k logo k aqaeed ko khareed rahay hain...

chinab nigar main hukumat or fauj ki mojodhgi main qadyani malono nay apni check post bana rakhi hain musalah
gasht karty hain or musalmano ko dhamkiayn daytay hain marty hain...

fauj ghalt khel kheyl rahi hai aqliyatoon ki musalh tanzimayin bana k..

mehmand agencie or wazristan or sawat main Mehdi lashkar or awami lashkar k naam pay musalah ghondy bharti keyh gay hain jo k aksariyat
rawafiz ki hai...

i agreed with gazoomartain k Edhi ko yeh award layny say inkaar karna chaeyh

gazoomartian

Well, Edhi is a humanitarianist and I guess he proved that.

aqeeda and principle first, humanatarian later.

Now Qadianis will brag about their faith that: Edhi has accepted award from us so we must be right and we have a place in Pak society

They will Edhi's acceptance as the endorsement of their kaferana mazhab. la'anat ho qadyanion per

Edhi has been hoodwinked and tricked. May be the person who went on behalf of Edhi is a Qadyani himself, anybody knows??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

aqeeda and principle first, humanatarian later.

Now Qadianis will brag about their faith that: Edhi has accepted award from us so we must be right and we have a place in Pak society

They will Edhi's acceptance as the endorsement of their kaferana mazhab. la'anat ho qadyanion per

Edhi has been hoodwinked and tricked. May be the person who went on behalf of Edhi is a Qadyani himself, anybody knows??

Humanity is first , By the Hazrat Muhammad pbuh ethics.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I wouldn't agree with that. I think it was taken by someone who was representing him. I do hope he is still a complete Muslim.
He is Japan , helping Buddhists or atheists ....

Actually Humanity first .... Religion is not.

gazoomartian

behno aur bhayo

If any one wants free dinner please hop over quick. I am making chawal, and aloo matar ki zardari with lots of spices

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Humanity is first , By the Hazrat Muhammad pbuh ethics.

i believe that islam is 1st
islam teaches us humanity not
humanity teaches us abt islam.....
many christian,jews,hindus are best human but not muslim....
and for non muslim only place is hell in the end........

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

we should have strong faith so no-one able to change it anyway.... who every stay with us they should believe our strong faith....

ALLAH SWT save us from all disbelievers, deveil & their work.
Ameen

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

humanity and islam are both two sides of the same coin.

There is no humanity without islam and there is no islam without humanity.

Prophet yusuf was sold as a slave in egypt and worked under the king of egypt. He brought over all his family. What was religion of egyptian king?

One's parents and relatives can be mushrik and could try to convert one yet if they do not force one physically one must obey and respect his parents and relatives.

If one has not read surahs 12, 31 and 60 please do it.

Islam is not enemy of humanity but its saviour. It is people who are enemies of each other and islam is sent to make peace between them and to show them how to live.

Violence is only allowed when it can prevent worse from happening. This is where all ties come to naught with people who refuse to be humans. read surah 58 and 8 & 9. At that stage even Allah lets them destroy themselves because such people are worst than all the creatures.

Ahmedies are well within their right to believe as they wish and do as they please so long as they inflict no physical harm on others. If they do then muslims too are allowed to retaliate but still not allowed agression or transgression.

Even after muslims are forced into war by nonmuslims if nonmuslims go for peace, then Allah commands muslims to make peace.

When it comes to discussions, muslims are supposed to have better and more convincing arguments and not be ignorant and stupid.

When it comes to war, muslims ar supposed to be fully prepared and well trained.

These are the verses in the quran. There is no personality cult in islam neither political nor religious.

Islam is all about brotherthood of humanity not just muslims. Muslims are burdened with responsibility to make it happen. You cannot make friends with your enemies if you are going to be the enemy or will continue animosity particularly with harmful mindset and wicked attitude.

If we are good enough muslims we must try our best in the cause of islam and leave it to Allah to deal with his human creatures unless they try to do us harm and force us to be defensive.

Encouraging violence against anything is against islam not just human beings. We are not allowed to kill innocent people even during war and not kill animals or destroy plantation etc etc.

Any mullahs who tells us islam want us to kill anyone without any good justification is a mad mullah who should be locked up not worshipped.

may allah guide us all to what is right and good for us all.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

My question to all respected members who are in discussion is:

Bill Gates is donating millions of dollars every year, where he will be in day of judgement if he did not accept Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.