Election Map will be Change due to Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri's Arrival. Former Secreatary Election Commissio

Lushahz

MPA (400+ posts)
Anxiously waiting for 23rd December and National Agenda by Dr. Qadri, he is great leader and always talk about unity and peace...

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who is incompetent?

I guess I failed to convey my point clearly and confused you. I was talking about Kanwar Dilshad who was the chief election commissioner of Pakistan. Every time I have seen him talk he sounds completely lost - in other words unfit to do the job that he was assigned to do. But then again this story is repeated over and over again in Pakistan where mediocre people are assigned to do the tasks that are way beyond their capabilities.

Do you mean Dr.Tahir ul Qadri ??? Inspite of political difference & affilition, it is known to all that Dr.Tahir ul Qadri is no doubt a great scholar....I was just checking his profile...I can't find any scholar of such caliber in near past....http://www.drtahirulqadri.com/main/research-works-of-shaykh-ul-islam/

I am not going to dispute you there. He may be a good scholar and I am not qualified at all to make the judgement about him being a 'great' scholar. I also have no issues with his sectarian beliefs - the only problem I have is that he and his followers spend as much time in convincing people that he is the 'greatest' scholar of our time as he spends on his scholarly pursuits. Great scholars and their followers don't need to convince people of their greatness - if they attempt to do that then at least I would have serious doubts about their 'greatness.' ;-)

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
مکاروں میں ایک بڑے مکار کا اضافہ۔اب سب کی دکانیں بند ہو جایئنگی۔

Zulfi Khan

Let us wait till 23rd December to know the result. Tahir Ul Qadri is still better than all those who are
involved in corruption, so Imran Khan must do cooperation with him. It is my personal opinion; some
persons might differ with me in this regard.

KhanIsKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Asar-e-Hazar ke Mujtahad.....artcile

74769_10151566577254148_1495412432_n.jpg

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asar-e-Hazar ke Mujtahad.....artcile

Last edited:

mujtabakhan

Voter (50+ posts)
All PTI supporters should read, Listen or Watch all the media like NEWS, current affair programs, columns in newspapers or on the internet BEFORE commenting. So that you may aware of ground reality in Pakistan.

See you all on 23 DEC at Minar-e-Pakistan.

Islamic Reviver

Re: These 20 Minutes will allow you to realize that Pakistan, need it now...

23دسمبر کو مینار پاکستان کے وسیع و عریض گراؤنڈ میں انسانی سروں کی ایسی فصل اُگے گی جو اس سے قبل کسی نے نہ دیکھی ہو گی۔ موجودہ انتخابی نظام کی قباحتوں نے عوام کو حقیقی جمہوریت سے کوسوں دور کر دیا ہے۔ الیکشن کی رسم کو جمہوریت کہنے والا دو فی صد طبقہ عوام کے حقوق پر شب خون مارنا وراثتی حق سمجھتا ہے۔ اب وقت آ گیا ہے کہ اس بدتر ین آکٹوپس جو موجودہ نظام انتخاب کی شکل میں عوام کو جکڑے ہوئے ہے، کے بازو کاٹ کر اپنے آپ کو آزاد کروایا جائے۔

Islamic Reviver

ڈاکٹر محمد طاہرالقادری کی ولولہ انگیز قیادت میں وطن عزیز میں تبدیلی جلد آئیگی جو پاکستان کو ایشیاء کا باوقار اور خوشحال ملک بنا دے گی۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ تبدیلی وقت کی ضرورت بن چکی ہے، مینارِ پاکستان پر ہونیوالے تاریخی اجتماع میں لاکھوں محبِ وطن پاکستانی ملک سے کرپشن کے محافظ مقتدر طبقے کے خاتمے کا عہد کریں گے۔ موجودہ انتخابی نظام سے سوسال تک بھی کوئی تبدیلی نہیں آئیگی۔ تبدیلی کیلئے موجودہ انتخابی نظام کے خلاف بغاوت کرنا ہوگی۔23 دسمبر کو مینارِ پاکستان کی تاریخ کا سب سے بڑا اجتماع ہوگا۔ لاکھوں لوگ شرکت کر کے ملک میں مثبت تبدیلی کیلئے جدوجہد کا آغاز کریں گی۔ شیخ الاسلام ڈاکٹرمحمد طاہرالقادری اپنے تاریخی خطاب میں اہم اعلان کریں گے۔

KhanIsKhan

its really MUST watch.................Marvelous....................(clap).

Last edited:

Islamic Reviver

وننگ ہارسز کا مذموم کلچر، ٹکٹ فیس، مہنگی انتخابی مہم، برادری ازم، کرپشن اور غنڈہ گردی کے ستونوں پر کھڑا موجودہ انتخابی نظام ملک میں کسی مثبت تبدیلی کا پیش خیمہ ثابت نہیں ہو گا۔ البتہ پندرہ، بیس کے فرق کے ساتھ چند سیاسی خاندان اور چہرے عوام کے مقدر سے کھیلنے پھر آ جائیں گے۔ موجودہ انتخابی نظام کے تحت کوئی بھی جماعت عوام کو حقوق دلانے میں کامیاب نہیں ہو سکتی۔ پاکستان کے موجودہ انتخابی نظام میں جمہوریت کی روح دکھائی نہیں دیتی۔ یہ سیاست پر قابض چند خاندانوں کے مفادات کا محافظ ہے۔ مخلص، اہل، دیانتدار اور ملک کی تقدیر بدلنے کا ٹیلنٹ رکھنے والوں کیلئے اس میں کوئی جگہ نہیں۔ سیاسی بصیرت یہی تقاضا کرتی ہے کہ پاکستانی سیاست کو لاحق کینسر کی درست تشخیص کی جائے اور سطحی معاملات پر توانائیاں ضائع نہ کی جائیں۔ ملک کی غالب اکثریت تو الیکشن کے دن ووٹ ڈالنے کیلئے نہیں نکلتی۔ ان کا خاموش احتجاج موجودہ انتخابی نظام کے خلاف ہے اس لئے ضروری ہے کہ معاشرے میں اس سوچ کو پروان چڑھایا جائے کہ موجودہ انتخابی نظام ہی فساد کی اصل جڑ ہے۔ اسے سمندر برد کئے بغیر کوئی تبدیلی نہیں آ سکتی۔ شیخ الاسلام ڈاکٹر محمد طاہر القادری 23 دسمبر کو پا کستان کو درپیش تمام تر مسائل کے حل کا ایسا ایجنڈا دیں گے جس سے موجودہ مسائل سے نجات حاصل کی جا سکےگی۔

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
This is best time for Change.
Vote for None Boycott corrupt electoral system.
keep remember 23 December....!
Come for Pakistan.....!
Share the Msg of change with ur friends....

Wake up Pakistani Nation before its nothing left to change.....
keep remember 23 december

jangjoo786

کب سے سن رہا ہوں
ڈاکٹر آرہا ہے آرہا ہے آرہا ہے۔
میں پوچھتا ہوں
آخر یہ گیا کیوں تھا؟

KhanIsKhan

I took your questions positively. Firstly, shifting abroad is not a big thing now, especially when the world has become global village. Secondly, shifting aborad is not a matter, main thing is the objective or intention of a person shifting abroad.

As far as Dr.Tahir ul Qadri is concenred, his organization Minhaj-ul-Quran having millions of affiliated & devoted workers is not only based & confined to Pakistan but have its international network in more than 90 countries, its own centers in 50 countries including USA, Canada, UK, France, Denmark,Norway, Holland,France,Japan,Australia,Greece,Spain,Korea, Hong Kong , India etc. ( One chartered university, 100s of schools and colleges, 1000s of libraries, orphan house Aghosh for 500 girls & 500 boys, Sponsored 800 marriages gifted Jahaiz package for Muslims and non-muslim poor families and so on other Pakistan based projects are other to be mentioned along with his successful areas!)

Tahir ul Qadri services are not only confined to Pakistan & all muslims of the world but worldwide humanities irrespective of colors, sects & religions. Therefore, for serving and doing research wherever he wants, he can shift as long as he feels better in doing research work effectively availing max time and addressing different communities at large.

Since start of MQI from 1981 to 2006, he spent his work particularly for Pakistani nation being his home country but there were a lot other groups, communities & sectors which were being missed / unaddressed for his full busy time in Politics, organizational meetings, local visits & other public interactions in Paksitan that made him unable to do more work in international level and also his all big targets of doing research work for not only current generation but generations to come in next centuries...!

European & English speaking young generations were not much addressed before and his talks and research works were mostly in only Urdu so he decided to shift Europe / Canada for especially doing long awaited & delayed research works and producing his talks in English at maximum..!

Just for your reference...before 2006, being in Pakistan he could only spare less time for research work and could authored around 300 books and even urdu translation of Quran for only 20 paras that was started in early 1990s, Hadith book only around 05, English lectures only in 100s, International exposure of his work very rare....but after shifting in Canada/UK in 2006 and allocating maximum time for research work, he could complete around 1000 books, completion of Quranic translation in Urdu & Englsih, Hadith book around 150, one 20vol Hadith book comprising 30000 hadiths, english lectures more than 1000 in all important topics and interactions with international media & worldwide forums, universities & conferenes. frequently travelling Australia, Europe, USA and last a full month india visit that was being awaited for last decade by indian MQI attracted millions of muslims in different indian cities that was big success and really historical. I would like you to watch this short clip and get an idea how people give importance to him other than Pakistan,

Don't forget this aspect that our purpose of shifting abroad in Dubai , Europe and USA is only personal and of earning nature but Tahir ul Qadri has no personal, earning or worldly objective ( all of his writing and lectures are forever free, he never takes a single money from all his services) but only to utilize his maximum time to serve Muslim youth & generations and do maximum efforts to promote positive and peaceful image of Islam in international level & forums wherever he goes or invited.( some of his success are open like his Fatwa on terrorism and its impact ..! Still he has a lot to do for all muslims of the world...his research work to come like 30 volume huge Tafseer of Quran in process....and more ...Keep in mind that he can go to Pakistan any time and now he is coming on December 23rd for the sake of changing corrupt system .... he is sacrificing his all energies for research work and big objectives for muslims worlds to clear and brighten the peaceful, loving, moderate and interfaith harmony image of Islam that was distorted by few terrorist...he is fighting against extermist & terrorist of the world who wrongly use the name of Islam to kill non-combatants people, children, men & women irrespective of their religion & color, in mosques, shopping centers, public places & trains, buses and offices etc..!

?? ?? ?? ??? ???
????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???
??? ?????? ???
??? ?? ??? ???? ????